Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! (25213 Views)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Samwhizzy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kIbS-W8b_WE/VBgrGPxWreI/AAAAAAAAAh4/BnDT9H3xLys/s1600/TNMWomanMirrorSelfish_Feature-588x260.jpg[/img]

75% of the path to marriage lies in the selection process. Now, there isn’t any scientific theory to this number it’s merely my opinion gathered from coaching so many people.

It is my belief that the big reason so many marriages don’t last isn’t because marriage is so hard or because people “change,” it’s more so because people don’t put enough effort into the selection process when choosing life partners. We are so hungry for the wedding that we forget about the marriage part, and we are so excited about posting it on Facebook that we forget we actually have to live it in real life.
let’s focus on a few reasons why your woman might be Ms. Wrong.

1) It’s always all about her
Selfishness in a relationship is like a disease that spreads and manifests itself into all areas of the relationship. It starts with her being selfish about her time and resources, next thing you know she is being selfish about sex, and before you know it your needs are never being met but all of hers are. If everything is all about her you may be with MS. WRONG!

2) She is never happy and shows no appreciation
You work hard everyday, give her everything she needs and wants, and you’ve even sacrificed your happiness for hers yet she STILL never seems happy. She always has an attitude about something and she never stops to just say “THANK YOU, I APPRECIATE YOU.” If this is your woman she might be MS. WRONG because eventually you will need her to be happy and you will need appreciation to encourage you to keep going.

3) She can’t get along well with anyone. Ever.
Have you found yourself losing a lot of friends and even having to distance yourself away from family because your lady just can’t seem to get along well with anyone? You dread going to friend and family cookouts because you know it won’t turn out well? Oh and for some reason it always seems to be someone else’s fault too. She keeps the drama going and you are always caught in the middle. If she doesn’t love you enough to get along with the people you care about most she may be MS. WRONG.

4) She is always passive aggressive and uses the silent treatment often.
Communication is the most important skill in a relationship so if her idea of communication is being passive aggressive and giving you the silent treatment every time something is wrong with her then run for the hills! If she says one thing and means another and either way you lose she may be MS. WRONG!

5) She shows no nurturing qualities
As men we like to be taken care of and nurtured the same way women like to be protected and made to feel secure. Furthermore if you want a family you will need someone with nurturing abilities. Sure she may be a great career woman but if you want a family and she doesn’t have a nurturing spirit that can benefit you and your future children she may just be MS. WRONG!

6) She doesn’t support any of your endeavors
If you are a dreamer and have many things that you love to do yet she takes no interest in any of them then she may not be the woman for you. You are going to need the support of your woman to accomplish the things you want to accomplish. She can’t be a passive participant because you are going to need her to care about you and your life and if she doesn’t do this she may be MS. WRONG!

7) She has no friends outside of you
If she decided to drop all of her friends just because of your relationship then don’t be surprised when she doesn’t want you spending time with your boys. We all know we need time with our boys so she needs to have some friends outside of you so she can do the same. A smothering relationship will eventually get old and you will grow distant. If she doesn’t have any friends she may be MS. WRONG!

cool She is insecure and distrusting
No one wants a nag for a mate! If you can’t step outside of the house without answering 21 questions or if you can’t leave your phone around without her needing to keep tabs on it then that tells you a lot. If she has no trust in you and you haven’t given her a reason to be distrustful then she may be MS. WRONG!
Sometimes as men we get so caught up in the physical and the sexual that we overlook the qualities and the substance. We like the attention we get from having the “trophy” on our arms, but we don’t have the foresight to see that eventually that attention will get old and we will be stuck with everything that’s underneath that beauty. If you think you are with MS. WRONG then marrying her is the last thing you want to do. CHOOSE WISELY MY FRIENDS!

Have you experienced any of these things with the women in your life?

http://lifestyle-ng..com/2014/09/8-reasons-your-ms-right-might-actually.html

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by natureblack(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret -Henry Youngman

Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards -Benjamin Franklin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by pansophist(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
8. Always ''taxing'' you after salary collection

11 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Joshuadon: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
made little sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
If she's always pouting when taking a selfie she's Mrs Wrong! I'm talking from Experience!!

Click here if you think I'm lying. sad

3 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
But some guys have these traits too and they are worse than women.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by epospiky(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Done reading. What the heck will a man be doing with a lady with such qualities? Na curse? Relationship or marriage no be by force na...shuu!
God will help me dodge such situation. She go find me i go find her and we're both gonna be the talk of the town(in positive perspective). @at op. To revert to your question...no i've had no such experience.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by valmunich(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why will one be in a relationship if the girl does all these
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by freshness2020: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
What an eye opener!
#9 rule- don't close Ūя̲̅ eyes to all these just because ♈όϋ don't wanna lose her, ma guy ♈όϋ will end up losing Ūя̲̅ self! Na die be dat! Thanks oP!

