Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation (1935 Views)

OPINION: SAHARA REPORTERS- Face Of Modern Investigative Journalism? / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Nigeria: FCT Minister Deserves Commendation, Not Vilification (2) (3) (4)

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
ShehuAba:

What are you guys trying to insinuate. Did you think I won't respond to you. You're the ones that need to make comments and your opinions known here. As far as I know, all what you guys have resorted to is to twist the points raised without facts or ask me already answered questions. If you feel my opinion is false, why not point to them here and let's start from there, rather than name callings which doesn't portray you as someone ready to discuss.
For the umpteenth time, respond to the issues raised above or you keep quiet forever.
Anything apart from that, I won't respond anymore.
Peace.

didnt bother to read your rubbish cos I knew from the heading you are sahara cum gurgler and that makes you a typified boko sympathizer.

None of which concern me. If left to me, I will ensure that every acreage of land in the north becomes a caliphate, that western education is banned and any one caught reading anything other than the koran has his or her eyes plucked out.

In short I want your shith0le fantasy to come to pass because i seriously dont care and know that the case of slavaging the north into the 21st century is a pipe dream.

The only thing I wish for is that you guys find vast quantities of oil (given that you lazy bunch like the saudi lazy lifestyle) so that you can fully decide and say you dont want to be in Nigeria anymore.

That will so much please me.

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by amAZEing: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
ShehuAba Am Still Waiting for Your Response to
my question.
Did Sahara Reporters in Their Reportage (of The NE Conflict) Ever Sound Like Boko Haram Sympathizers (And Major Propaganda Outlet)

ShehuAba:

What are you guys trying to insinuate. Did you think I won't respond to you. You're the ones that need to make comments and your opinions known here. As far as I know, all what you guys have resorted to is to twist the points raised without facts or ask me already answered questions. If you feel my opinion is false, why not point to them here and let's start from there, rather than name callings which doesn't portray you as someone ready to discuss.
For the umpteenth time, respond to the issues raised above or you keep quiet forever.
Anything apart from that, I won't respond anymore.
Peace.

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by najoke: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

didnt bother to read your rubbish cos I knew from the heading you are sahara cum gurgler and that makes you a typified boko sympathizer.

None of which concern me. If left to me, I will ensure that every acreage of land in the north becomes a caliphate, that western education is banned and any one caught reading anything other than the koran has his or her eyes plucked out.

In short I want your shith0le fantasy to come to pass because i seriously dont care and know that the case of slavaging the north into the 21st century is a pipe dream.

The only thing I wish for is that you guys find vast quantities of oil (given that you lazy bunch like the saudi lazy lifestyle) so that you can fully decide and say you dont want to be in Nigeria anymore.

That will so much please me.
^
is the above comment actually for this thread or another thread cos I cant see the connection
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
If they are not shilling for one Ab0ki they are promoting their lies to new levels.

OP at least is original, as he is the first to promote their propaganda outlet.

Now that's a first

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
najoke:
^
is the above comment actually for this thread or another thread cos I cant see the connection

not my fault you are ret@rded

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by najoke: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

not my fault you are ret@rded
^
Still not making sense
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
najoke:
^
Still not making sense

IT IS NOT MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU.
M0R0N

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by amAZEing: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
The OP amazes me with his dose of ignorance. If disinformation works for your lot, it doesn't work against some of us.

Even the Americans know that you don't give publicity to Terrorists. You deny them the propaganda they crave.

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by najoke: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

IT IS NOT MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU.
M0R0N
^
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not: is a FOOL(RevDesmondJuju).
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by ShehuAba(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
amAZEing: The OP amazes me with his dose of ignorance. If disinformation works for your lot, it doesn't work against some of us.

Even the Americans know that you don't give publicity to Terrorists. You deny them the propaganda they crave.

I think you're the ignorant fellow here. I made an opinion and you have the guts to start asking foolish questions that have already been answered.
Is it now a crime to make an opinion known? The fact still remains that at this point you can't be asking me questions when you personally refuse to engage me intellectually.
Saying that I have an alternate moniker depicts the kind of person you are, because you do so, doesn't mean everybody does same.
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by najoke: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

Stop spewing your autism allover this section. Get your low IQ to that cesspit of losers /Romance/ where you will be much welcomed
^
Coming from someone with high IQ, yarning dust and not making any sense/connection with his 1st post on this thread.
Ps: the romance section may teach you how not to comment "out of point"
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
ShehuAba:

I made an opinion and you have the guts to start asking foolish questions that have already been answered.
Is it now a crime to make an opinion known? The fact still remains that at this point you can't be asking me questions when you personally refuse to engage me intellectually.

your Opinion remains exactly what it is which is your opinion and should never be misconstrued as fact.

Opinions are like assh0les, everyone has one.

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
najoke:
^
Coming from someone with high IQ, yarning dust and not making any sense/connection with his 1st post on this thread.
Ps: the romance section may teach you how not to comment "out of point"

I see you are sticking to the topic at hand

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by ShehuAba(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

your Opinion remains exactly what it is which is your opinion and should never be misconstrued as fact.

Opinions are like assh0les, everyone has one.

Meaning?
I no get your time
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by najoke: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

I see you are sticking to the topic at hand
^
still yarning dust
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
ShehuAba:

Meaning?
I no get your time

you started a shilling thread for your Sambisa Times eliciting support and when it gets turned down you go on a baboon e-blood rampage.

