Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,035 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:50 AM

Why Are Roman-catholics Like This - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Roman-catholics Like This (4085 Views)

Can Roman Catholics Be Saved? / HERESY ? Roman Catholics Says Jesus Is Not Available Today. / Are Roman Catholics Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pope John XV: split the church's finances among his relatives

[img]http://freespirit16.files./2011/05/c1.jpg[/img]

John XV was Pope from 985 to 996. The Pope's venality and nepotism had made him very unpopular with the citizens, as he split the church's finances among his relatives and was described as "covetous of filthy lucre and corrupt in all his acts."
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pope Clement VII: his power-politicking with France, Spain, and Germany got Rome sacked

[img]http://3.bp..com/_512VEbm7xB0/SWdWJXnE1xI/AAAAAAAASEk/ZI2HbMvn3-Y/s1600-h/10.jpg[/img]

Clement VII was Pope from 1523 to 1534. A member of the powerful Medici family, Clement VII possessed great political and diplomatic skills - but he lacked the understanding of the age necessary to cope with the political and religious changes he faced. His relationship with Emperor Charles V was so bad that, in May 1527, Charles invaded Italy and sacked Rome.

Imprisoned, Clement was forced into a humiliating compromise which forced him to give up a great deal of secular and religious power. Eventually, Clement became ill and never recovered. He died on September 25, 1534, hated by the people of Rome, who never forgave him for the destruction of 1527.
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Wretched soul. Why are you pulling out things that happened in dark ages here? U must be an ediot! Something that happened almost a millenium ago! Some people must be aszs! Can't you see that the Catholic church went through reformation? Bingo...all the churches on earth are break-away group from the Catholic church! Are you trying to justify your CAN president's scam? Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nobleval: Wretched soul. Why are you pulling out things that happened in dark ages here? U must be an ediot! Something that happened almost a millenium ago! Some people must be aszs! Can't you see that the Catholic church went through reformation? Bingo...all the churches on earth are break-away group from the Catholic church! Are you trying to justify your CAN president's scam? Smh.

THAT IS THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR SATANIC ENSEMBLE OF FAGG0T PRIESTS AND PEADOPHILLES

IF THE DARK AGES ARE TOO FAR GONE HERE IS YOUR CATHOLIC PRIESTS WITH HITLER. They approved of Hitler's handling of the Jews.

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
My hand no de
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Una don start again,when athaist talk una go complain.cross myself,rush inside to go and pray my Rosery

1 Like

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nobleval: Looser...take your useless thread to the religion section! There you will certainly meet your likes.

[img]http://waterman99.files./2013/02/pope-god-quit.jpg[/img]
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: My hand no de

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

THAT IS THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR SATANIC ENSEMBLE OF FAGG0T PRIESTS AND PEADOPHILLES

IF THE DARK AGES ARE TOO FAR GONE HERE IS YOUR CATHOLIC PRIESTS WITH HITLER. They approved of Hitler's handling of the Jews.

idiot you think I've time for you? Try harder next time! I don't talk to hungry boys. And if you wish to know -i'm an atheist. Stfu!
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nobleval: idiot you think I've time for you? Try harder next time! I don't talk to hungry boys. And if you wish to know -i'm an atheist. Stfu!

If you like sniff your fingered assh0le fingers
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Rijes: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican30a.htm
Guy show a reliable source pls. That z just a forum where people fabricate nd tell some stories

1 Like

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Rev*********

I know you are here trying to malign the catholic church. You're good but the catholic members know about this more than you do. So, what you're trying to do is mere time-wasting.

A church that is more than 1900years should have bad eggs, so you can't rule out that fact. Even chosen priests in the old testament had bad eggs too. In Christ's 12 disciples, He had one who betrayed him, one denied him and while another doubted him.

In a church where the pope is chosen through votes. I bet you know men are not God, so they won't make good choices at all time even though they're men of God. That doesn't mean the church itself is bad. Like you know in the bible, when the priests were corrupt and worshipping other gods, God didn't condemn the temple.

