Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) (55684 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by kurajordan(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by natureblack(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Am no soothsayer, buh I can see a sinking-ship in the name of TB Joshua

Chris Oyakhilome -down
TB Joshua -down
Who's next? (Wen fire catch your friend bear-bear,e beta to rub your own bear-bear with water)

WORD:you can fool some people all the time,you can fool everybody sometimes,buh you can't fool everybody all the time.

4 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by tijjanioyan: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi: That audio did not prove that TB Joshua did anything wrong. All I see is an overzealous journalist who has decided to make a big deal out of the generosity of another.
in an incident of such magnitude giving out brown envelop is d best step to take abi?

8 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by kenbee(f): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
will comment after analyzing the audio piece.
the last may not have been heard about this.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Waiting for those e-sheep to come with their "don't touch the Lord anointed" ish they spew.

10 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by 1stola: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
hmn!
THIS YEAR SEEMS TO BE A TRYING YEAR OR DOWN FALL YEAR OF FAKE PASTORS...
I PRAY TO GOD THAT NEXT YEAR SHOULD BRING MANY DEATHS TO ALL POLITICIANS THAT KEEP BRINGING THIS NATION BACKWARD.
WOE UNTO YOU ALL, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

14 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by jericco1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
I don't know why I think this, but this Man T.B Joshua is a fake Pastor, he cynically sacrificed people to do whatever he does, #God forgive me, but I think he's occultic. Anyway make I mind my business.

4 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by aitiola: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
50K each for fuel...she Na heaven then dey go ni... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,O boy....naija pastor ehn....

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by severee(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin Alaroro na 50k e dey use bribe them? No wonder them open e yansh

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by herald9: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
lirusehn: Father forgive the OP
NO COMMENT!
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

Probably you do not know. Ask anyone who is involved in mainstream journalism in Nigeria and they will tell you that it is 'standard practice' for organisations to offer 'outfield journalists' some form of stipend. It can be in cash or in 'kind'.

This has nothing to do with giving bribe as the journalists are at liberty to report whatever they witnessed on the scene. The stipend is largely given because a lot of these journalists are not members of staff of these media houses. Some work freelance and the pay they get from any job is hardly adequate for them.

As a gesture of good fate, those who request their presence, most often than not offer them something as a form of gratitude. Some journalists will even tell you to your face that they will refuse to come if they are not getting anything. Note that the money given is not meant to influence their opinion on any matter.

If you actually noticed, TB Joshua offered the money upfront without asking them to report what he wants. He went as far as asking them if they have gone to the site and that he does not want to interfere with the investigation.

That does not sound to me like someone who is trying to hide something or bribe anyone.

Interesting.

Christians even have a subtle way of describing bribe. So Jesus would have done same, right?

hehe. sipping my tea.

22 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by kino: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
FlirtyKaren:

I'm sure you haven't listened to the audio.

Leave them, blind folded and brain washed by this craze of new generation churches. Soon he will tell u, don't touch my annointed.

This man should be facing murder charges anywhere else in the world

5 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Jbluv55(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
*Downloading*
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Suarezilla(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
lirusehn: Father forgive the OP
R u crazy or what? Did u listen to the audio? Or r u deaf?

10 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

That is not bribe!

I have on occasions offered money to policemen out of goodwill without wanting them to bend the law in my favour. I suggest you check what it really means to offer a bribe.

Oga, the fact that Nigerians are so used to offering and collecting money anyhow for the easy flow of things, doesn't make it any less what it really is.

34 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ZUBY77(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi: That audio did not prove that TB Joshua did anything wrong. All I see is an overzealous journalist who has decided to make a big deal out of the generosity of another.

Foolishness

15 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nothing incriminating in the audio.

6 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Sopino: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
I for like hear d tape. Just hope is not arrangement to get noticed on nairaland. Dis era people do so much to get at d top.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ZUBY77(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
lirusehn:
Like what shud i learn from the audio ?

Sub human brain

7 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Dahmum(f): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Infact,now I kn dat aftr all dis while øƒ soo many ppl using technology dey just cudnt think øƒ d fact dat things like dis"audio" someone's voice cud b Doctored,if u kn what I mean. Let's have d VidEO please.

,,,,,,,Note: I don't support TB josuha or anybody.RIP to d dead

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
The man was specific about the reason why the money was being handed over to those hungry journalists. What is wrong there? Abeg next!

There was no part where he requested the write something different than what they observed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by rattlesnake(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
where is the bribe?
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by crisycent: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
All I can say is WOW!!!!
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Boss13: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

Probably you do not know. Ask anyone who is involved in mainstream journalism in Nigeria and they will tell you that it is 'standard practice' for organisations to offer 'outfield journalists' some form of stipend. It can be in cash or in 'kind'.

This has nothing to do with giving bribe as the journalists are at liberty to report whatever they witnessed on the scene. The stipend is largely given because a lot of these journalists are not members of staff of these media houses. Some work freelance and the pay they get from any job is hardly adequate for them.

As a gesture of good fate, those who request their presence, most often than not offer them something as a form of gratitude. Some journalists will even tell you to your face that they will refuse to come if they are not getting anything. Note that the money given is not meant to influence their opinion on any matter.

If you actually noticed, TB Joshua offered the money upfront without asking them to report what he wants. He went as far as asking them if they have gone to the site and that he does not want to interfere with the investigation.

That does not sound to me like someone who is trying to hide something or bribe anyone.

Chief, s...tupidity is your surname. True, journalist carry out this practice. They call you to blackmail when they have information about you. so you can pay to either water down the news or not put forth the news. However, a bribe is a bribe and what T.B Joshua did is to give these journalists a bribe. Whether it is feeding money, turkey money or welcome money, it is a bribe. If there were no issues in his church, he would not be handing out such money.

I have always complained about journalism in this country. They should be the public conscience but Many has sold their soul e.g Reuben Abati. It is a shame, a big shame. For N50,000 people could turn their eyes and write things to confuse the public. N50,000 Jesus our journalists are so cheap.

28 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Innodon(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Na dem sabi
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Rilwayne001: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
This man's name don spoil.

I swear to God, christianity is a big fraud lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by crisycent: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dahmum: Infact,now I kn dat aftr all dis while øƒ soo many ppl using technology dey just cudnt think øƒ d fact dat things like dis"audio" someone's voice cud b Doctored,if u kn what I mean. Let's have d VidEO please.

,,,,,,,Note: I don't support TB josuha or anybody.RIP to d dead

No be only doctored, na nursed. The voice is unmistakable and unique.

7 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ZUBY77(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

People like you are why we are still living in darkness.
Your dark brain would never let you understand why it is wrong for someone who lost his property and humans in it to offer stipend to anybody. If anyone deserves stipend and pity, it's The magician not journalists.

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" / Pastor Tokunbo Olorunnimbe Is Dead / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.