Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

His Response To My 'i Love You' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Response To My 'i Love You' (7430 Views)

His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
farano: We've been friends for over 3 years now that I personally decided to take it to another level. So on that faithful day, when we were together, i unfolded my feelings for him, he did too staring deeply into my eyes and romantically holding my hands.
My heart was beating faster and slower at the same time that I was forced to pop out that mighty four letter word. With my angelic voice, I told him 'I love you dear' But surprisingly, his response was 'i should allow it to grow naturally'. I smiled but within me I was very angry embarassed All those feelings disappeared instantly.
You ladies say it most times. Now a guy told you what he think about your feelings proposal...you're getting mad. I think the guy is a gentleman. Give him time.

1 Like

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Tallesty1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
3cycle:
How you take know?
Two adults decided to remain friends for three years and one now developed feelings for another, told him how she feels only to be turned down by the nigga.
Are you saying that the guy is supposed to accept even when he knows deep down that he doesn't feel a thing for her.
3cycle: Once a lady friendzones a guy she sees him as a her confidant. She can never develop feelings for him in this life time.
Wrong! Friendzone is a good place if you know when/how to make a move. The sexx is always hot, you may not get it all the time but is always hot and free
grin
3cycle: In this case the guy friendzoned her.
That is a premature conclusion swthrtcheesy.

3cycle: Farano welcome to the club
You can see that I'm very obedient.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by farano(f): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Seun: What did you notice?
I noticed some signs that I'm becoming a priority in his life
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Chai which day seun go comment for my matter, diarisgod
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by farano(f): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nobleval: You ladies say it most times. Now a guy told you what he think about your feelings proposal...you're getting mad. I think the guy is a gentleman. Give him time.
Alright Sir tho there may not be another opportunity... lol
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
He actually gave you a honest and straight-forward answer or reply....

I really commend your courage...I believe you have waited enough...3 years no be joke at all....I think you should give him time to ruminate and digest on what you told him...

He is a good friend to you...Most guys will jump to this kind of opportunity and use n dump you later...claiming you were the one who initiated the relationship...

1 Like

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by destante(f): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lol op I can imagine. But he just gave a piece of advice na. Take it with not to heart smiley
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
3cycle:
Once a lady friendzones a guy she sees him as a her confidant. She can never develop feelings for him in this life time.

I take it that you just had a SRS today and that you are new to womanhood.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
rozzay: Chai which day seun go comment for my matter, diarisgod

He Only comments on sincered, matured and reasonable threads.

3 Likes

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Tymax(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Whistling : "this is superstory"
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by 100Cents: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
When I told my only gf, "I love you".

Of course, she kept quiet, knowing fully well she liked me, I knew I fell in love before she did.

One person must fall in love before the other. But people who lack understanding decide to take advantage of the partner who fell in love first.

I just heard a lady tell me that last week and she was regretting telling me. I encouraged her and told her I liked her and that when I fall in love, I will tell her.

Meanwhile this is a girl I dreamt for 6 months on how to corner. After the cornering, she fell in love first. That's how it is.

Feelings do not pretend..

2 Likes

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
dmcdad:
Just like that? I no gree oooooo. Unless if it wasn't for real, and that would mean the guy actually did the right thing. In any case, the guy did what was right. But to say the feelings disappeared instantly finally proved the guy right beyond all shadows of doubt that it just wasn't right of her at that juncture.

Well if the guy just wants to be friends the feelings kind of weakens. If a guy does not start out with feelings of attraction for a woman she may just become a quick snack or friends storing up feelings hoping it will grow is a waste of time so no matter how real her feelings were once he said NO the feelings just hide.

Women don't do rejection well or rather as well as men.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
andromida:
Well if the guy just wants to be friends the feelings kind of weakens. If a guy does not start out with feelings of attraction for a woman she may just become a quick snack or friends storing up feelings hoping it will grow is a waste of time so no matter how real her feelings were once he said NO the feelings just hide.

Are you sure about the bold? I think it depends on the individual but for guys, starting out with feelings of attraction, is often a suicidal approach. It's always better to take it one step at a time, and not rush things.

1 Like

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

Are you sure about the bold? I think it depends on the individual but for guys, starting out with feelings of attraction, is often a suicidal approach. It's always better to take it one step at a time, and not rush things.

There is a lot in the bold so which part?

Why would it be suicidal for a guy to start out with feelings of attraction?
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by 1one: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
TrollMan:

Indeed angry

So this is the only matured, sincere and reasonable thread in the whole of this section...

Seun can like to be forming Voltron a times sef tongue

And I know why he chose to comment on this.. A penny for my thought? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
andromida:
There is a lot in the bold so which part?

Why would it be suicidal for a guy to start out with feelings of attraction?

I was alluding to my own understanding of the whole sentence. I think you want guys to always make their feelings known from the start, no?

Based on personal experience(s), with chics, you don't have to rush. It's always better to take one-step at a time, and don't ever show her how attracted you're to her, from the start, especially if it's someone you just met. Give them space - and start off with platonic conversations.

Once you start showing emotions and doing too much, you'll either put her off, or put her in an advantageous position, to exploit you.

4 Likes

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
1one:

Indeed angry

So this is the only matured, sincere and reasonable thread in the whole of this section...

Seun can like to be forming Voltron a times sef tongue

And I know why he chose to comment on this.. A penny for my thought? lipsrsealed

And who doesn't know why? Betcha I know what's lurking around in the cupboard.