The difference between the catholic church and pentecostal churches we have now is this, these men of God are the starters of their ministries and they are corrupt. What do you think the future of the church will be if the first church leader is corrupt?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by focus7: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
excellentmomma: First it's we are out of CAN, that's not enough Now they won't allow the CAN President rest. Pls is Oritsejefor responsible for all the rape cases in high places in that enclave. What is really wrong with these set of people. Always trying to cause disunity amongst christian faithfuls. They and their robe wearing xxxx can't just stand it when someone else leads. God decides to bless the Pentcostals, You question HIM?. You can't, that's why HE is the Almighty. You can't stop the wave of The Holy Spirit in the Move.
op roman catholic is not a christian church it's a sect.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Adminisher: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
onyengbu:

Kids everywhere on nairaland!
Yes. Too many kids on Nairaland.
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by aryzgreat: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Holywizard: Catholics are blind fools. No wonder i love sleeping with there Alter girls.
They should concentrate more on there gay priests & child molesters all over the world.
My course mate's direct uncle who is a catholic priest @ Mbaise Diocese in Imo state is a gay. He has been sleeping with his church members (mass servers included) & & leta wanted to molest my frnd who is his nephew. BLOODY MOTHERFUCKING IDOL WORSHIPPERS

And if all u said here are lies, don't think u will receive forgiveness without openly confessing in this forum that u lied.

Watch it.

@ OP, every negative utterance here is on ur head, hope u are aware, don't blame d old woman in ur village when the consequence surface.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju: The current King of Catholics commonly referred to as the Pope, has just gone ahead to update the trinity doctrine to a quartet with Virgin Mary taking a spot ahead of the son, Jesus.

Pope Francis, reportedly promoted that the Virgin Mary should be at the second Holy Trinity, even putting her at Godhead level.

Catholicism is not Christianity

My brother is it only that one? Do you know that in their catechism the removed 'Thou shall not make for thy self a graven image.'

Roman Catholism is 'Christianized Paganism'.

Do know the number of people (Christians) killed by the Roman chatholic church in the 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th centuries?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nobleval: Wretched soul. Why are you pulling out things that happened in dark ages here? U must be an ediot! Something that happened almost a millenium ago! Some people must be aszs! Can't you see that the Catholic church went through reformation? Bingo...all the churches on earth are break-away group from the Catholic church! Are you trying to justify your CAN president's scam? Smh.

Go and do research.

What do you mean by dark ages? What period do you refer to dark ages?

Do you know the quantity of blood on the hands on the Roman CatholicChurch?
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by onyengbu: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
jusRadical:

Go and do research.

What do you mean by dark ages? What period do you refer to dark ages?

Do you know the quantity of blood on the hands on the Roman Catholic Church?
Going by your logic, we should count the dead people at synagogue and victims of rev King as the blood on the hands of the Pentecostals?

Answer me o o o o. grin

You know what, you and your church will always be a minority. Catholics are about 1/6th of the whole world population and so if we are all heading to hell......

No wonder they call you protestants. Protesting since the dark ages! grin

All these because of a communique CBCN issue every year. Tufia!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by learnine: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
i can smell jealousy here. At least i have a dogma i belive in, do u have any?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Malcolmx12: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmond"juju" ur moniker says it all... ... Dont judge others plssss.. ..u are not clean 100% #peace

1 Like

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by excellentmomma(f): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
aryzgreat:

And if all u said here are lies, don't think u will receive forgiveness without openly confessing in this forum that u lied.

Watch it.

@ OP, every negative utterance here is on ur head, hope u are aware, don't blame d old woman in ur village when the consequence surface.

A word is enough for the wise.
Back to evil sender! I'm covered by The BLOOD of Jesus. Repent and accept Jesus Christ.
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
learnine: i can smell jealousy here. At least i have a dogma i belive in, do u have any?

you believe in dogma is rooted on heretic hearsay from corrupt gay bishops
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
onyengbu:
Going by your logic, we should count the dead people at synagogue and victims of rev King as the blood on the hands of the Pentecostals?

