Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented (26693 Views)

Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? / Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by tintingz(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2014
Cynthia Morgan is talented and hot.

...but I prefer Mo'cheda for her more talent in rap, singing, dance and her voice.
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Paulpenny(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2014
mo cheddar songs are wack i mean wack to d fullest---but shes prettier dan cynthia morgan........
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Paulpenny(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2014
but cyntia is more talented
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by edo3(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2014
If I choose one now,,my oga @ the top will choose anoda,,and i don't want to offend my oga @ the top...ok lemme choose,,www.mocheedacynthia..hMmmm..that's all..
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Padipadi(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2014
shegxi: Mocheddah ke? Wetin she de sing...... Cynthia morgan na im sure pass jare.
for now, Mocheddah sings better.
Cynthia Morgan is still an up coming artiste. She has not been proven. Though, she's more beautiful.
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2014
Ow dis one take concern how I go wash my clothes wey don pile up like mountain.
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Revolva(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2014
cynthia is more rugged and gangsta..n preety ....omo see her boobs here
https://www.nairaland.com/1903797/cynthia-morganss-flaunts-bosoms-pics

while mocheeda can sing...butna lekpa
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by gistmelove(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2014
1stola: All I see is advertisement of bôobs size and firmness...
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE;
Who is more bûsty
Whose bôobs looks firm
Who has a flat bleast like toilet donlop slippers ?
Both I think grin Only size and packaging differs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by EmmyDe25(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Hottest? Thats a no brainer..... Cynthia of course. Talented? None either. BTW, learnt Cynthia Morgan said she's related to Piers Morgan grin... I can't laugh
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Mo'cheddah looks likes she sells ewedu.
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2014
They both have a lot of differences but one thing they have in common is that they are both astonishing ugly.

1 Like

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by ethicalUser(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2014
Cynthia Morgan...she carry front.
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by cliper230(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2014
D mochaadah is over rating...waitn she dy sing self...her talant level na 10.5 percent...
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by adepiero: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2014
drlawizle: Mo'cheddah looks likes she sells ewedu.
you go sch at all? "looks likes" which kain English be that? u for add "s" for the whole thing
Mo'cheddahs looks likes she's sells ewedus
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by lertee(f): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2014
Asides talent,there is really no basis for comparison between the two girls.
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by seyirock(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2014
adepiero: you go sch at all? "looks likes" which kain English be that? u for add "s" for the whole thing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by EzeWills(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
Listening to cynthia morgan's one blood! U sure knw whose side am on!!!
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by owoadeakin: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
abeg wich one b mocheda n which one b cynthia among dem.
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by MsTIQ(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
It's mo Mo' Cheddah [color=#006600][/color]. cool
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by deebrain(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Both are good but cos of ma love for rude boay things, me go with Cynthia alla de way man.

Long live the black race.

Boyaka.
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by areson: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Check out this hawt new muzik from Pasuma & Tiwa Savage.

Download here: Pasuma Wonder – Ife ft. Tiwa Savage
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hiaa!how you go dey compare cynthia morgan to mo'cheddah?mo'chedda be singing lyk a baby,rubbish, haba,biko o,o kwa cynthia morgan all da way*singing-i wanna be with you from the start to d end,baby..........*
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by amacastel: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
Beauty be natural mean _NON
Beauty by makeup _BOTH
Talented_ NON
TRUTH IS BITTER
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Lumpyy(f): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Is Cynthia morgan fine?will choose Mochedda over n over o,as per talent,none of them does it for me!
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Forget that football age , you no see the second picture , see the way the thing dey hang down

kai!....but bros i no go still mind o. But maybe na she put am like dat na.
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by dojumav: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mocheda all d way
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by ajisuper(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Cynthia morgan[color=#990000][/color] don't break my heart
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
shockwave91:

kai!....but bros i no go still mind o. But maybe na she put am like dat na.

At your own risk , if you suck am come see rancid milk or powdered milk na you sabi , although it's better than "evaporated" milk ( and I mean that literarily )
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Wheellz(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
mo cheddah is prettier bt
cynthia Morgan gt naija natural flow
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by destante(f): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
prettier, Cynthia
talented, Mochedah
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
neoapocalypse:

At your own risk , if you suck am come see rancid milk or powdered milk na you sabi , although it's better than "evaporated" milk ( and I mean that literarily )

hahahaha LOL...rude boi

ehnn make i just suck am @ least
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by dania30(f): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mo'cheddah any day, any time kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) / Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success / Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.