Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) (55686 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Ishilove: 4:55am On Sep 21, 2014
lyntiffany: The main reason he should take it to God in prayers not being confused.PRAYER answereth all things.All he need to do is go to his closet and take it to God in prayers and you see the hand of God resolving the issue.
Daniel did that when he was troubled, he should learn from him.
You are correct, but it doesn't change the fact that he is not infallible.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by odion81(f): 5:30am On Sep 21, 2014
Within these few couple of weeks, the
wind of exposure has been blowing
around the country and the tide has
been
against the so called Thin gods called
"great pastors and prophets". It started
with Pastor Chris, next prophet t. b,
Joshua, and this one that always look
IFA chief priest in his dressings
"Oritsejafor". Like the bible says
judgement shall start in the household
of
God. Time for deep reflection has
come.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ed2gbi(m): 5:34am On Sep 21, 2014
This is not a bribe. Listen to the audio again. And if insist it is bribe, please kindly explain to us what he bribed them for.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nsonaso(m): 5:54am On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn:
MODIFIED

he gives like his life depends on it. (I once hated him tho)

[b]
So bro in 21st century you still believe that people are men of God or God sent by giving generously? look bro the world is sick now and some people will give you to collect something from you in return either physically or spiritually.. and collecting spiritually is the worst because you may not know to fight back and believe me what so ever that happen to you physically be it good or bad is from the spirit realm (because that's where both the good and bad forces that controls the world is controlled) though am not saying T.B Joshua is or not a man of God

Also if you read the Bible, you will lean that God said what ever you give for charity with your right hand, your left hand should not know about it. So why advertising, announcing and broadcasting your charity work on TV? if you feel you're doing it for the glory of the lord God

Before now Music was the medium for passing messages across, later was joined by Films/Movies.... but now everything changed because of the pursuit for Money, Musicians now speak trash as music, movie directors now direct rubbish as movie

same applies to the church

Church was a place for refuge before but now......................................................................................................................................

Open your eye for not all that greeters are GOLD nor DIAMOND
[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 21, 2014
ifeomabernard:

You are the Greatest Fool here who need proper home trainin bcus d one u got frm d baby factory where u were picked isnt enough! Fool

Sorry grin
I hope you feel better.
I will never support injustice like you brain dead followers.
Animals who think they are humans.

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 21, 2014
Iceking1:

d hatred u have 4 d man of God is jst 2 mch..... Wetin d man du u self ? Wicked soul

Hatred? Then you can't see beyond your nose.
I do not know him and don't hate him but i hate injustice.
I am not blinded by religion like many Nigerians are but I believe that may be too difficult for you to understand.

4 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by iamord(m): 6:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Alice07:
Mr whatever your name is, in mass communication there is something called brown envelope and once you receive it, the host doesn't need to tell you to write anything in his favour. Giving you is a way of buying your sense of judgement and u receiving it means ure going to paint him white even though he's black. More reasons why I detest journalism. Why on earth would a man of God even offer a journalist BROWN ENVELOPE?

They just try to twist words. This men are serious manipulators..and what annoys me is their set of followers.. Bribe is bribe.. !! It reminds me of a senario in the wolf of wall street d caprio tried to bribe indirectly an fbi official.

6 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by luvola(m): 6:22am On Sep 21, 2014
Rilwayne001: This man's name don spoil.

I swear to God, christianity is a big fraud lipsrsealed
Another Yaba left patient.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by slye(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2014
ayusco85:

Refer to my signature cheesy
And what dd you just do, didn't you just replied me?
well I'm not too stupid to exchange abusive words with you, you need to look up the meaning of ignorance if you consider it abusive.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 21, 2014
rusher14:

So some people decided to place 9.3 million dead american presidents in a plane with South Africa it's destination, in the bid to discredit Ayo?

Not relenting, they found TB Joshua's Achilles heel in a building that was undergoing reconstruction. Upon which they sent a great vibration induced by airplanes hovering above (taking advantage of a nearby airport) whilst keeping all other buildings in the environment intact so none would be wiser.

