Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Kelly Rowland Ditches Makeup & Shows Us How To Keep Fit Whilst Pregnant (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Rowland Ditches Makeup & Shows Us How To Keep Fit Whilst Pregnant (PHOTO) (1053 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Rowland Ditches Makeup & Shows Us How To Keep Fit Whilst Pregnant (PHOTO) by justuwa4: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
33-year-old Kelly Rowland is surely enjoying her pregnancy journey by staying and keeping fit. The destiny child star is expecting her first child with husband and manager Tim Witerspoon.

Kelly has been enjoying low intensity pregnancy training to keep fit and feel more relaxed. ‘I feel wonderful. I think training is one of the best things that could ever happen to a woman while she’s pregnant,’ Kelly recently told People. ‘My husband and the baby – you have to take care of both,’ the Say My Name singer told People, referring to her hubby of four months.

SEE MORE PICS HERE .... http:///103TQ3

Re: Kelly Rowland Ditches Makeup & Shows Us How To Keep Fit Whilst Pregnant (PHOTO) by olenyi: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
lol.
Re: Kelly Rowland Ditches Makeup & Shows Us How To Keep Fit Whilst Pregnant (PHOTO) by lomaxx: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Sexy woman cool

(1) (Reply)

So Sad Mother And Her Two Children Found Stabbed To Death In Their Home / Why Nigeria’s Celebrities Are Not As Rich As They Seem / Diva Fight! Tonto Dikeh Blast Toyin Lawini For Stealing Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.