Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria (923 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / The Many Misfortunes Befalling Redeemed Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by Mprex(f): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
I actually woke up this morning with this thought on my mind so i decided to share with us.

Of the recent, several men of God have been encountering series of misfortunes, some that we dont even hear about.

*Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's divorce saga

* the collapse of Prophet T. B. Joshua's church building

*the money scandal of Pa Ayo Oritsejafor

* the collapse of the church building belonging to Pastor Lazarous Muoka of God's Chosen Church

isnt it rather too coincidental that men of God are getting involved in misfortunes in a chain?

Does anyone here think that God is trying to pass a message to his people?

I am not trying to point hands at anybody but i just woke up with this feeling that all these wrong happenings isnt just coincidence

i feel that there is something wrong somewhere that must be righted

and finally, i strongly feel that the end of the time is here

is there anyone in the house that shares my views?

Come in and lets rub minds together. If u feel i'm just imaginative or hallucinating, you can still say it

happy weekend
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
SPACE FOR SALE!
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by kevoh(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
There is nothing special about these men you have mentioned. They are humans like you and me, humans are prone to errors and can fall at any point. No big deal here.

When they are ready to stand up, dust themselves and become good humans (not fraudsters and dishonest fellows) the media spotlight will be taken away from them because only bad news sell in the media.

1 Like

Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
kevoh: There is nothing special about these men you have mentioned. They are humans like you and me, humans are prone to errors and can fall at any point. No big deal here.

When they are ready to stand up, dust themselves and become good humans (not fraudsters and dishonest fellows) the media spotlight will be taken away from them because only bad news sell in the media.
u'r so on point...btw, ar u Urhobo? *jex_askinq
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by kevoh(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: u'r so on point...btw, ar u Urhobo? *jex_askinq

Edo man...!
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by ALKARULEZ615(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
kevoh:

Edo man...!
owk boss
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by teewai3(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
hmmmmmm lipsrsealed, av been thinking abt this also, bt i only arrived at two confusing point
firstly, this people ar human, they ar not parfect, they ar bound to fail, they do mistake so they are prone to errors at any time
secondly, this people ar men of God, role models, mentors, d problem now is if d so call Men of God ar failing or rather falling, then there is problem somewhere...how can a person with a broken home give advice on relationship, how can u see vision abt me when u can see vision on ur church building, hw can u preach to a thief wen u ar still battling wit money scandal issues

*end time is near* beware!!!
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by AfricanApple(f): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
kevoh: There is nothing special about these men you have mentioned. They are humans like you and me, humans are prone to errors and can fall at any point. No big deal here.

give me a handshake
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by AfricanApple(f): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
teewai3: hmmmmmm lipsrsealed, av been thinking abt this also, bt i only arrived at two confusing point
firstly, this people ar human, they ar not parfect, they ar bound to fail, they do mistake so they are prone to errors at any time
secondly, this people ar men of God, role models, mentors, d problem now is if d so call Men of God ar failing or rather falling, then there is problem somewhere...how can a person with a broken home give advice on relationship, how can u see vision abt me when u can see vision on ur church building, hw can u preach to a thief wen u ar still battling wit money scandal issues

*end time is near* beware!!!
time has been ending since time immem......

when will it finally end
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by ALKARULEZ615(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: time has been ending since time immem......

when will it finally end
grin
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by stormybucci(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: SPACE FOR SALE!
Thought i told u 2 take it easy on those local grass?? @d topic... Sumtin is fishing underground those pastors, which only them(d pastors) can tell what it is...,asap
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by kevoh(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: give me a handshake
Oga sheun no put handshake smiley ooo.. how we go do am? tongue
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by AfricanApple(f): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
kevoh:
Oga sheun no put handshake smiley ooo.. how we go do am? tongue
thinking...... maybe u should write a letter to him
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by ALKARULEZ615(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
stormybucci: Thought i told u 2 take it easy on those local grass?? @d topic...
kwale weed??
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by nora544: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
All this pastors belong all to the pentecost christianity and only this churches preaches a fake gospel because this churches sell the gospel and they sell miracles and all this miracles are fake.

This are no real christians.

Why only pentecost pastors or prophets see the future did you hear this from other churches.

1 Like

Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by stormybucci(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: kwale weed??
dry pawpaw leaf
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by Donfamous(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
nora544: All this pastors belong all to the pentecost christianity and only this churches preaches a fake gospel because this churches sell the gospel and they sell miracles and all this miracles are fake.

Why only pentecost pastors or prophets see the future did you hear this from other churches.
u don't belong to pentecostal church doesn't mean they are fake. Ok? If ur pastors no see visiion how is that the problem our problem. ?
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 27, 2014
nora544: All this pastors belong all to the pentecost christianity and only this churches preaches a fake gospel because this churches sell the gospel and they sell miracles and all this miracles are fake.

Words of an Unbeliever or lemme guess you are a Catholic or white garment wink
Re: The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2014
You say "men of God", I say they are fraudsters preying on their congregation. Many people have blinded themselves to the tricks these men use. There are also many in the society just like them.

As unemployment hits its zenith here in Nigeria, the churches multiply, havnt people reasoned this way? Even if some have, they have rather let their search for solutions to their problems overwhelm their reàsoning ability.

Jesus spoke of these fraudsters called 'men of God' today. He said he would deny them because they are workers of Lawlessness - matt 7:21-23

True christians today are not identified by the ability to do miraclous healing. John 13:35 and Acts 1:8 explains the characteristics of people who follow Jesus truely.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Condemn Tattoo / What Would You Say To This Picture? / Burning Of Demonic Objects/gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.