Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush (2274 Views)

Better Phones Within The Ranges Of #25000 - #27000 / The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro / Rush This New And Classified Offer From The New Store At The Cheapest Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by hawksford: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
I was thinking of getting a new phone, because the one i have now has given me high blood pressure (Huawei Ascend y320)maybe it's the RAM(Random access memory ) because I'm a heavy user and the battery life is appalling 1500mAh

So I decided to check the phone section somedays ago, lo and behold i saw great phones with amazing specs at relatively affordable rates.

I got really confused as to which one was suitable, because all were amazing (due to competition between the manufacturers )

I thought of/took into consideration the following major things(specs) i really needed in a phone

Price

RAM

Battery

Screen

Durability and other stuffs like that

I ended up with two phones (not because it was easy for me to choose but, )because they are well-known brands

Tecno f6

General Information
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
4G Network No
SIM Dual mini SIM
Status Available September 2014
Body
Dimensions -
Keyboard Touchscreen
Colors White, Black, Blue
Cover Plastic
Display
Type IPS capacitive touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
Size 4.7 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels, 313 pixels per inch (PPI)
Memory And OS
Card slot MicroSD card, up to 32GB
Internal 16GB
OS Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Processors 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU, MediaTek MT6582 chipset, Mali-400MP2 GPU
RAM 1GB
Audio
Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
Audio port 3.5mm jack
Connectivity
2G GPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps
3G Up to 21 mbs downlink; Up to 5.76 mbs uplink
4G No
WIFI Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WIFI hotspot, Wi-Fi direct
Bluetooth Yes
GPS A-GPS
NFC No
USB MicroUSB v2.0
Camera
Primary 8MP, up to 2448 x 3264-pixel pictures, HDR, autofocus, Geo-tagging, panorama camera with LED flash
Video 1080p@30fps
Secondary 5MP, up to 2592 x 1944-pixel pictures
Battery
Capacity 2000mAh Li-Ion battery
Stand-by N/a
Talk time N/a
Music play N/a
Other Features
Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML5
Java No
- SNS integration
– MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
– Document viewer
– FM radio
– Image viewer and editor
– Voice memo/dial/command
– Predictive text input
– Preloaded apps – Gmail, Gtalk, Google Now, Youtube, Flash Share, Facebook, Palmchat

And Infinix zero (X506)

FULL SPECIFICATION:
Network: 2G/3G
Bandwidth: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, WCDMA: 850/2100 MHz
SIM: Dual Sim card/Dual Standby
Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Dimension: 140* 70*7.9 mm
Display: 5.0" IPS HD Capacitive Touchscreen
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Processor: Octa Core 1.4GHZ
GPU: Mali 450
Battery: 1920 mAh
Camera: 13 megapixel camera , AF, BSI with 2 megapixel front facing camera
Internal Memory: 16GB with SD card slot that supports up to 32GB memory card.
RAM: 2GB RAM
Flashlight: Yes
Video Recording: Yes
Video Calling: Yes
Sensors: Proximity, Gyro, Hall
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), WiFi Hotspot, USB Port.
OTA Updates: Yes
Colour: Available in White, Black, Gold, Red, Blue, Purple

NB: I heard that the Tecno f6 is gonna be about N28, 000 when it gets to Nigeria
While the Upgraded version of Infinix zero (X506) is about N23k

So I decided to wait for a better one because I'm not satisfied with the battery and some other stuffs of the two @ the price for each one of them

So I'm waiting for a much better phone with at least the following major specs

Network : 3G/2G

Operating system : Android 4.4.2 kitkat

Screen : IPS HD Capacitive touchscreen

Processor : Octa Core 1.4GHz

Battery : 2500mAH

Camera : 8mp, 5mp front facing camera

ROM : 16GB with sd card slot that supports up to 32GB memory card

Bluetooth : yes
WiFi : yes
OTA updates : yes
Flashlight : yes

And most importantly

RAM (Random access memory ) : 2GB

Then any other useful stuffs can follow

The price must not be over 22k

I know it'll come soon, i mean very soon (looking at the rate at which phone manufacturers are competing for the first place )

But For now I'll manage my fvcking phone

NB: I ain't talking about Samsung, HTC, Sony and their likes that drain the pocket for something you can get at a much more affordable rate without any major differences compared to the money gap

2 Likes

Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ok but I don't care nah

1 Like

Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by thrizzle(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
op nobody cares....
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by tegamarro(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
thrizzle: op nobody cares....

People Cares @ Op i m strongly at ur back i ga Cash but i need a fone with the specs u mention but at an afordable price so as to have lil change... Keep us posted..!!!
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by oyewolestephen(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op you better stick to that tecno f6 if you decide to be waiting for new ones, ram, processor, camera even price may not be favorable to you again. Because a person who is monitoring when the crab will sleep will be long at the river bank

4 Likes

Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by venatus25(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
I cares too, Op you are welcome, anytime any of this beast step Into naija abeg halla me sharp-sharp.
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmm. I was also thinking about getting a gionee, but i've decided to wait and continue using my c1(nokia). Let the wait begin
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
i agree with op
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by hollieroshi8(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
What's d essence of buying d phones when u don't have a job??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Eni to ban wo iseju akan a pe leti omi cheesy...Nice one bro
oyewolestephen: Op you better stick to that tecno f6 if you decide to be waiting for new ones, ram, processor, camera even price may not be substantial to you again. Because a person who is monitoring when the crab will sleep will be long at the river bank
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by Ayomi088(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Meanwhile, there is Affordable MTN data on offer.....https://www.nairaland.com/1856717/affordable-mtn-data-offer-300

