Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

US, South Africa In Cold War With Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, South Africa In Cold War With Nigeria (2812 Views)

DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood / Saraki/presidency Cold War: Senators Avoid C’ttee Chairmanship / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, South Africa In Cold War With Nigeria by nairalife2013(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
musiwa95:

[size=18pt]www.nairaland.com/attachments/460096_segun12_jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d [/size]
[b][size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)[/size]

[b][size=18pt]As someone who knows Nigeria.. it is not possible for a 6 storey building to collapse and only 60 people will die. that is not possible. You expect , more than 100 people to die in Nigeria. I will believe zuma south africa over the figures of Nigeria.

I do not believe only 60 people will die , knowing how they construct houses in Nigeria.

If a 6 storey building crashes over 100 people will die.. so zuma or south africa number looks very very Ok to me.
It can not be nigerian, who were in the guest houses of synagogues church.

from looking at the video online., that was a face you and face you housing , which if we say 16 rooms per floor, it is 96 rooms . And since it is a church program, many of the people, will sleep in the same room, because they will be family coming to Nigeria.

And some family will likely have rented just a room for such program. I dont think single people go to those program.. mostly family. at an average of 2 per room.. it gives 192 people at least involve in that accident if it was full to the brim.

[/size][/b]
concrete stOrey bldg doesn't fall jakata like mudhouse.

2 Likes

Re: US, South Africa In Cold War With Nigeria by size38: 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
This is lies coming from the bottom of the hell from the Nigerian govt. All these lies is just to cover state sponsored money laundry. Nigerian govt should understand that US is not Nigeria where we do things even up to spending public money with due process. Buying Arms is not the same with buying sachet water or Akara and bread. Also the govt have been telling the public that there are BH sympathiser in d military that licks out information to them. So the US as well have no reason to trust our military officers too.

2 Likes

Re: US, South Africa In Cold War With Nigeria by manck2: 12:51am On Sep 21, 2014
sad shocked grin
Re: US, South Africa In Cold War With Nigeria by coolscott(m): 1:05am On Sep 21, 2014
I support my govt but i think govt officials are kind of naive.

They have been naive if they did not know that intelligence is highly sort after currency in international political circles and America has the highest appetite for that.

What else is the biggest pay off of being officially allowed to work in Nigeria if not intelligence gathering (about everything they can gather intelligence on).

~ South-south voice

1 Like

Re: US, South Africa In Cold War With Nigeria by richeso: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2014
Centrifude: Yep Blame it on South Africa huh!?

Its our fault that your guys tried to smuggle money into our country. $9 million is way above the legal limit, your guys knew exactly what they were doing, they knew it was illegal but they still did it, and Governments almost never buy Arms with Cash unless its for some dodgy Ish.

So yes Blame us for your guys basically disrespecting us, its our fault that your guys tried to illegally bring in a large sum of money into our country to buy arms from the company that is not even Licensed to sell Arms.

Our Governments don't get along but S.A would never try to pull a stunt like that on Nigeria.

[size=20pt]Guy Quite joo.. na Gun dem carry enter your country?

our country dey face insurgent at a high extreme and you expect us to follow due protocols wey una go still tell the insurgent wetin and wetin we want buy or don buy?

Fuc.k SA man.
[/size]
Re: US, South Africa In Cold War With Nigeria by richeso: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2014
[size=20pt]and another rubbish i see about some e-rats ehnn...
issues like this dey for ground and them go dey talk another rubbish. most any thread in politics section be about APC and PDP?

if una no fight for the safeness of your country, na which country una want rule?
chai.
[/size]
Re: US, South Africa In Cold War With Nigeria by ayindejimmy(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2014
100Cents:

You are your own enemy. In fighting for your party, make sure you don't lose your country..

America has clearly shown that it has an agenda on Nigeria. Chibok girls they cannot find. Go home, they refused to go.

Simpleton like you is happy that the Nigerian government has lost $9.3m to South Africa.

Boko is being defeated by Nigerian Army. Goodluck Jonathan is working. Nigeria is getting better.

2019 is his exit date....

Dream on.
If the Fed govt didnt launder money in2 SA Zuma wil stil be our friend wnt he. But bicos our Govt commited a crime and SA didnt luk d other way like our Govt do SA is nw enemy. If the money issue were to be found in Buhari or Tinubu's Jet u sycophants wil b singn a diff song
We pray God shuld eposed BH nd dats wats happenin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Disgracing Yourself, Nigerians Won’t Miss You – Tsav Tells Jonathan / Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral / Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.