And in the successful triumvirate of attack, they induced Pastor Anita Oyakhilome to institute a divorce case, knowing she would be lonely and feeling unloved.

These are indeed powerful people I would like you to shed more light on.

They are evil and should be brought to justice. How can they be exposing these MOGs in this manner?

Do they want people to think?

It is the handwork of APC and our enemy the muslims.
The bible said.......

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Lovine: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Is this the first church or building to collapse in Nigeria? Why should the Prophet offer bribes, for what? Have the journalist ever being on his side? Fools and haters expected the church to be locked up on keys, but they are now crying and disappointed such thing can never happen, even the South Africans did not even crucified him but you the so called country man. Emmanuel!!!
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Joagbaje(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2014
ed2gbi: This is not a bribe. Listen to the audio again. And if insist it is bribe, please kindly explain to us what he bribed them for.

Nigeria press conference is not complete without collection of money. It's a norm. They themselves will hint you that it's the practice of the association. Tb Joshua was not offering bribe he was only announcing he had met their demand .

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by dotmanxp(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2014
if a lot of Nigerians think this man of God offered bribe then with the way we think, I must say we are doomed in this country and no wonder we are this backward. as far as I am concerned there is nothing close to bribe here.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by dammytosh: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2014
I bet 80% of those who hit reply button never listened to the audio in full if not i don't see any thing wrong with the conversation.

Before you start screaming, I am not a TB Joshua fan and can never be, but in the spirit of fairness, nothing is wrong with the conversation.

Every church/business organizations pays journalist when they come for briefings, press conference, 'advertisements' etc and when i say every church, i mean every church. Just the same way everyone who visits Jonathan in Aso Rock would be given so called 'Transport FARE' and Pastor Bakare went and turned it down in style calling it bribe to the celebration of journalists the last time.

Also I am disappointed in the religious arm of PDP called CAN and all the blinginglified leaders. So no one deem it fit to visit the site, no one sympathizes with TB Joshua and the Families who lost their lives. Even Daddy GO and other respected Men of God.

That is not good enough. Sounds like being silently happy their competitor is going down.

My Cent.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2014
S-H-A-M-E

Joagbaje:

Nigeria press conference is not complete without collection of money. It's a norm. They themselves will hint you that it's the practice of the association. Tb Joshua was not offering bribe he was only announcing he had met their demand .

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by dammytosh: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2014
Joagbaje:

Yes you are right. I was with an organization who held a press conference, All the journalist who came to report the event were PAID.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by oylusholar(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2014
Uhmmmmm....
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Lovine: 7:28am On Sep 21, 2014
Haters, what about the Federal Jobs he provided For 24 Graduates? He gave them also bribes? As long as you continue to hate, you will continue to lose.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by back2sender: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn: Father forgive the OP
Shut your gutter that you called a mouth up. Even when truth stares at you, una go still dey form blindness.
I know the reporter , he once worked with next papers and can vouch for his integrity.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Lovine: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2014
That journalist who rejected the money and called it 'bribes' will surely lose out in his entire life. What a sadist and a hater of good will.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by lirusehn(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2014
back2sender:
Shut your gutter that you called a mouth up. Even when truth stares at you, una go still dey form blindness.
I know the reporter , he once worked with next papers and can vouch for his integrity.

Smh for your unborn kids
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by yinkabillion: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2014
Sorry to say oooo...but you are completely stupid.If i pay you to come nd cover a story for me then whose version of the story do you cover?DAMN!!!Use your brains mehn!!!He who pays d piper.....Ever heard of that?
striktlymi:

Probably you do not know. Ask anyone who is involved in mainstream journalism in Nigeria and they will tell you that it is 'standard practice' for organisations to offer 'outfield journalists' some form of stipend. It can be in cash or in 'kind'.

This has nothing to do with giving bribe as the journalists are at liberty to report whatever they witnessed on the scene. The stipend is largely given because a lot of these journalists are not members of staff of these media houses. Some work freelance and the pay they get from any job is hardly adequate for them.

