Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Is Perfect White Cream Safe? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Perfect White Cream Safe? (91826 Views)

Perfect White..perfect Rubbish / Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? / How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by cherriex(f): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Perfect white is bad,used it only for few days and I can't go out
I look very fair,am now using sheabutter
Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by rosade: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2015
A GLOWING SKIN WITH PURE NATURAL SKINCARE If you desire a glowing and bright skin, free from chemical damages, rashes and sun darken, if also you want your natural skin color to glow and bright without toning or darken, then all you need are these two natural skincare products: Moringa soap and Pishon Skincare Oil. The soap is made of Moringa and 12 other natural ingredients including coconut oil, olive oil, cucumber and others for natural skincare and skin treatment. The Pishon skincare oil is made of Coconut oil, Carrot oil, Cucumber, oil, Olive oil, Onions, Vitamins C and E oil for anti-ageing, sun protection, skin unifying, and for skin healing. You can use this Pishon oil as a daily body lotion, facial cleansing oil and you can mix it with your favorite body lotion or cream. Mixing Pishon Oil with your favorite body cream will reduce chemical harsh and makes it mild. PRICE The FreshGreen Moringa soap, 3 pieces in a pack is N2000, 5 pieces in a pack is 3500 The Pishon Skincare oil is N2500 Soap with Pishon Skincare oil together is N4500

Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by rosade: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2015
A GLOWING SKIN WITH PURE NATURAL SKINCARE If you desire a glowing and bright skin, free from chemical damages, rashes and sun darken, if also you want your natural skin color to glow and bright without toning or darken, then all you need are these two natural skincare products: Moringa soap and Pishon Skincare Oil. The soap is made of Moringa and 12 other natural ingredients including coconut oil, olive oil, cucumber and others for natural skincare and skin treatment. The Pishon skincare oil is made of Coconut oil, Carrot oil, Cucumber, oil, Olive oil, Onions, Vitamins C and E oil for anti-ageing, sun protection, skin unifying, and for skin healing. You can use this Pishon oil as a daily body lotion, facial cleansing oil and you can mix it with your favorite body lotion or cream. Mixing Pishon Oil with your favorite body cream will reduce chemical harsh and makes it mild. PRICE The FreshGreen Moringa soap, 3 pieces in a pack is N2000, 5 pieces in a pack is 3500 The Pishon Skincare oil is N2500 Soap with Pishon Skincare oil together is N4500.watsapp-08164287833

Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by rosade: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2015
GET RID OF STRETCH MARK, STUBBORN PIMPLES, ACNE The reality of Moringa skincare products! Get your face and skin cleansed from pimples, cream burn, sun burn, Ringworm, stretch marks, and other infections, and see your skin smooth and fresh like a baby with FreshGreen Moringa Soap and FreshGreen Moringa Body lotion. With these products, pimples, rashes will be cleared within 2 weeks, your face becoming smooth and shining; sun burns and spots for about 3 months and for stretch mark, the treatment is within 3 to 6 months, depending on how long or large the stretch mark. Pure Natural, Perfect Beauty! FreshGreen Moringa Skincare products offer a skin-healthy alternative to many of the harsh and toxic chemical oriented skincare products found on store shelves. This wonderful Moringa soaps and body cream are made in small batches, contain high quality oils such as Pure Olive oil, Coconut oil, Carrot Oil, Orange Oil, Moringa Oil and Palm Kernel Oil (which are extremely beneficial to the skin, healing, anti-aging and providing moisture) and produce a wonderful lather. Other rich and pure natural ingredients that enrich our skincare products are Honey, Lemon Juice, Citrus powder, Egg White, Egg yoke, Rich milk, Ginger, Garlic, Organic Shea Butter, Cucumber, Vitamin A and Alove vera - all for the sake of your beautiful skincare! With perfect blending of these ingredients, there is no problem of skin darken, toning or discoloration. Moringa Organic Soaps - 3pcs in a pack - N2500/ 5 pcs in a pack - 3000 Moringa Body Cream - N2000 Pishon Skincare Oil - N3000 Exfoliating Scrub - N2000 Face & Body Cleanser - N2000 Soaps & Body Cream - N5500 Soaps & Body Cream, Scrub with Pishon Skincare oil -N10,000 Complete of the 5 products - N14,500 HOW TO ORDER: We deliver, anywhere you are in nigeria. call or watsapp 08164287833, 08165683485
Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by Hiruni: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dont ever use this cream. It has hydroquinone even if they claim not to and also kojic acid which are both cancer causing. I used this cream for a while and for a few months it worked and then came the worst! I got so many blisters on my face like a rash and then the scars wers so big people asked if i have gotten chicken pox. And still after several months os stopping i still have scars.

