Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). (5724 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by bebe2(f): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
maternal:

In Vancouver it's 9 degrees now in the dead of winter. Other places like 2 degrees. It's not as bad as people make it out to be. Not to mention there's 6 months of actually summer oppose to that horrible rain and muggy weather. Where you get old ancient cities, with people packed together like stock fish, living in tiny crumbling homes, driving small cars aki and powpow are too big to drive. Then add in the insane taxes, chei.

dats not bad ooo

my only problem wit uk machester is the rain, rain and rain.

its always wet, damnnnnn , but i can be very romantic sha.

u just cover up wit blankets, cuddle up and listen to the rain fall grin grin

as for the houses, na according to ur pocket, there are big houses and small houses.

oh , how is the nigerian community social life in vancouver? as how many owambe i fit go within 3mths? wink
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by lekan008(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is an educating thread. Pls, I'm currently serving here in Nigeria but I wish to travel down to Canada soon. I've started my application with Saskatchewan University but I'm yet to pay application fee. I'm a total novice about the visa application and all sort process. Pls, accommodation is also a bothering factor. Kindly help
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by 40dogzz(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Geting candian visa is no beans oh. I got conect of u want 2 go canada, without apperance the price is 1.3 milloin naira, no money down but we will make agreement with a bank, if ur visa is out i get the money from the bank hope u understand? Ameriaca is 1 million non aprerance. france 700k & austrialia 900k @ll non apperance, am in abuja. If u ar not serious don't call me pls. 08131976749. I repeat u ar not droping a dime untill ur visa is out so take note. If u don't have money don't call coz that is the last price.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 20, 2015
^^^Do people still fall for that?
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by victorydon77(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Phema:
^^^Do people still fall for that?
u dey mind am....scam alert
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by 9jagobetta: 6:51pm On May 22, 2015
well, canada still seem the best to me personally, a peaceful and economically strong country.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by pansophist(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2015
9jagobetta:
well, canada still seem the best to me personally, a peaceful and economically strong country.

How you de manage the cold? Una de try for that side ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emirate Flight From Lagos To London / I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen / How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.