As a gesture of good fate, those who request their presence, most often than not offer them something as a form of gratitude. Some journalists will even tell you to your face that they will refuse to come if they are not getting anything. Note that the money given is not meant to influence their opinion on any matter.

If you actually noticed, TB Joshua offered the money upfront without asking them to report what he wants. He went as far as asking them if they have gone to the site and that he does not want to interfere with the investigation.

That does not sound to me like someone who is trying to hide something or bribe anyone.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Onegai(f): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2014
ed2gbi: This is not a bribe. Listen to the audio again. And if insist it is bribe, please kindly explain to us what he bribed them for.

Okay, let me patiently do this:

Say you and your brother were fighting at home and the car window got smashed because both of you were throwing stones at each other. Your sister walked into the fight just before the car window got broken. After, your brother takes a bottle of Fanta+biscuits to her and says "shey you saw what happened, please I expect you to tell Mummy and Daddy THE TRUTH". When your parents ask her, your sister says that she walked in on both of you fighting, but she thinks it was YOU who threw the stone that broke the glass. Your bro gets punished, but you get punished and caned and made to give up your PS.

Your sister was given a "gift" to INFLUENCE her story to favour your brother. That's also a definition of a BRIBE.

TB Joshua did it, Fashola does it, almost everyone in Nigeria gives "gifts" to make decisions and get favourable treatment like getting your passport or license ready in one week, getting your WAEC results out, changing Grades from "B to A" with lecturers, etc. It is very common.

And it is MORALLY WRONG and AGAINST THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by maynation(f): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn: [b]
MODIFIED

it's funny how you guyz reason. Nway! Ave all my life loved TBJoshua not jut becuz he's a God sent prophet but cuz he's humble and gives like his life depends on it. (I once hated him tho)

Now like seriouly let's us be reasonable here, TB Joshua is a man just like we guyz, Нe has on him flesh which seriously мakes it a necessity for him to err.

We all knw SCOAN bin the most controversial Church ever known. So u sure shudnt expect him not to be over confused. Listened to the Audio over and over just to get where bribery came in, but like Starz i cudnt till now get it. For this I'll boldly go against it perhaps the audio i downloadd was different from the one u guyz listened to.

LETZ JUST CONSIDER IT IN YOU FOOLZ' PERSPECTIVE Even tho its glaring y'all twisting the truth here just to soil his name.

The building collapsed and those guyz came to write their LIFE as usual. We all knw Nigerians Lack what professionalism demands as they will surely add a smell to their pens just to gain attention of Readers.

OK Fine! They were badly treated, Apologies for this. But the worse set in when they salted the whole scenario by adding ' TB JOSHUA ordered his security men to treat them that way' just to down this Man of God. Even if the Security men were not working under instructions u shudnt xpect Prophet Joshua to deny he asked them to treat them that way. What manner of leader is he? At this state of confusion he decided to apologize to them,Beg for the story (the story of they bin beaten) to be covered up and give unto them what Nigerians are knwn for.

If u guyz were to be sensible i wud have asked you guyz to tell me what he wud bribe those guyz for.

A Church world-widely knwn, was he trying to tell the world the building didn't collapse? Or prolly he wud tell them to tell the world he's not the owner of the building?

A needle from The Prophet's wallet wud be made knwn let alone a whole building. I wish you guyz cud just use those things u guyz call brain and tell me what else he was trying to coverup if not how they were treated. .
And for crying out loud is TB Joshua not a Fleshy man like us that can take any measure to protect his Name/Image?

What wud u guyz say again? He claims to be a man of God? The last time i cheCked he's a man of God not a GOD. Born of a woman and all these make him imperfect.

People and their shallow brains called him a Murderer, how?? Going back thru memories, i remembered a Collapsed central hospital @ Benin, whose fault was it? The Government? Or the Drs?

And how comes Nicholas voice was neva heard sinz he claimed to be the only one who rejected the offer?
This is 21st century, what's even the prove that the audio is not a cooked up sh*t?

