Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Are Pot Bellies On The Increase Today? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are Pot Bellies On The Increase Today? (824 Views)

His Man.hood Is On The Increase.. / Pot Bellies / Smoking Indian Hemp Is On The Increase,why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Pot Bellies On The Increase Today? by uboma(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Its common these days to see pot bellies from both the male and female folks.

Is it really healthy for anyone to maintain a pot belly? This of course excludes women who are pregnant.

What really contributes to having a pot belly? Some say its alcohol but i have seen some men who do not drink any thing alcoholic but still has pot bellies. Is eating junk and living an inactive life style a contributory factor?

I know of some men who hardly satisfies their women on bed because of the size of their pot bellies. Still these men do little or nothing to keep fit and stay in shape. For the die hard men with pot bellies who may come across this thread, please tell us, why is it so hard to keep fit? I am not advocating for six packs for all men because not all of us can maintain it. But atleast reducing to a reasonable extent, the size of your pot bellies.

To the women, do you admire the pot bellies in your men? How do you encourage your man with pot belly to keep fit?

What forms of exercises are recommended for those with pot bellies who really want to keep fit?

Please contribute meaningfully.

Enjoy the weekend

1 Share

Re: Are Pot Bellies On The Increase Today? by Dezzx(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
sedentary life and consumption of diets with high cholesterol content, give rise to the deposition of adipose fat tissue around the abdominal region. Also as one get older, the rate of metabolism is decrease, therefore fatty foods take longer time to be breakdown by the body.
Re: Are Pot Bellies On The Increase Today? by whitemosquito(f): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Wetin the poster above me dey talk? Evidence of good living jorr.

@op, Do u have a flat tummy?
Re: Are Pot Bellies On The Increase Today? by uboma(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
whitemosquito: Wetin the poster above me dey talk? Evidence of good living jorr.

@op, Do u have a flat tummy?

Would you admire me if i have a pot belly?
Re: Are Pot Bellies On The Increase Today? by whitemosquito(f): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
uboma:

Would you admire me if i have a pot belly?
Depends...what kind of pot? Vinod or Eleganza? grin

I already admire you without having seen you.
Re: Are Pot Bellies On The Increase Today? by uboma(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
whitemosquito: Depends...what kind of pot? Vinod or Eleganza? grin

I already admire you without having seen you.

I admire your boldness. And for the records, i detest pot bellies. So no pot belly for me but mind you, i dont have the *six packs* as desired by other ladies.

I have been trying to comment on your Diary Fresh Air of Grace but cant. I am getting this message 'insufficient permission'.
Re: Are Pot Bellies On The Increase Today? by alentyno: 5:16am On Sep 21, 2014
I may be wrong but I see having a pot belly @ an age like btw 30-50 as a sign of lack of self control. It portrays laziness
Re: Are Pot Bellies On The Increase Today? by Amhappy(f): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
I don't admire pot bellies oooo

(1) (Reply)

Should We Be Taking Probiotics? / Anually Re-occuring Bone Problem. Help! / Guy Shits On A Street And Sets His Shit On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.