Hop in to find out
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by Anomnity: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op Gionee M2 comes closest to what you need and at precisely the same price point.
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
I once planned to change my current opsson d2 and get a new phone but then, I studied the trend in phone releases and discovered that if I had waited for a month before buying my first android (tn3) I would have gotten a phone with better specs @.the same price(tecno p3) shocked I also discovered that if I had waited a bit before getting my current phone (opsson d2) , I would have gotten a better phone (like gionee p3) @ the same price. My decision now is to wait till I can get a phone with 16G ROM, 2G RAM, OVER 10MP CAMERA, OVER 2000MAH BATTERY POWER, GOOD SCREEN SIZE AND RESOLUTION, etc below 25k.
#it #is #possible
smiley
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by lanre316: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2014
zeemahn: I once planned to change my current opsson d2 and get a new phone but then, I studied the trend in phone releases and discovered that if I had waited for a month before buying my first android (tn3) I would have gotten a phone with better specs @.the same price(tecno p3) shocked I also discovered that if I had waited a bit before getting my current phone (opsson d2) , I would have gotten a better phone (like gionee p3) @ the same price. My decision now is to wait till I can get a phone with 16G ROM, 2G RAM, OVER 10MP CAMERA, OVER 2000MAH BATTERY POWER, GOOD SCREEN SIZE AND RESOLUTION, etc below 25k.
#it #is #possible
smiley

Your wait is almost over. Infinix zero has all these features you want except the battery power. Just wait small and you will get the one that meets your exact needs.

1 Like

Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by GSMArenaNG(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2014
lanre316:

Your wait is almost over. Infinix zero has all these features you want except the battery power. Just wait small and you will get the one that meets your exact needs.
FREE DELIVERY WILL BE ENDING TODAY!
Good Morning Guys.
Konga.com Nationwide free delivery will be ending today (21st), you can still benefit from this offer.
"JUST FEW MORE HOURS TO GO,YOU CAN AVOID THE CHARGE OF N1,500 OR N500 FOR DELIVERY IN OTHER STATES & LAGOS RESPECTIVELY.

""PAY ON DELIVERY""
GET YOUR INFINIX ZERO X506!
GOLD INFINIX ZERO WITH 16GB MEMORY, 2GB RAM--> Konga.com
(Free Delivery & Pay on Delivery)

WHITE INFINIX ZERO WITH 16GB, 2GB RAM--> Konga.com

WHITE INFINIX ZERO WITH 8GB MEMORY, 1GB RAM--> Konga.com

BLACK INFINIX ZERO WITH 8GB MEMORY, 2GB RAM--> Konga.com

More Products Visit--> [url=http///?k_id=andrunuhu]Konga[/url]
FOR MORE CONTACT:
08069278428 (whatsapp)
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by tegamarro(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ op Doogee Voyager 2 DG310 14k am settleing on this... Nice spex
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by damcqute(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
damcqute: hey guys, barely 4 hours to go to the end of free delivery. The MOST WANTED GOLD VERSION is out of STOCK. But the WHITE VERSION IS BACK. So quickly place your orders now before time runs out.

Sleep well y'all.
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by hawksford: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
zeemahn: I once planned to change my current opsson d2 and get a new phone but then, I studied the trend in phone releases and discovered that if I had waited for a month before buying my first android (tn3) I would have gotten a phone with better specs @.the same price(tecno p3) shocked I also discovered that if I had waited a bit before getting my current phone (opsson d2) , I would have gotten a better phone (like gionee p3) @ the same price. My decision now is to wait till I can get a phone with 16G ROM, 2G RAM, OVER 10MP CAMERA, OVER 2000MAH BATTERY POWER, GOOD SCREEN SIZE AND RESOLUTION, etc below 25k.
#it #is #possible
smiley

Loooolz
Tz really annoying,
They keep on manufacturing phones and people who once had one keep on throwing theirs away for a new one angry angry angry sad sad undecided undecided
i decided to wait for one phone dat wouldn't make me bother much if others are flaunting new devices,
A phone that i'll not need to run around looking for where to charge
A phone that'll be able to take clear images of written stuffs
A phone that doesn't hang or lagg (tz can give you hbp)
A phone with large memory even without sd card

The competition is really getting tense sha
So I'll wait for the best
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by lanre316: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
hawksford:

Loooolz
Tz really annoying,
They keep on manufacturing phones and people who once had one keep on throwing theirs away for a new one angry angry angry sad sad undecided undecided
i decided to wait for one phone dat wouldn't make me bother much if others are flaunting new devices,
A phone that i'll not need to run around looking for where to charge
A phone that'll be able to take clear images of written stuffs
A phone that doesn't hang or lagg (tz can give you hbp)
A phone with large memory even without sd card

The competition is really getting tense sha
So I'll wait for the best

I hope you won't wait forever because every phone always have their "but", no matter what. Just pray to be able to afford whatever you want at any point in time and be financially buoyant to be able to upgrade to any better version as needs arise.
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by hawksford: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
lanre316:

I'd have chosen infinix zero (X506)
But The battery is a no-no for me and it's like i heard the battery is not removable

But I'm sure a better one that will not have those problems would be out latest December or January
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by hawksford: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
tegamarro: @ op Doogee Voyager 2 DG310 14k am settleing on this... Nice spex

Tz unknown
Re: Better Phones Ahead!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rush by damcqute(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
hawksford:

I'd have chosen infinix zero (X506)
But The battery is a no-no for me and it's like i heard the battery is not removable

But I'm sure a better one that will not have those problems would be out latest December or January

but what is the big deal with non-removable battery tho? Many big brands have succeeded with it. I have been using one since last year, and i know someone who has been using phones with non removable batteries since for ever. No battery issue.

(1) (Reply)

Tweak This IMEI And Get 2015MB / Using Dual BBM On Your BB10 Device / Lets Welcome Tecno's Second Marshmallow Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.