Nway! Bak to line.
What wud you guyz Ave done if you were to be in the dayz of David? David killed sum1 just to marry his wife and yet he was forgiven. Get this straight God is seriously not interested in your past what matters is asking for forgiveness while measures are taken not to get back into sin.

you all here ranting like some hungry pigs,crying blue murder cuz God chose him. Hiding behind fingers while what you all do in your closets are life-taking. Welcome to planet earth where you write woreva u so wish just to gain attention or side-kick ur sorrow, You all claim to be beter while in actual fact the devil itself seems to be much more preferable. Dirty Hypocrites it should be a shame on you guyz if the Prophet cud ave gone this far 'changed lives' 'changed nations' 'changed the world' positively despite bin a fake Prophet while the acclaimed Real ones ar wining on Zero.(Jesus was condemned so am less baffled) but it's a pity Common sense is seriously not common. Nway! these are hard times for him. But this am sure of 'He shall win the battle' Satan shall be put to shame'
[/b]

Inspired smiley

MY Dear prophet TB Joshua, God knows we shall keep praying for you. My Lord God Jesus shall strengthen you. We all love you. The best is yet to come

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by donodion(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2014
OMG!!! See federal fuckup. angry
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ProBlack03(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014
striktlymi: That audio did not prove that TB Joshua did anything wrong. All I see is an overzealous journalist who has decided to make a big deal out of the generosity of another.

THANK YOU!!!
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2014
To answer some questions....this isn't the first time a building has collapsed in Lagos, but I know for a fact that the government came down harder than this on those associated with such incidents. Even in cases where there were no casualties, the owners of these buildings saw hell.
There was one case of a building that collapsed like this in aguda some years back....no one died though, similar case of the Landlord adding a storey to the building using substandard materials......the media people were ruthless with this storey, Now I know its because the Landlord couldn't afford a "press conference"

4 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Onegai(f): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2014
In Nigeria, everyone gives "gifts" to influence decisions and then later come out publicly to declare it as "Favour from God". That's a lie, but we are so used to doing it, we don't know. We can never be free from Corruption, it is our Legacy.

The money GEJ and Fashola give Journalists everytime they come to their office, do you think it is from their salary? Imagine if FD decides to pay Govt workers regular incomes (instead of inflated), do you think Fashola can afford to share N20,000 + some litres of fuel per journalist every weekend (which he does)? The money Politicians use to buy and share rice during election, do you think it came from their pockets and they won't replace it times 200 once they get elected? It comes from stolen public funds, which is funny how people accept the money and rice and then later have no roads, school or light and curse Politicians. You partook of the the Corruption and now your chickens have come home to roost, you whine.

TB Joshua bribed to get a favourable slant to the story, he's asking Journalists to focus more on survivors rather than lost lives. So he can been seen as more sympathetic, after all well over 70% of people believe what Journalists write. And he is liable to charges because as the Head of SCOAN, he would have given permission to his Works Dept to expand the building, will I come and build 3 more storeys on your Father's house without his permission?

The fact that Nigerians have "normalised" Bribery and Corruption doesn't make it "right".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by SisiNini(f): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmmnn...

TB Joshua's gift of 50k to the journalists wouldn't have mattered if not because he actually asked them 'What are u going to write now?' at the end of the interview...

This simply means that he offered the d cash so as to impair their judgement... He worked on their psyche and many of them fell for it... Damage Control at work!!!

May God Help Us...

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Obipat(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2014
aysometin:

I have not said this to anyone here before for close to my 8 years of being a member but you are a big f.ool. So with evidence in your very face you can still talk rubbish. How can Nigeria progress? This young journalist has risked his life to bring us this information and you open your dirty mouth to make it appear like he has commited a crime. Who is the criminal here? Your guess is as good as mine. USE YOUR BRAIN.
I don't know why our sisters from west abuse men with ease. Smh for them.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by peteofi(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2014
Well, am not going to judge a man of God. But if this is true, DAMN!!!!!!!!
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by EmmyDe25(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2014
Just listened to the audio, it was a pure bribe, no more, no less. Albeit we call this Brown Envelopism in the journalism field.
This has always been the biggest bane of the so called civic journalists in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.