Let's play around with sarcasm. Your penny for my thought... wink
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by 1one: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
TrollMan:

And who doesn't know why? Betcha I know what's lurking around in the cupboard.

Let's play around with sarcasm. Your penny for my thought... wink

But my own penny would fetch more than your thought... So why not your own penny for my thought grin
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Vikky014(f): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
The CEO of dis forum is crushing on Op#dts my observation abt d topic
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by dmcdad: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
andromida:

Well... if yoi say for the moment, I think I would agree. But, gone like forever? I really understand that such doesn't sit well with you the ladies, but to say it would make the feelings disappear totally just because of that response would mean the feeling wasn't actually true. I'm telling you. Feelings don't go all of a sudden. Like I said earlier on, unless the feeling wasn't true. Plus, it was not like the guy said something unreasonable, albeit it didn't sit well with her.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by OCTAVO: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
'Lomance' thingz. grin
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by AdeniyiA(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
wow! ... i like guy, he's so blunt and straightforward like me...mehn cool
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

I was alluding to my own understanding of the whole sentence. I think you want guys to always make their feelings known from the start, no?

Based on personal experience(s), with chics, you don't have to rush. It's always better to take one-step at a time, and don't ever show her how attracted you're to her, from the start, especially if it's someone you just met. Give them space - and start off with platonic conversations.

Once you start showing emotions and doing too much, you'll either put her off, or put her in an advantageous position, to exploit you.

I am saying its better a relationship starts with a man feeling attracted to a chic if it startts with a chic chasing him he may take advantage of her even if he is a good guy or accept her efforts since she is available but not necessarily because he is into her and the relationship will not be fulfilling for either of them.

And I agree with you on the guy taking it a step at a time and not rushing things.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by mployer(m): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Its possible the guy doesn't just know what to reply.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Spidermon: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
farano: We've been friends for over 3 years now that I personally decided to take it to another level. So on that faithful day, when we were together, i unfolded my feelings for him, he did too staring deeply into my eyes and romantically holding my hands.
My heart was beating faster and slower at the same time that I was forced to pop out that mighty four letter word. With my angelic voice, I told him 'I love you dear' But surprisingly, his response was 'i should allow it to grow naturally'. I smiled but within me I was very angry embarassed All those feelings disappeared instantly.

Op, so na u dey control this romance 'n sex section? And u resemble deeper life member oooo. Infact, u look rather young. Abeg no ban me ooo. grin
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
dmcdad:
Well... if yoi say for the moment, I think I would agree. But, gone like forever? I really understand that such doesn't sit well with you the ladies, but to say it would make the feelings disappear totally just because of that response would mean the feeling wasn't actually true. I'm telling you. Feelings don't go all of a sudden. Like I said earlier on, unless the feeling wasn't true. Plus, it was not like the guy said something unreasonable, albeit it didn't sit well with her.

When a man says let it grow naturally after 3 years when is the attraction going to grow? To me he just said No thanks but no not unreasonable but like I said we ladies don't do rejection as well as you guys. I think you guys are built for it cheesy
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Spidermon: 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
E be like say the guy dey fear make he no wound you during straffing. I don hear of person wey her hip dislocate when her boyfriend dey give am doggee. Na me use my cobweb patch the leg back.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by dmcdad: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
andromida:

When a man says let it grow naturally after 3 years when is the attraction going to grow? To me he just said No thanks but no not unreasonable but like I said we ladies don't do rejection as well as you guys. I think you guys are built for it cheesy
Built for it? cheesy Wahala dey oooooo
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by folameme(f): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
rozzay: Chai which day seun go comment for my matter, diarisgod
why are y'all famzing over seun nah?free d guy jare lolz@farano,u should have controlled ur emotion,trust me if the feeling was mutual owing to the fact that u said u were already becoming a priority in his life,he would have said those words sooner or later and asked u out sef,so for now,let it slide,dnt talk abt it and pls act cool around him dnt be resentful against him,if he's really crazy bout u,he's gonna re-visit the topic ok?so for now jst keep ur fingers crossed,all da best dearie
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
andromida:
I am saying its better a relationship starts with a man feeling attracted to a chic if it startts with a chic chasing him he may take advantage of her even if he is a good guy or accept her efforts since she is available but not necessarily because he is into her and the relationship will not be fulfilling for either of them.

And I agree with you on the guy taking it a step at a time and not rushing things.

Er, it also depends on the guy and his mentality/maturity. If a guy is physically attracted to a chic enough to want to talk to her, and be around her. Regardless of how much he shows it, it doesn't really matter if the chic is the one doing all the chasing - and I don't think every guy will take advantage of her. How guys show girls affection varies from guy to guy - some are overt, and some are covert - depending on the guy. And most times, you wouldn't even know - and when you think you know, your judgement might be flawed and based on wrong signals about a different motive entirely.

Guys are different. And guys from certain backgrounds just want to be around girls who show them affection, before you come out of their shells. Once you start denying them that, you're also denying yourself an opportunity to get the man you want. It's the 21st century - if you like a guy, just go it - but make sure you keep your legs closed till you can ascertain that the feeling is mutual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by folameme(f): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
TrollMan:

lmao,that was harsh sugar lol
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
folameme: lmao,that was harsh sugar lol

Sugar? Me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) / Minutes Of SMAN Meeting Held Today.(No laughing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.