Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap (2840 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Children no dey forget thing o. Matter of over 3 mnths now my daughter just run to parlour shouting to my wife mummy mummy i want to tell you something i remember.

I even think say na something serious she just drop the bomb blast. Daddy kiss aunty bimbo.

Chei. I just focus on the arsenal ball i'm watching and pretend i didnt hear anything. Even my wife quiet on the matter since.

The bimbo of 3 mnths ago, my wife's cousin that come and spend a week with us because her company send her to lagos for a course. Even the bimbo self go don forget wetin happen that day.

Plss help. How do i train the girl to behave better next time
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
make I laugh finish first I dey come .

grin grin grin gringrin

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Elantracey: make I laugh finish first I dey come .

grin grin grin gringrin

Abeg cum quick
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Rexphobia(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin e don be for you
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by remecy(f): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
I think the question you should be asking NL is how can you behave properly wen kids are around.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Syfy(f): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
lol...thats d way kids behave.
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Godfullsam(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Are you sure you only kissed aunty bimbo ? because i will ask her oh ; grin.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Godmother(f): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
You sef why did you kiss Aunty Bimbo naa

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Jennydoris(f): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
The best way to teach a child to behave well is to stop acting stupidly around them and behave well yourself. Children of these days are not like those of the olden days that have one brain. Sorry for using one brain, but seriously I don't know how to explain the kids of today. They are too smart, too wise and too sharp for their age. At times when they do or say something it will be like someone send them to go and do it. And they don't forget things that easy. Tell them u will buy something for them, even in the next few months if u didn't get it for them, they will be the one to remind you of it until you grant their request. I think God is giving kids of nowadays multiple brain that works faster than their age shocked shocked. So you see the best thing to do is when you feel like acting funny better don't do it around them because the memory will always stick around their small but mighty and smart brains. If you want to do something worthy of emulation then for them to be around is all good but if it's the opposite either you keep it away from them or you forget about it because if they ever get to see you with aunt bimbo again, guy seriously you are finished. Your wife might not keep quiet again. and mind you she might not be keeping quiet as you think, believe me something is racing through her mind. Better find a way of solving the situation because once she digest what she heard from your little daughter, her silent will seize.

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by bank2k4real(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahaha......double wahala
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by adet991(f): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
op i forget to catch the age of the girl
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by hurpeyeahme(f): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
remecy: I think the question you should be asking NL is how can you behave properly wen kids are around.
hi5 for Ʊ. @ op wat sort of kiss r Ʊ talking abt here? silence can be damn dangerous Ʊ knw

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Harmvirus(f): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lol! Pele
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by MrsMango(f): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
This Op is dangerous!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by nwaobitex: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
lol...
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by sheniqua: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
letsdothis: Children no dey forget thing o. Matter of over 3 mnths now my daughter just run to parlour shouting to my wife mummy mummy i want to tell you something i remember.

I even think say na something serious she just drop the bomb blast. Daddy kiss aunty bimbo.

Chei. I just focus on the arsenal ball i'm watching and pretend i didnt hear anything. Even my wife quiet on the matter since.

The bimbo of 3 mnths ago, my wife's cousin that come and spend a week with us because her company send her to lagos for a course. Even the bimbo self go don forget wetin happen that day.

Plss help. How do i train the girl to behave better next time

Next time she will tell you how mommy kissed uncle Bode

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Before wiring your daughter a slap why dont you punch yourself first for being silly cheesy and why are u kissing someone called bimbo?

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by nairalife2013(m): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2014
Doing somtin wid yur wife's relation?! U don't know how much u hav shattered yur wife's heart!! She is bleeding inside that makes her speechless!!! Pls do somethin abt it and abstain from such behaviour. It belittles and rubbishes a man. Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by nairalife2013(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2014
Well, let me help u but u must never do such thing again! I expected u to solicit for contributor's advice on how to tackle d situation wid yur wife and not weda to spank yur child! I think u should just jokingly peck any other of yur wife's relativ or any1 else on d forehead as a goodbye kiss right in d presence of yur wife n dat yur kid. But if u know u did more than kissing dat fateful day, like kissin her while lying atop her, pls don't go and wake sleeping dog on d matter again o! Becos dat yur tell-happy kid can becom unsatisfied on d spot and say somtin like "dad, will aunty bimbo lie down for u to com and lie down on top of her body like u people did dat day?" If dis happens, turn yur face wid yur tail between yur legs to yur wife and confess and beg for mercy, no call my name o! grin now datz a help!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by An0nimus: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2014
This OP is worse than Andy Blaze.
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by beeevan: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
No wonder must peeps will give up their fathers in exchange for something more tangible, some are undiluted disgrace to their families .Man of the house fooling himself in the presence of an innocent kid undecided.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
adet991: op i forget to catch the age of the girl

She's 7
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
I think you are the one who needs to be wired a slap.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
berem: I think you are the one who needs to be wired a slap.

For which offense madam holier than thou
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
letsdothis:

For which offense madam holier than thou
for kissing Bimbo who's not your wife and stupidly doing the kissing in front of your daughter.
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by adet991(f): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
letsdothis:

She's 7
interesting.But come to think of it even my 3 years old daugther can do d same thing.you have to be careful what you do in the presence of children of nowadays
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Elantracey: make I laugh finish first I dey come .

grin grin grin gringrin

hmmmm........I trust you....
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Jarchi(m): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Shey na kiss or french kiss or our so called peck. U can't since she watches the tv all u need to do is tell her the truth according to her age and the side effect of doing it wrong even if itz the scary lies my parent told me about .....
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by bennyrazz: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
a beg wire you daughter slap o, and make sure it rings cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2014
bennyrazz: a beg wire you daughter slap o, and make sure it rings cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by rezzy: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Go ahead.
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by bebe2(f): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
and u say ur wife neva still ask u the matta??

no worry she don put am for cooler,

the day wey she go ready for the explanation eh

u go hear am grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Help! My Friend's Marriage Is About Crash. / Why It's So Difficult To Be A Girl In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.