Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib (41398 Views)

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / <<<<my Crib >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: no nau. You are highly welcome to parri with us. Oya *sunwalk back* smiley
gringringrin

Dayjhihannon01 just select all em crushundecidedundecided

*Checks my Yam,adds ingredients*
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge: Dayjhihannon01 as my moniker no dey naa make I kuku boil ma yamundecidedundecided*Moonwalks out*
and dis ur yam enh lipsrsealed
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: U turn to (f).. Nka n she e ni? shocked shocked
shey that girl na guy before, i been deh wonder o.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge:
gringringrin

hehehehehe.... Not like dat jooor... My last topic I mentiond all ma followers that doesn't make all dem to comment... Bt honestly I wanna mention u; dats what really happend, ur moniker spelling.. I done know am now... Plus what are you taken ur yam with pls grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: ahhh... Pricaoage.. Am damn sooowie... D omission happend while am contemplating on the spelling of ur moniker.... #Holds her by her curve and whisper to her ears""" Belief me I av one amebo to yahn you tonite""... grin
Oya 1st gimme a Tot of Hennesyundecided

*Takes a seat*...This Thread go make sense I sweargrin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge:
gringringrin

Chisosu!!! grin Crush ke? Guys deh that list o grin but on a serious note, that doesn't mean you're not welcomed here. Ehmm, na new yam? Mah join you eat am when you're done sad
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: hehehehehe.... Not like dat jooor... My last topic I mentiond all ma followers that doesn't make all dem to comment... Bt honestly I wanna mention u; dats what really happend, ur moniker spelling.. I done know am now... Plus what are you taken ur yam with pls grin
Lwkmd! So person never tell u say Ur moniker long like say U de spell Encyclopediacheesycheesy

Ok bring it on,what do u have in the bar
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: shey that girl na guy before, i been deh wonder o.
nor mind Neldrizzy, we go meet on top flabush and he go xplain himself cheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: and dis ur yam enh lipsrsealed
Its a special Yam for the Handsome Dudes in d housegrin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge:
Lwkmd! So person never tell u say Ur moniker long like say U de spell Encyclopediacheesycheesy

Ok bring it on,what do u have in the bar
kikikikiki... A lotta peeps av been saying dat.. D moniker get as e be oo... And just dey enjoy as u nor dey misspell am.. wink ... Just name ur brand... grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: Chisosu!!! grin Crush ke? Guys deh that list o grin but on a serious note, that doesn't mean you're not welcomed here. Ehmm, na new yam? Mah join you eat am when you're done sad
Am already seatedgrin. *Waiting 4 a Tot of Hennesy*

Bae that yam is a special yam oo,na dem handsome dudes in d house I wan prepare am 4winkwink...Oya package ur throatgringrin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by naijaboiy: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Bounces in with my weed and jar of palm-wine cool

Dayjhihannon01,,this your place make sense ooo...wetin dey sup here smiley

Priscaoge,,no let that yam pass me by o smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
#peeps through the window... #
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: kikikikiki... A lotta peeps av been saying dat.. D moniker get as e be oo... And just dey enjoy as u nor dey misspell am.. wink ... Just name ur brand... grin
The thing de hard to to spell mbok,@ a point I have to peep from ur previous post to make sure say e de correctgringrin

I wanna do Cream so let me have a bottle of Baileys,ama finish it this nyt...Pls serve it with blockswinkwink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by naijaboiy: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
herald9: #peeps through the window... #
Robbery alert angry
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
naijaboiy: Bounces in with my weed and jar of palm-wine cool

Dayjhihannon01,,this your place make sense ooo...wetin dey sup here smiley

Priscaoge,,no let that yam pass me by o smiley
See themcheesy I know say u must showcheesycheesy. No worry the yam go reach u soon,just relax n stretch ur legs. Na only Handsome dudes like u go taste am

*Stirs d Yam*
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge:
Am already seatedgrin. *Waiting 4 a Tot of Hennesy*

Bae that yam is a special yam oo,na dem handsome dudes in d house I wan prepare am 4winkwink...Oya package ur throatgringrin
chai chai chai, there God oooo grin God deh grin Chukwu no ooo *Crying
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
@naijaboiy abeg no finish that palmwine mbok,wait make I bring Abacha(African Salad) prepared with Okporoko+Ugba(Oil Bean)
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: chai chai chai, there God oooo grin God deh grin Chukwu no ooo *Crying
*Gives her a peck,cleans her tears,gives her a hug* Bae oya come over here,come n sit with me let's do justice to this Abacha and Palmwinegringringrin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
naijaboiy:
Robbery alert angry

Lolz...
was only passing by when some certain aroma hit my nose...
I had to Stop nd check...wink

You guys got a good cook here...

#sniffing the air#
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge:
Oya 1st gimme a Tot of Hennesyundecided

*Takes a seat*...This Thread go make sense I sweargrin
here Priscaoge... Plus Ma nety done dey misyahn pls missberrypop5 Priscaoge.. Try to fill d gap for me

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: nor mind Neldrizzy, we go meet on top flabush and he go xplain himself cheesy
reincarnation grin grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge:
*Gives her a peck,cleans her tears,gives her a hug* Bae oya come over here,come n sit with me let's do justice to this Abacha and Palmwinegringringrin
Chei, enjoyment for-ever. #rushes it. Tan chu *babyface*
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge: @naijaboiy abeg no finish that palmwine mbok,wait make I bring Abacha(African Salad) prepared with Okporoko+Ugba(Oil Bean)
wat is all dis?? Abacha abi naa babangida
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: here Priscaoge... Plus Ma nety done dey misyahn pls missberrypop5 Priscaoge.. Try to fill d gap for me
Omo see correct drink...A bottle will do 4 nowgringrin

@missberrypop5 Bae come let's bring this bottle down 1stwinkwink

@Dayjhihannon01 no worry we gallant,u fit come my area if nety de do u strong tinzgrin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: Chei, enjoyment for-ever. #rushes it. Tan chu *babyface*
U are highly Carriedgringrin Oya shift 4 Neldrizzy,she de eye d Abacha. Bae come in n have some!
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge:
Omo see correct drink...A bottle will do 4 nowgringrin

@missberrypop5 Bae come let's bring this bottle down 1stwinkwink

@Dayjhihannon01 no worry we gallant,u fit come my area if nety de do u strong tinzgrin
#Comes with a mug. I full ground. So much to eat and drink. grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: wat is all dis?? Abacha abi naa babangida
Lwkmdcheesy..All join oo,Ur own is under d table,U better come in cos herald9 is behind d door,d guy fit zap d tingringrin

*Continues biting my strong okporoko*
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge:
U are highly Carriedgringrin Oya shift 4 Neldrizzy,she de eye d Abacha. Bae come in n have some!
NeldrizZy girl. #laughing in Dayjhi in voice. Huhuhuhuhu
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge:
ahhhhhhhhh me "she" ?? shocked shocked
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by naijaboiy: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge:
See themcheesy I know say u must showcheesycheesy. No worry the yam go reach u soon,just relax n stretch ur legs. Na only Handsome dudes like u go taste am

*Stirs d Yam*
Hehehehe,,ehen now you're talking...

I hope say you go put something for that yam wey go make us finer tongue
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by naijaboiy: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge: @naijaboiy abeg no finish that palmwine mbok,wait make I bring Abacha(African Salad) prepared with Okporoko+Ugba(Oil Bean)
chei...

This woman wan spoil me with food today sha cheesy

#WifeMaterial kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Shalom Street / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.