Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' (4428 Views)

Nigeria Picks Kogi, Akwa Ibom For Nuclear Power Plants / Fg Picks Geregu, Itu As 2,400mw Nuclear Power Sites / FG Raises Alarm Over Dwindling Electricity Supply, Power Plants Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by talktimi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

Yes, it is a suicidal idea, but this is not an excuse for failing to read the article before commenting . . . .
hatred really has a debilitating effect on common sense so don't blame him
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

Yes, it is a suicidal idea, but this is not an excuse for failing to read the article before commenting . . . .
As if u read the article before making ur own comment.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by Jmain: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Arosa: Nuclear power plant in Nigeria is a good idea, that is if we want to reduce our population drastically in one disaster alone.

It is a sure factor . . . . Even our west African neighbors will curse us for the impending havoc that will be visited on the region . . . .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by arresa: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
atlwireles: Sweet dreams, in the same place where buildings are falling down

And the same common building contractor is going to build the Nuclear Power Plant right?

You shallow and ignorant people really shouldn't be allowed to get on the internet for real, you insult the internet and the internet community with your disgraceful utterances...
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by Jmain: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
talktimi: hatred really has a debilitating effect on common sense so don't blame him

Dude is deliberately silly . .The post below just cements that grin . . . . .

GowonAbacha:
As if u read the article before making ur own comment.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by poiZon: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
GowonAbacha: We've not been able to handle hydor electricy properly, yet we are talking of nuclear energy..this is all GEJ's plan and this is why he musn't go past 2015 else, the fate of fukushima daiichi awaits nigeria not because of any natural disaster but due to poor management.

lets vote this post as the DUMBEST post of the year.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by arresa: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Another trash filled comment

Nigeria that can't properly manage roads once to manage nuclear plants

OK keep it in the SW so that any mistake will ....................

Stop spewing garbage. Roads and Nuclear power plants are 2 different things...
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by atlwireles: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
arresa:

And the same common building contractor is going to build the Nuclear Power Plant right?

You shallow and ignorant people really shouldn't be allowed to get on the internet for real, you insult the internet and the internet community with your disgraceful utterances...

Your lying SOB moniker should be quoting one of your dumbass boko haram brothers. Look for another boko haram mass murderer, like yourself to quote.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by Jmain: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
arresa:

How does Lagos State hope to manage the nuclear waste which is even a source of constant concern in the advanced countries ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by Jmain: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
arresa:

Stop spewing garbage. Roads and Nuclear power plants are 2 different things...

A very silly statement . . .If you can't maintain common road networks , how do you hope to suddenly become efficient in more complex issues like a nuclear plant ? . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

I shouldn't engage in an e-quarrel with a low lifer like you..you'll end up hating ur self. Just stop trying to seek my attention.. Fück off my mentions and don't dare quote me again..
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
poiZon:

Your sorry level of education is so apparent here...You don't belong in this section...you should be in the jokes section and stop begging for notice..
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by Jmain: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
GowonAbacha:
I shouldn't engage in an e-quarrel with a low lifer like you..you'll end up hating ur self. Just stop trying to seek my attention.. Fück off my mentions and don't dare quote me again..

Stop boring us with your stupidity, no one gives a fvck about you . . . .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by arresa: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
atlwireles:

Your lying SOB moniker should be quoting one of your dumbass boko haram brothers. Look for another boko haram mass murderer, like yourself to quote.

The topic is still about Nuclear power plant in Lagos and your idiotic comment equating Nuclear power plant with common building in Lagos, not your Boko Haram.

We can talk about BH later and your president and his crooked friend's affiliation and Boko Hrama support including the clown he went to play and hang out with in Niger Republic and all the smuggling, money laundering and gun ruining schemes...
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by atlwireles: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
[s]
arresa:

The topic is still about Nuclear power plant in Lagos and your idiotic comment equating Nuclear power plant with common building in Lagos, not your Boko Haram.

We can talk about BH later and your president and his crooked friend's affiliation and Boko Hrama support including the clown he went to play and hang out with in Niger Republic and all the smuggling, money laundering and gun ruining schemes...

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

Stop boring us with your stupidity, no one gives a fvck about you . . . .
You'll continue to be a low lifer coz I gave you a simple instruction and you refused.. fûck off my mentions and don't dare quote me again...I'm just telling you this to preserve this moniker for now..ask victims of my other monikers that got banned they'll write you an epistle of their ordeal...I don't need to know about your existence mr man and stop trying to seek my attention...Don't dare quote me again for the sake of good deed but if you feel you were born into trouble or you love trouble, you can simply continue to show this forum as a whole the level at which ur stupídity has grown and I'll be ever ready to reply you..You need to grow up.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by 50calibre(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
This must be some kind of April fool's joke, but if not, then its a fast track to self-destruction & well meaning Nigerians must oppose it if they place any value on their lives & the lives of their families.

Nigeria is too retar*ded a country to even contemplate nuclear power, it's sheer madness, It's like handing over a grenade to an imbeci*le.

Nigeria should focus on getting a grip on the basics first, before meddling with something as complex & potentially devastating as nuclear power.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by arresa: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

A very silly statement . . .If you can't maintain common road networks , how do you hope to suddenly become efficient in more complex issues like a nuclear plant ? . . .