12 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Super1759: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mchtewwwwww. Who does Mr and Mrs right this days

2 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
How d fvck dis made d homepage? angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Samwhizzy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
LOL, na to RUN remain oooo
valmunich: Why will one be in a relationship if the girl does all these
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Azazi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
I SEE
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Dottune(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
It is soooo True, I was dating this Girl that would always be Passive and aggressive, she feel she has the right to get angry or decide not to read my Bbm chat and nor reply when is angry. She loves to fight with me at every little fight, always thinking about herself. Once we had a fight because she was watching a movie, while we were talking, told her jokingly me I would also start watching a Movie. She didn't talk to me for like 3 Days, she didn't even bother picking any of my calls. Well now we've broken up..... And I've never felt so free

16 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by itsIYKE(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
vvh
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Samwhizzy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
Do you have any problem with it?
careytommy: How d fvck dis made d homepage? angry
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
I just wish all this nonsense relationship threads dont make FP again. If a man or woman is old enough to get married or have a relationship. They should be old enough to know what's right or wrong.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
iwakolewa: But some guys have these traits too and they are worse than women.
Thank you!.... I bi wan talk sey, but I get ex wey get this same qualities Na.
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by godsveryown(f): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
cry
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Heaven knows I have disqualified so many potential girlfriend wife due to some attributes listed by Op.
I have experienced women with the following traits.

Samwhizzy:

1) It’s always all about her
Selfishness in a relationship is like a disease that spreads and manifests itself into all areas of the relationship. It starts with her being selfish about her time and resources, next thing you know she is being selfish about sex, and before you know it your needs are never being met but all of hers are. If everything is all about her you may be with MS. WRONG!

80% of the women folk have this problem majority think the world revolves around them. cheesy . Me, Me, mine, leaving you to do all the work undecided

2) She is never happy and shows no appreciation
You work hard everyday, give her everything she needs and wants, and you’ve even sacrificed your happiness for hers yet she STILL never seems happy. She always has an attitude about something and she never stops to just say “THANK YOU, I APPRECIATE YOU.” If this is your woman she might be MS. WRONG because eventually you will need her to be happy and you will need appreciation to encourage you to keep going.

Most ladies see receiving favors from a guy as their birth right, and place no value when a man goes out of his way to do something for them. Once I discover this I run away.

4) She is always passive aggressive and uses the silent treatment often.
Communication is the most important skill in a relationship so if her idea of communication is being passive aggressive and giving you the silent treatment every time something is wrong with her then run for the hills! If she says one thing and means another and either way you lose she may be MS. WRONG!

Silent treatment can make me detest some one for life. It is very counter productive on me ... I have discontinued friendships due to this phenomenon.

5) She shows no nurturing qualities
As men we like to be taken care of and nurtured the same way women like to be protected and made to feel secure. Furthermore if you want a family you will need someone with nurturing abilities. Sure she may be a great career woman but if you want a family and she doesn’t have a nurturing spirit that can benefit you and your future children she may just be MS. WRONG!

Very few women have this traits. Many are losing what it means to be a woman. Imagine been with a woman and due to work you forget lunch and dinner is approaching and she visits and she never asks have you eaten ... The next thing she does is to start telling you about all her problems. damn... the Little things matter

[b] 6) She doesn’t support any of your endeavors
If you are a dreamer and have many things that you love to do yet she takes no interest in any of them then she may not be the woman for you. You are going to need the support of your woman to accomplish the things you want to accomplish. She can’t be a passive participant because you are going to need her to care about you and your life and if she doesn’t do this she may be MS. WRONG!

One core litmus test I use to know how far I can go with a woman is how much effort she puts to know me, my dreams my projects my ideas. How much she cares about my future. Is our discussion all about her, her her or does she try to know more about me... but the irony is majority care about you paying their bills and helping them solve their needs. Instead of what they can do to help you achieve your purpose in life.

I have had my own fair share of the bad ones ... thank God the good ones exists. I have met a couple of good ones ... those goods one have left some impact in my life. cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Super1759: Mchtewwwwww. Who does Mr and Mrs right this days

Nothing like that. Just Mr and Mrs manageable and convenience...........

2 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by MisterRight(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why is all topic on front page always about me and my gf? Wetin we do u Na?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Samwhizzy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
I agree with that, buh this isn't rubbish
sandijey: I just wish all this nonsense relationship threads dont make FP again. If a man or woman is old enough to get married or have a relationship. They should be old enough to know what's right or wrong.
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by vizkiz: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
i don't have time for miss right presently...

13 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Samwhizzy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mr Right, i sight you, am working on your own topic too
MisterRight: Why is all topic on front page always about me and my gf? Wetin we do u Na?
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by UmecheMoses(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
This one I've commented on ftp. Today, hmmm abi fuel scarcity dey affect people phones too?
Mr. Op thumbs up.
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by mujiboy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Touching story!.. True thou
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Rapsainot(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
The topic should just be How to know she's a warri girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. / Broke Up With My Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.