Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,009 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. (137639 Views)

Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week / Where Can I Get Training On How To Make Ankara Shoes And Bags? / New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
topdiva:
my work.
nice work, weldone
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
guyz, am so sorry av been silent, its actually cos av been busy nd avnt gotn time to put a tutorial togeda. pls pardon me. i'll put sometin up soon.
by d way, if there is anyone dat has sometin specific dat u tink we shld do pls feel free to say it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
To our new members i say welcome n hop uve learnt sometin
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by tunbebes(f): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Glamourprincezz I'm back o. I was posted to Jigawa. I didn't find the North interesting at all. I love be in Lagos till Thursday. I no sabi send page message or, I for din send my number teytey.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
tunbebes:
Glamourprincezz I'm back o. I was posted to Jigawa. I didn't find the North interesting at all. I love be in Lagos till Thursday. I no sabi send page message or, I for din send my number teytey.
ure welcom back dear, hop i enjoyed camp tho, dis is my number 07035212499
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
now dat i am bak on track we av to do sumtin. mayb we shld do a purse, i actually dunno wot its cald its a small tote purse i tink. lemme look for a pix to upload
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
now dat i am bak on track we av to do sumtin. mayb we shld do a purse, i actually dunno wot its cald its a small tote i purse tink. lemme look for a pix to upload
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hope I'm not late? Please I want to learn too.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 5:01am On Jun 09, 2015
pix

1 Share

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 5:02am On Jun 09, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hope I'm not late? Please I want to learn too.

no ure not, just read thru all d pages and lets c wot u can come up wt.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 5:04am On Jun 09, 2015
so now dat av uploaded d pix i need u guys to decide if we shld do is or sometin else. we will start as soon as i kno ur views
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by topdiva(f): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
lets do this one u posted
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by world(f): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thebeadslady:
Glamourprincezz, you have been silent for a while, I hope all is well?
I wish I have your contact, I'll have give you a call
sorry for late reply. Got it 250 for a pair

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Damiewonder(f): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pls I'm intrested in knowimg how to make ankara slippers n sandal...I learn how to make purse n bag on dis trend n m now perfect
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Glamourprincezz:
Hapi easter fams! so i wanna show u pictures of some tote bags av made. Note: u can play arnd wt ur shape bt its still a variation of a tote bag.
oh my God thia bags are so nice......please what material did u use for the red and how did u make the hand..and how did u attach the zip....tthank u

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
oh my God thia bags are so nice......please what material did u use for the red and how did u make the hand..and how did u attach the zip....tthank u
its leather nd d handle is sold in d mkt for abt 100 naira. u will fix ur zip below d handle.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
let's go for the tote tutorial, but after that please teach us how to build shoes from scratch,
with the help of your tutorials I now make my own slippers by myself so I really want to learn how to build shoes.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Glamourprincezz:

its leather nd d handle is sold in d mkt for abt 100 naira. u will fix ur zip below d handle.
thank you very much
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 1:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Thebeadslady:
let's go for the tote tutorial, but after that please teach us how to build shoes from scratch,
with the help of your tutorials I now make my own slippers by myself so I really want to learn how to build shoes.

my dear , i dont build shoes o, i did not learn shoe making, d one i can do is wot i picked up from a shoe maker shop beside my house wen i was small and d videos i download online. shoe making from scratch requires some instruments nd i dont av dem nd i dont tink i wanna buy cos i can easily wrap. mayb u shld chk for videos online on how too. sorry i cant b of help.
abt d bag, av been too busy lately, just bear wt me till i can post sometin.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Glamourprincezz:

my dear , i dont build shoes o, i did not learn shoe making, d one i can do is wot i picked up from a shoe maker shop beside my house wen i was small and d videos i download online. shoe making from scratch requires some instruments nd i dont av dem nd i dont tink i wanna buy cos i can easily wrap. mayb u shld chk for videos online on how too. sorry i cant b of help.
abt d bag, av been too busy lately, just bear wt me till i can post sometin.
. No problem hunni, we'll wait till you are less busy
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by HisPraise(f): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Gud day crafties.. Am new on this thread but i have been following. Why is eveyone silent?
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by kemzyAjaks(f): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2015
Wow...NYC thread.... I'm actually an upcomer in dis and think I wld learn a lot from did....permission to fall in
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by successnwa(f): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wow nice thread! Really loves to make my own Ankara bag and shoe.

Hope am not late ma?

Keep on the good work and may God bless you abundantly.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
For the new comers, you are all welcome. Although glamour princez is kinda busy for some time now, i guess some of us are professionals in one aspect of craft or the other. So lets encourage one another. We can all make the thread lively once more. Your suggestions are all valued.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
I'll teach how to fold note books, text books or bible with ankara.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by successnwa(f): 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Immaangel:
OK ma

Following
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Jezi(f): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Immaangel:
Waiting patiently
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Am so sorry for leaving u guys hanging all dis while, av been super busy. pls i'll appreciate if we can all work togeda to kip d thread alive. @imma pls continue wt d note wrap. i'll upload diy pictures dat we can easily do too. miss ya all by d way.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2015
Alright. Pls o my battery is Damn low. Light no dey for my area since sunday. So I'm gonna be kinda slow. So let me list d materials we need:
1. Uhu gum or shoe makers gum.
2. Tape or ruler.
3. A sharp flat object like pen knife.
4. Plain sheet(A4 or A3 pls don't use card board sheet).
5.scissors
6. Ankara material u wish to use for d folding.
7. The book u want to fold!!!
Gather your materials lets proceed.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2015
I'm waiting o. Gather your materials lets start

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Light Skinned, Run From Shea Butter Oooo / Want Hair Growth? Use Weed: ! / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.