I forgot, road repair folks are going to be maintaining the Nuclear power plant and not scientists, engineers and the technical partners...

How dumb and reetarded can you be sometimes...
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by arresa: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
atlwireles: Cat got my tongue so I have nothing better to say

Fixed...
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by Jmain: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
GowonAbacha:
You'll continue to be a low lifer coz I gave you a simple instruction and you refused.. fûck off my mentions and don't dare quote me again...I'm just telling you this to preserve this moniker for now..ask victims of my other monikers that got banned they'll write you an epistle of their ordeal...I don't need to know about your existence mr man and stop trying to seek my attention...Don't dare quote me again for the sake of good deed but if you feel you were born into trouble or you love trouble, you can simply continue to show this forum as a whole the level at which ur stupídity has grown and I'll be ever ready to reply you..You need to grow up.

Away with your silly threats, no one cares about them. You jumped into the thread sounding so m.oronic and I politely corrected you.

I just quoted you again . . .Nonsense

P:S ==> I have an idea who you are , so stop your lousy cheat beating . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by talktimi(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

abeg make Una no make me laugh, so he actually thinks everyone is as stvpid as he is ? CHAI !!!
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by poiZon: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
GowonAbacha:
my sorry level of education is so apparent here...i don't belong in this section...i should be in the jokes section and stop begging for notice..

are u serious?
adonbilivit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by Jmain: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
arresa:

I forgot, road repair folks are going to be maintaining the Nuclear power plant and not scientists, engineers and the technical partners...

How dumb and reetarded can you be sometimes...

If you can't handle the simplest of things, how do you hope to handle the complex ones. I don't expect maggots like you to reason properly here cos it is definitely above you . . .

What about the nuclear waste management ? you haven't answered my query yet . . . .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by Jmain: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
talktimi: abeg make Una no make me laugh, so he actually thinks everyone is as stvpid as he is ? CHAI !!!

To make matters worse, instead of shrinking into his worthless shell, the bobo is busy threatening fire and brimstone where saying thank you for a free correction rendered should have sufficed grin. . .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by atlwireles: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
arresa:

Fixed...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by 50calibre(m): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
poiZon:

arresa:

The both of you are so dumb beyond imagination. You argue like fools on something you most definitely know little or nothing about.

If I ask any of you to tell me what you know about nuçlear energy, I'm sure you'd stutter like the fo*ols you both are.

They shouldn't have to break your heads before you comprehend the simple fact that Nigeria is too ill-advanced, ill-equipped, ill-disciplined to hand anything nuclear. The international community will not even let that happen as the cleanup responsibility will fall on them when the disaster definitely strikes.

Nuclear energy is not for crawling countries, dumbos, get it into your heads.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

Away with your silly threats, no one cares about your them. You jumped into the thread sounding so m.oronic and I politely corrected you.

Did you just talk about you being polite? Maybe you can think again. I'm sure you've been living under a rock all this while for your thinking faculty to tell you I made a moronìc comment. If this thread is yours, then I made a mistake by contributing to what you possess.
I just quoted you again . . .Nonsense
You quoted me again despite me begging you not to? Now ur begining to cement ur place in the low lifers hall of fame. Its a huge achievement for you isn't it ? grin

P:S ==> I have an idea who you are , so stop your lousy cheat beating
. . . . .
sorry for you coz u don't. I don't even know you dude. This is my first time of coming across your user and as they say, first impression last longer so if I see and luckily for you i remember your moniker in another thread, I'll see you as just a piece of low life. Hope you have a good night.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by nwaobitex: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
bad idea
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
50calibre:

The both of you are so dumb beyond imagination. You argue like fools on something you most definitely know little or nothing about.

If I ask any of you to tell me what you know about nuçlear energy, I'm sure you'd stutter like the fo*ols you both are.

They shouldn't have to break your heads before you comprehend the simple fact that Nigeria is too ill-advanced, ill-equipped, ill-disciplined to hand anything nuclear. The international community will not even let that happen as the cleanup responsibility will fall on them when the disaster definitely strikes.

I told them but they never wanted to be educated..
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by poiZon: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
50calibre:

u say wetin?
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
poiZon:

are u serious?
adonbilivit.
Seun, mukina2, afam4eva,OAM4J, Ikenna351, mynd44, obinoscopy.. pls ban this dude for editing my comments and turning them against me...he went against the rules.
poiZon:
are u serious?
adonbilivit.
This was the original post below but he altered everything by changing the "your" to "my"and the "you" to "I" and therefore, using it to blackmail me
GowonAbacha:
Your sorry level of education is so apparent here...You don't belong in this section...you should be in the jokes section and stop begging for notice..
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by arresa: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

If you can't handle the simplest of things, how do you hope to handle the complex ones. I don't expect maggots like you to reason properly here cos it is definitely above you . . .

What about the nuclear waste management, you haven't answered my query yet . . . .

State repair crews maintain roads that hundreds of thousand of cars and trucks go back and forth on all day and scientists, engineers and the technical partners maintain Nuclear plants and last time I check, cars and trucks don't go up and down inside nuclear power. Nuclear power plants are all about monitoring and they have safety features and measures supervised by IAEA to deal with Waste.

You are too old for this shameful and ignorant nonsense..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See / What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) / Kano State Gubernatorial Election (unofficial) Results After 37 Lgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.