Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (4414 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed / Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
A

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Batman123: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
what the hell is she still doing in your house?!

13 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
chai! grin grin grin grin
Re: ... by drmikeadams(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hehe..I stopped giving my 100 percent in any tin woman...they are vampires..run run my friend

2 Likes

Re: ... by SirAweezy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Bros don carry olosho for house... Eheheheh.

Abeg chop wetin you wan chop make you dash am red card close your door.

Another thing.. If I were in your shoes.. I go just dey act like say na Nollywood I dey watch.. Till I get tired.

6 Likes

Re: ... by xtervaganza(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Let her stay in your place for as long as she likes

But once she steps outta your place; send her a text detailing everything u saw in her chats with d old man .

Tell her it's over and she shouldn't bother calling u again

6 Likes

Re: ... by boxer022(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
xtervaganza: Let her stay in your place for as long as she likes

But once she steps outta your place; send her a text detailing everything u saw in her chats with d old man .

I like what you just adviced the Op. @ Op follow what he adviced you as that is the best solution to your present predicament.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
chaii the girl loves you because you are husband material but runz still dey her eyes

6 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii the girl loves you because you are husband material but runz still dey her eyes
is ds all u have to say? I have not seen any comment 4rm fmales on ds; aside dis unsuitable statement of urs; dat goes a long way to say what ladies re really made up of; cus its not seeming strange to any of U; how did all ladies degenerate to such depravity? Christ jesus!!! It's appalling; ***spits***
tnx 4 ur advice; she has left; she woke up n told me she'll b going 2day; of which I loved d idea; so I just gave her some lil Money for her fare; n drove out; told her to lock my door when leaving!!! As I returned ds evening she has already left; I feel relieved; this 'll certainly b d last time she'll see me!

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why I do I find it hard to believe this story?... So a Nigerian guy ( not a love-vendor), is online asking for advice on what to do with his prsotitute of a girlfriend?.
Re: ... by valdes00(m): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
All this kind thing na him no dey fit stay inside my body, person wey b say as she enter na him I go show am the things wey I see...... After dat, I turn Howard Webb..... Baddest red card ever liveth

2 Likes

Re: ... by horlabiyi(m): 12:42am On Sep 21, 2014
My NL signature says it all.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 21, 2014
glitest: Why I do I find it hard to believe this story?... So a Nigerian guy ( not a love-vendor), is online asking for advice on what to do with his prsotitute of a girlfriend?.
madam; I'm yet to recover 4rm ds shock of my life; b4 now I have been suspecting her; but I never knew she was this dirty n paverted; I hadn't d idea!!!

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 21, 2014
horlabiyi: My NL signature says it all.
ur signature is very funny bro; really made me laff!!!

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 21, 2014
Raymondenyi: madam; I'm yet to recover 4rm ds shock of my life; b4 now I have been suspecting her; but I never knew she was this dirty n paverted; I hadn't d idea!!!

Well; My advice is for you to call it quits.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 21, 2014
chei, what am I supposed to say now na, I just got a red card from my boyfriend.... I'm too sad to comment jare.... #cries
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:

Well; My advice is for you to call it quits.
don't you think I should do sumthing bad to her; for trying to deceive me; something vengeful; should I send her an SMS as previously suggested? Why re girls like this?

1 Like

Re: ... by passionate88: 6:39am On Sep 21, 2014
These girls ain't LOYAL

1 Like

Re: ... by pickabeau1: 6:41am On Sep 21, 2014
Raymondenyi: don't you think I should do sumthing bad to her; for trying to deceive me; something vengeful; should I send her an SMS as previously suggested? Why re girls like this?

Move on

1 Like

Re: ... by Timothy3113(m): 6:52am On Sep 21, 2014
Guy wetin dey do you now.

If you know you are of no sin leave her, but if you are a sinner, stick to her.

True love conquers all. Am very sure you, wil be committing adultery with the eyes (looking girls lustfuly ), and she is also doing it with the yansh. All na cheating.

