Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours (799 Views)

[] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] / Answer A Question, Then Ask One! / Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by JayTeeA(f): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ok herez something else I think woud be fun if we just stick to the rules....

its a simple one..

Just ask a question (any question) after you answered the last question that was asked...

for example..

if I sum1 above me asked- how many years ago did you finish secondary school

I woud reply- 40 (na example o.. I never evn reach dat age sef..lol)..

then I go ahead to ask mine- wat was the last tin you ate before coming online- and d person below me answers...etc..

cool right?.. lets play!..

I'll start- my question-

Wat time did you wake up today?
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
I woke up very late....around 7am...

What is your real name??
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by monatim: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
JayTeeA: Ok herez something else I think woud be fun if we just stick to the rules....

its a simple one..

Just ask a question (any question) after you answered the last question that was asked...

for example..

if I sum1 above me asked- how many years ago did you finish secondary school

I woud reply- 40 (na example o.. I never evn reach dat age sef..lol)..

then I go ahead to ask mine- wat was the last tin you ate before coming online- and d person below me answers...etc..

cool right?.. lets play!..

I'll start- my question-

Wat time did you wake up today?

hmmmm... 6 am.
so d person below me how often do u go online
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by kolinz(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
30 mins interval

comin after me, wats ur age?
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by menix(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Goin to 30....

Oya u below, wen last did u fork a mad woman?
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by mstik(f): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
when am less busy... not so often

what really inspires you?
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by kolinz(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
menix:

Oya u below, wen last did u fork a mad woman?

my guy am sure u dont expect any ansa, i cant be wrong
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by menix(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
kolinz:

my guy am sure u dont expect any ansa, i cant be wrong

Was expecting Andy Blaze kindz to answer..

U below ve u seen ghost making luv?
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by menix(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=mstik]when am less busy... not so often

what really inspires you?[/quote

Re u a lesbo? Check my queshion..
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by mstik(f): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
OMG
LOL i was answering the 'how often do you come online question' grin grin[quote author=menix][/quote]
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by menix(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
mstik: OMG
LOL i was answering the 'how often do you come online question' grin grin

Hmm. Suspectin u sha..
Ve reported u to ministry of mad pple affair sha...
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
@jayteeA: how wud u describe a red colour to a mad man? Lol!
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by JayTeeA(f): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Blebleswag: @jayteeA: how wud u describe a red colour to a mad man? Lol!

hehehe.. c question?!.. but u dint answer d last question.. follow d rules.. tongue
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
JayTeeA:

hehehe.. c question?!.. but u dint answer d last question.. follow d rules.. tongue
I didn't c any qustn o!
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by nickz(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Where is my question ??
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
nickz: Where is my question ??

Your question is still in your mind....

What do you do when you are crushing badly on some-one??....
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by nickz(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
temigracie:

Your question is still in your mind....

What do you do when you are crushing badly on some-one??....
i become friends with her best-friends

Make eye contact with her as many times as possible

Fax her a copy of my bank account statement

She's my chick!! cool cool

Question :have you ever been arrested??
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by JayTeeA(f): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2014
undecided
Blebleswag:
I didn't c any qustn o!

"have u seen a ghost making love?.. undecided *werid.. anyway dat was d lasy question bfr u..
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
JayTeeA: undecided

"have u seen a ghost making love?.. undecided *werid.. anyway dat was d lasy question bfr u..
Nope! Haven't seen, buh I ve human make luv 2 ghost.

Now ansa mine
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by kristen12(f): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
You've not said your's
What do you do for a living?
Re: Answer The Question Above You And Then Ask Yours by OmichaelO: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
kristen12: You've not said your's
What do you do for a living?
I hunt (hunter)

what do you do for Iiving?

(1) (Reply)

A Brand New 1tb PS4 For Sale / What Your Total Likes And Shares / Write The Next Line In The Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.