Answer me o o o o. grin

You know what, you and your church will always be a minority. Catholics are about 1/6th of the whole world population and so if we are all heading to hell......

No wonder they call you protestants. Protesting since the dark ages! grin

All these because of a communique CBCN issue every year. Tufia!

I am not interested in pentecoastal or orthodox. These are not the issues in ones relationship with GOD. Were are orthodox and pentecoastal written in the Bible. The issues are:
1) Are you born again? John 3: 1 - 6

2) Are led by the Holy Spirit? Ephesians 1: 13, Romans 8: 5 - 14

1/6 of the world population? Wow that is great. But take a look at Matthew 7: 13-14
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

Remember it says only a FEW FING IT.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by martins0: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
And can the Mods explain what this thread is doing here in politics section
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by onyengbu: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
jusRadical:

I am not interested in pentecoastal or orthodox. These are not the issues in ones relationship with GOD. Were are orthodox and pentecoastal written in the Bible. The issues are:
1) Are you born again? John 3: 1 - 6

2) Are led by the Holy Spirit? Ephesians 1: 13, Romans 8: 5 - 14

1/6 of the world population? Wow that is great. But take a look at Matthew 7: 13-14
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

Remember it says only a FEW FING IT.

Can you specify steps and terms stipulated for one to be born again.
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
onyengbu:

Can you specify steps and terms stipulated for one to be born again.

dont be a catholic

dont be a gay catholic fagg0t priest

dont molest young alter boys if you decide to be agay fagg0t catholic priest

dont attend mass held by gay fagg0t catholic priest

dont mention jesus's mom. their obsession with her is meant to hide their fagg0try
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
excellentmomma:
I don't understand it too, always too bitter at others practising their faith. No wonder they have some doctrines alike, wonder where they both got the beads (chaplet/rosary) they all count while praying. 'cos it's not in the bible.

son,keep your mouth from committing sacrilege.

Catholicism is as old as man..
i dnt expect mushroom church goers to understand a thing.
like it or not,your different churches will always trace back to the catholic.
more reason Catholic mean universal ..btwn what's the name of your church and its meaning plus source?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Abagworo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
This is the exact characteristics of Jonathan's Government that I'm quite surprised most Igbos are yet to understand. This strategy of creating division to avert justice even among people of supposedly same faith. The reason for all these to avert the important prosecution and imprisonment of Oritsejafor for money laundering, gun running and sponsoring terrorism.
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
jusRadical:

My brother is it only that one? Do you know that in their catechism the removed 'Thou shall not make for thy self a graven image.'

Roman Catholism is 'Christianized Paganism'.

Do know the number of people (Christians) killed by the Roman chatholic church in the 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th centuries?

very myopic of you.
what an assertion...

where did you get this poo from
its clearly there..i hate calling people names but only a dummy would be told a thing countless number of time..

we don't worship or pray to images...ahba.
you'll soon ask why we have crucifix in our churches
@francistony biko come and lecture this dude
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Holywizard: Catholics are blind fools. No wonder i love sleeping with there Alter girls.
They should concentrate more on there gay priests & child molesters all over the world.
My course mate's direct uncle who is a catholic priest @ Mbaise Diocese in Imo state is a gay. He has been sleeping with his church members (mass servers included) & & leta wanted to molest my frnd who is his nephew. BLOODY MOTHERFUCKING IDOL WORSHIPPERS

Catholic for ever.... go and die
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Abagworo: This is the exact characteristics of Jonathan's Government that I'm quite surprised most Igbos are yet to understand. This strategy of creating division to avert justice even among people of supposedly same faith. The reason for all these to avert the important prosecution and imprisonment of Oritsejafor for money laundering, gun running and sponsoring terrorism.

jonathan

igbos

oritsejafor

money laundering

gun running

sponsoring terrorism

you forgot p1mping your ugly fat mother out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Woman Clothed With The Sun, With The Moon Under Her Feet? (Rev 12) / Christianity: Unconditional Love / Church Performing Cremation (Burning a Dead Body): Scriptural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.