Typical daft ab0ki dunce

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
najoke:
^
still yarning dust

You know you don't really need to use the "^" key after quoting

olodo

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by najoke: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

You know you don't really need to use the "^" key after quoting

olodo
^
dust.....dust...dust.....all you do is yarn dust
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by amAZEing: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ok l agree with u. I SURRENDER TO UR POINT OF VIEW.

Guys lets commend SR For their quality journalism.

ShehuAba:

I think you're the ignorant fellow here. I made an opinion and you have the guts to start asking foolish questions that have already been answered.
Saying that I have an alternate moniker depicts the kind of person you are, because you do so, doesn't mean everybody does same.

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by 2cato: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Demdem: Only eternal fools condemn saharareporters. Even when abati and co lies, it's on record that saharareporters will tell us the truth. An example was when we were told that shepo went to Germany to rest but sheepo later confirmed that she indeed died in Germany but came back to life. SR isn't perfect like any other media organisations but they are surely better than our other options.
These eternal fools that condemn SR will instead want us believe miserable dailies like......
Thisday.......Nduka paper....pdp man.
Tribune.......remnants of pdp paper in SW.
Sun......ibo paper.....jonaadaft cocck suckers
NTA........pathetic fools.
Etc.

another good reason why jonathan must return to rule u

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
najoke:
^
dust.....dust...dust.....all you do is yarn dust

stuttering autistic phuck head
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by najoke: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

^
In case you did not notice i have not insulted you in any of my post but just stating facts..........insulting people is not my style, but truth must be told....................all your post on this thread na dust........you are just yarning dust up and down.
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by najoke: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

^
In case you did not notice i have not insulted you in any of my post but just stating facts..........insulting people is not my style, but truth must be told....................all your post on this thread na dust........you are just yarning dust up and down.

If you dont agree with what the OP wrote....just come up with your rebuttal.....shikena
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by amAZEing: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
ShehuAba

Guy lets commend SR For their quality journalism.

OK, shehuAba

l agree that SR are good friends of Buhari, El Rufai, Atiku, SLS and Several leaders of Northern extraction and at one time or the other these frieods of SR believe that:-

1. Boko haram are not terrorists.

2. BH are Freedom fighters.

3. BH Should be allowed to do their thing. Hence the outcry against NA by the Bornu Elders that soldiers be withdrawn from NE.

4. Some were even bankrolling the BH terrorists.

5. Other media outlet who follow the rule of ''denying BH news of propaganda value' are friends of the government.'

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
najoke:

If you dont agree with what the OP wrote....just come up with your rebuttal.....shikena

are you an ab0ki?
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by najoke: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

are you an ab0ki?
^
Does it matter....is that the only thing you can pick out from my post, you want to start insulting me with that.......dude grow up.
PS: go watch ball...match don start.....i will attend to you after match
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by talktimi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
The hopeless housegirl shehuaba wants us to forget the fact that Sahara reporters are sympathetic to boko haram activities. You should see their articles almost squealing in glee whenever soldiers are reported to have died or whenever boko haram wipes out entire villages. I don't blame her sha
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
It is just a matter of time before these bokos will replace all the traditional power brokers in the north

It is just a matter of time before boko haram foot soldiers begin to realize that they too can eat.

After all the monster has grown wilder than his master.

It is a just a matter of time before that much needed social revolution premised on socio-economic divide happens. The day at which the mai goros, mai ruwas and every thing mai goes batsh1t insane and start a social upheaval by identifying that their northern elders are actually their main problem.

After all Bokos have now started turning their guns on emirs and any assh0le that dares mince a single criticism towards them.

When that day comes and Sanusi flees to Sudan, Buhari runs for cover in Saudi and Atiku relocates permanently to Dubai.

I am so much loving this.

Enjoy your Communist Islamic Republic

Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by ShehuAba(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
amAZEing: Ok l agree with u. I SURRENDER TO UR POINT OF VIEW.

Guys lets commend SR For their quality journalism.

OK, shehuAba

l agree that SR are good friends of Buhari, El Rufai, Atiku, SLS and Several leaders of Northern extraction and at one time or the other these frieods of SR believe that:-

1. Boko haram are not terrorists.

2. BH are Freedom fighters.

3. BH Should be allowed to do their thing. Hence the outcry against by the Bornu Elders that soldiers be withdrawn from NE.

4. Some where even bankrolling the BH terrorists.

5. Other media outlet who follow the rule of ''denying BH news of propaganda value' are friends of the government.'

You see, you're just trying to twist this issue. Trying to turn it to a B.H, APC, or any other person's issue.
But, the fact is I stated instances where their reports which some said were false and it was true after all.
In fact, the issue of Jet, we are all witnesses to that, that some people on NL created a thread to say it was a lie. Even the issue of patience was also mentioned.
If this is all you could come up with as your purpoted response to the points raised, then I must say you should try again later.
If you truly disagree with me, come with facts that are more reasonable.
Re: OPINION: Sahara Reporters Deserves Commendation, Not Condemnation by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
najoke:

PS: go watch ball...match don start.....i will attend to you after match

run along to your popular entertainment, you pleb

US Black Hawk Helicopter Vs $250 Russian RPG / James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP House Of Assembly Ticket In Delta State (photo) / Buhari And The 2015 'the Dog And The Baboon' Bloody Election

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51