4 Likes

Re: ... by mymissingrib(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2014
dats y its never good to check each others phone,i'll advice u to keep ur distance,even ashy self get bf.Sooner or later u may not b able to cope with her excessive demand.Confront her with d proof u have and tell her u quit
Re: ... by Exjoker(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2014
Send her away packin or u shul pack ur tins nd leave simple...gals re not ment to be trusted nd they knw that alredy
Re: ... by etenyong(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2014
estyann: chei, what am I supposed to say now na, I just got a red card from my boyfriend.... I'm too sad to comment jare.... #cries
DEAR, PLS STOP CRYING, I HAVE A GREEN CARD FOR U AND U WILL LIVE TO SMILE ALL UR LIFE.
Re: ... by kaillybatt: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2014
she is that type, and it is common, don't you think you are also similar. It is very natural. cool
Re: ... by lawrenceunaa: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2014
my guy take screenshots of their chat as a evidence undecided so that when u re throwing her out U won't feel guity shocked

Most ladies seeking for 'relation that leads to marriage' are busy being screwed by other guys cheesy

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2014
I hate the fact that some guys fall prey to these things and are so foolish! What the hell is the gurl doing in your house? Abi you wan Bleep am too? U don't even care about the infections u'll get or possibly AIDS! Your friend once told you she's a runs girl and ur brain couldn't tell you more. Of course u can know a runs girl from the way she spends! Oboy, use your brain, ur heart is as stupid as shit!

2 Likes

Re: ... by keypad1: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2014
horlabiyi: My NL signature says it all.
i just copied ur sugnature. Tank you
Re: ... by Odunharry(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2014
ON BBM.
ME: Hi, Sup? You look pretty..
LADY: *no reply*
ME: How are you?
LADY: *no reply*
ME: You there? LADY: *no reply* ME: 9981 0098 8909
LADY: WOW!! Thanks, which
network?
ME: Cartoon Network.

Gud morninin and happy sunday
2 u all.

1 Like

Re: ... by lulu1986(f): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2014

point. .
Re: ... by lulu1986(f): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Raymondenyi: don't you think I should do sumthing bad to her; for trying to deceive me; something vengeful; should I send her an SMS as previously suggested? Why re girls like this?
listen,,its yo life,and theRE z H.I.V..just tel her like dis..hi i m so disappointed on your chats which i saw on yo phone..plz leave me alone and stay away from my life..just simple..
Re: ... by philantoxx(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2014
and u typed this b4 thinking of sending her out bro.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2014
Raymondenyi: A girl that I happen to be dating; we have been together fro about some months now (knew her from aa friend, some yrs back) but we got involved some months ago. She had always liked me; had had been giving me d green light; buh I adamantly refused; for ll those while, b4 finally succuming..
We were doing well untiln I staarted noticing somethings about her (excessive senseless demands) n not being d very submissive type dat is ready to work out a good living for herself;
A friend of hers; had told me some long while ago, dat she was into "runs"(she should be about 21/22 now, she just graaduated) of which I confronted her about it; she fervently denied; n told me; I was out to taarnish her imaage; with unfounded claims (den we hadn't strted dating), so I let it be; sje told me all kind of things; how she cn never sleep with any1 she's not dating, n all dat..
Now my worries ; she came to my house yesterday; after spending about a week in town in her friends house; I had been suspecting her right 4rm time (as exxpected) ... So I allowed her have her time; shower; n rest; dis afternoon, I. She kept her fone chaarging n I quickly stumbles in n checked tru the chaats; Lo n behold wat I saw!!!
She had been gisting with a guy(an elderly guy in his 40's,most likely married; but a traveller), with all sort of sexually pervertious things they were talking about, I got to know from the chat; she had fu*cked d guy while her friend was watching; worse of all; she was even suggesting to d guy dey have a 3some with 1 of her friends ; when he returns to ph; @ his hotel room, telling d guy of how she'll dry his di*ck with BJ
Now from d way they were chatting; U'll know no emotions b/w dem; just d sex, n money in return... This is a girl telling me always of how she wants a serious relationship b/w us; n posssibly marriage; ....
The probs is; I don't even know whether to confront her about it; cus she's still in my house here as I type this, or to keep quiet as I am doing... Don't think I can ever forget this in a hurry or find it easy trusting some1...

(Sorry 4 my typos; using a fone, n typing outta emotions)
where did you pick her up from? don't tell me you don't see such signs? I am just commenting cos it you... else, I would pass.

there were clues littered around but you ignored them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Picture Will Confuse You For A Minute / See His Chat With A Lady Who Doesn't Know What A Meme Means / My Husband Pressuring Me For Another Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.