Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More (4214 Views)

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / I'll Like To Become A Model;am 6.2'in Height Gudlookin,athletic,23yrs,undagraduate Of Uniben. / 6ft Tall & Cant Find A Store That Sells Female Pair Of Pants/jeans For My Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by midasbliss(f): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
chei... im so gonna try this. the smallie of a name seems to make me shorter...
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
wow.... i'll try it
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
midasbliss: chei... im so gonna try this. the smallie of a name seems to make me shorter...
smallie grin
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
midasbliss: chei... im so gonna try this. the smallie of a name seems to make me shorter...
The man who said he never had a chance, never took one.
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by macklef(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
This shit aint easy o, esp d part wherw ur back has to lay flat to my yoga rog while my bom bom in btwn my side foot.
My hip bone feels somehow since i started yesterday, i keep on hearing kra kra kra every step i take. Are u sure it will give me 3inches or give me k-leg?

1 Like

Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by sammoe(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Biko, all of una. What of the one to reduce height? Dat one nor dey? Nor be wetin una dey find, na im everybodi dey find too.

P.S nor be me wan reduce height o!
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
macklef: This shit aint easy o, esp d part wherw ur back has to lay flat to my yoga rog while my bom bom in btwn my side foot.
My hip bone feels somehow since i started yesterday, i keep on hearing kra kra kra every step i take. Are u sure it will give me 3inches or give me k-leg?

If I call you fool now, what will they say? Funny you. lol
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by macklef(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

If I call you fool now, what will they say? Funny you. lol
Lol. Thank god u did not call me fool o.
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quoteThis shit aint easy o, esp d part wherw ur back has to lay flat to my yoga rog while my bom bom in btwn my side foot.
U can just do only the normal squating on ur legs. u don't need to bend backwards.
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pakmano: Do you know you can increase your height and get a good posture doing yoga exercises. Yoga exercises improves body posture and helps in boosting the body's immune system.
One yoga exercise that increases height is the THUNDERBOLT pose. Do this exercise before going to bed and when u wake up in the morning. I was 6ft2inches but now I am 6ft5. In doing it, maintain the posture for 1 min for the first one week, and later on you can maintain it for as long as 3 mins.
Do this and u will see changes in your body within 3months.
God bless u for this man, a picture of the kinda exercise could av been a good idea though.
I'm 5ft7 abi 8, e don tey wey I don stagnant for this height, make I increase abeg
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
missberrypop5: #smiling. Now i can add up my 5.7 to 5.9. Wow cheesy
no u cant....except u beg me
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, thank you for the compliment, but there are lotta pretty ladies here on NL. Lol, who told you i'm into modeling anyway?
You are one of the prettiest I have come across, infact like the second prettiest sef
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Laghu Vajrasana
In Sanskrit, “laghu” means small or little, “vajra” means
a thunderbolt and “asana” means yoga pose.
How to: Little Thunderbolt Pose
Begin with a kneeling position on the ground so that
your thighs are at a 90 degree horizontal angle to the
ground below.
Now place your hands on the thighs as you bend
yourself backwards. Slowly drop your head to the back
so that your crown comes closer to ground. Once you
make a contact to the ground, you will be in a deep
backbend.
Your thighs and buttocks should be pushing in the
forward direction at this moment. Once you have gained
stability in this pose, slide the hands downwards to
touch the knees instead of thighs.
Remain in this position from 30 to 60 seconds. When
you want to come out from the pose, strengthen your
core and slowly raise yourself back to the original
position.
Benefits of Little Thunderbolt Pose
The Little Thunderbolt Pose has a lot of benefits to offer
if it is practiced on a regular basis. Following are the
major benefits you can experience if you add it to your
daily yoga practice:
Makes the spine more flexible.
Opens and widens the throat, quadriceps and chest.
Provides strength to the abdominal region.
Stretches the back and spine.
Improves posture and digestion process.
Results in toning of limbs, pelvic organs and thighs.
For beginners to yoga, the Laghu Vajrasana Pose is a
complex and intense pose which should only be done in
presence of an experienced yoga teacher. If you are new
to yoga and find the pose too difficult to perform, you
may consider the following tip: try not to slide your
hands to your knees from their initial position on the
thighs. This will slightly make the stretch easier on your
body.
For advanced students or yogis, the Little Thunderbolt
Pose is a great yoga pose to fight many problems like
sciatica, myalgia of legs (muscle cramps) and
dyspepsia. Make sure you are breathing deeply and
focusing on the pose while you are in the final position.
To make it more effective, try to stay in the bend longer
than suggested.
You should avoid this pose or ask your yoga teacher in
case you suffer from the following conditions or
problems:
Serious spine or back injury.
Neck injury
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mehn! this exercise ain't easy o, I tried it now, my back nd yansh wan break....I really wanna grow taller o...**crying**
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by destante(f): 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
It won't work for all persons. undecided
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
destante: It won't work for all persons. undecided
It works very well for persons still under 25years. Adolescents(12-18) are in the best position to achieve a phenomenal improvement in their height when doing this.
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by destante(f): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pakmano:
It works very well for persons still under 25years. Adolescents(12-18) are in the best position to achieve a phenomenal improvement in their height when doing this.
But this age bracket are in their rapid growth state anyways. undecided
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by igwedaboss(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
missberrypop5: #smiling. Now i can add up my 5.7 to 5.9. Wow cheesy
lol.. all the best..

@op can u please upload a graphic picture of the yoga pose. Thanks
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
igwedaboss: lol.. all the best..

@op can u please upload a graphic picture of the yoga pose. Thanks
The picture illustrates what I am talking about. Just being in this pose is enough. An extra effect I add when doing this is to place folded clothes or wrapper(I.e to form a bar of 2 inches) and place it below ur foot as u stay in that pose.

1 Share

Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2014
Try these.

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Queens Rocking Braids (2022): African Braids Styles. / Buy Your Bridal Robes / Please Recommend Styles For Ghana Weaving Braids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.