I am a medical student and i highly advice you not to use this cream. IT HAS CANCER CAUSING INGREDIENTS AND A HIGH AMOUNT OF BLEACH. PLS BE CAREFUL. YOU ARE SO PRETTY AS YOU ARE!!!!!
Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by Hiruni: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dont ever use this cream. It has hydroquinone even if they claim not to and also kojic acid which are both cancer causing. I used this cream for a while and for a few months it worked and then came the worst! I got so many blistera on my face like a rash and then the scars wers so big people asked if i have gotten chicken pox. And still after several months os stopping i still have scars.

I am a medical student and i highly advice you not to use this cream. IT HAS CANCER CAUSING INGREDIENTS AND A HIGH AMOUNT OF BLEACH. PLS BE CAREFUL. YOU ARE SO PRETTY AS YOU ARE!!!!!
Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by Blloo: 1:17am On Nov 18, 2015
PLEASE IF YOU ARE USING THIS CREAM OR ARE CONSIDERING USING THIS CREAM, STOP!! I used the cream for about 6 weeks and everything was fine and I was getting lighter but then, I started getting extreme discolouration over night all over my face and eczema on my neck. I'm shocked people are allowed to sell this cream and scared I won't be able to go back to my natural self, please do not make the same mistake I have!
Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by oluwabumisolami: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2016
am really surprise my friend use sisi product and now her skin is white and beautiful, i collected all sisi contact info from my friend. Number:08069630020 email:sisiovabor@gmail.Com facebookpage:sisi/spa beauty store
Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dnt try it oooo! Yea itz gonna mke u very fair, infact almst WHITE!!!

But....
Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by ogedazzle: 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
ONLINE TRANING!!!!!

LEARN TO MAKE ORGANIC COSMETICS THAT ACTUALLY WORKS FOR A TOKEN OF 1000
DROP YOUR WHATS APP NUMBER:07039375005
ITS THE BEST DEAL EVER!!!!
DATE:MAY 2
Organic Cosmetic Training
From Scratch:
Topics To Be Taught:
Where to source for organic ingredients
•Knowing all skin types
•Egyptian body milk and body wash
•Halfcast cream and oil
•Whitening cream
Anti-Aging cream
Anti-Aging face serum
Vitamin c serum
Firming Eye Cream
•Chocolate Glowing Butter
•Body butter
•Black Soap for Babies
•Baby Liquid Soap
Baby body butter
•Shower gel
•Body peeling Oil
•Glowing cream
•Papaya whitening soap(video)
Glowing Cream For Babies
Pink lips balm
•Sunscreen cream
•Stretch mark cream
Stretch Mark Oil
Stretch Marks Scrub
•Toning black soap
•Lips scrub
Lightening, Exfoliating,and moisturizing Body Scrub
•Hair growth oil
•Moisturizer for clear & fair skin
Sunburn cream
Whitening/acne mask
Eczema cream
Dark armpit
Dark knuckles
Dark eye circles(racoon eye)
Acne
How to make
Lemon oil
Orange oil
Avocado oil
Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by oluwabumisolami: 3:19pm On May 05, 2016
any first fifty people to like my page:sisi/spa beaty store will get a free whiteing cream or lightning cream
Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by rosade: 1:07am On Jul 18, 2016
SUN BURN CREAM... Introducing... Do you have a red tone around your eyes, dark circles, discoloured skin, dark patches around your eyes and cheeks? Then you have Sun burn. This can occur after excessive exposure to ultraviolet light from the sun, bad mixture of cream or use of excessive lighting gel. Whether you're light-skinned or dark skinned, you're at risk of getting a sun burn if you fail to properly protect your skin from the sun's rays. (That's why our cream comes with a sunscreen protection) If you're battling with sun burn, then you need to get our SUN BURN CREAM, it totally clears and eradicate sun burn within one week of constant use with glaring results, leaving your face toned and in one colour. NB: Sun burns should be treated the same way no matter the skin coloring. contact 081642878

Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by rosade: 1:08am On Jul 18, 2016
SUN BURN CREAM... Introducing... Do you have a red tone around your eyes, dark circles, discoloured skin, dark patches around your eyes and cheeks? Then you have Sun burn. This can occur after excessive exposure to ultraviolet light from the sun, bad mixture of cream or use of excessive lighting gel. Whether you're light-skinned or dark skinned, you're at risk of getting a sun burn if you fail to properly protect your skin from the sun's rays. (That's why our cream comes with a sunscreen protection) If you're battling with sun burn, then you need to get our SUN BURN CREAM, it totally clears and eradicate sun burn within one week of constant use with glaring results, leaving your face toned and in one colour. NB: Sun burns should be treated the same way no matter the skin coloring. contact 08164287833

Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by jodia: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
Please guys I need to know if this perfect white soap helps to remove spots cause I have spots all over my body and am fair if not can you guys please recommend something else for me a soap please add something cheap ooo am 16
Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by Ada45: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
I used the cream for 3wks i noticed pimples and black spots on my face � please wat can i use to clear den
Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by Ada45: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
I used the cream for 3wks i noticed pimples and black spots on my face � please wat can i use to clear dem
Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by Ayofaks(f): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Ada45:
I used the cream for 3wks i noticed pimples and black spots on my face � please wat can i use to clear dem
Hi, to clear the pimples, get a good face cleanser with salicylic acid and lightening face cream wld clear the spots. You can add me on Whatsapp.
Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by rosade: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Maxwell beauty is at it again, get urself taught in skincare products with pure organic ingredients. We take pride in teaching how to formulate from the very scratch, Make your exquisite skincare products with natural ingredients to ensure freshness and quality that truly stands out with just a token. If interested, click the link to join.
Course outline
•Knowing all skin types
•Egyptian body milk and body wash
•Halfcast cream and oil
•Whitening cream
•Chocolate cream
•Mango body butter
•Baby soap
•Baby shampoo
•Body wash
•Body peel
•Shower gel
•Glowing cream
•Papaya whitening soap
•Body butter
•Baby butter
•Pink lips balms
•Weight loss drink
•Glow serum
•Fairness serum
•Sunscreen cream
•Pink lips balm
•Stretch mark cream
•Toning black soap
•Facial cream
•Complexion scrub
•Exfoliating and moisturizing
•Face cleanser
•Breast firming mask and oil
•Hair growth cream
•Night cream for younger and glowing skin
•Glow serum for brightening & ageless skin
•Under eye cream to remove dark circles
•Moisturizer for clear & fair skin
•Face primer
•Natural home-made skin moisturizer
•How to exfoliate ur face naturally for oily &dry skin
•Face mask
•Pimples cure
•Ancient secret to younger look
SKIN TREATMENT using natural ingredients.
Sunburn
Dry skin
Eczema
Dark spots
Dark armpit
Dark knuckles
Acne
Patches.
Pimples
COMPLIMENTARY COURSE
How to make the following from scratch.
•Lemon oil
•Carrot oil
•Coconut oil
•Avocado oil
•Orange oil.

Duration:- 1 week online training.08164287833
https:///EPuEDSyM05xD6ntMgAM9Sy

1 Like

Re: Is Perfect White Cream Safe? by Dinah247: 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) / Sewing for beginners / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.