Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap (2839 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Meā€¦adaeze Yobo / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by JEITO: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
We go 1st flog u for kissing another lady and infact, in your house sef. Thereby dishonouring your wife, kids and marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by shizzle11(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Funniest thing is most people commenting are even taking the op serious, and some are even offering advice, ....lwkmd.

Op is a serial troll and clown...gringringrin
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Kirinwa: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
nairalife2013: Well, let me help u but u must never do such thing again! I expected u to solicit for contributor's advice on how to tackle d situation wid yur wife and not weda to spank yur child! I think u should just jokingly peck any other of yur wife's relativ or any1 else on d forehead as a goodbye kiss right in d presence of yur wife n dat yur kid. But if u know u did more than kissing dat fateful day, like kissin her while lying atop her, pls don't go and wake sleeping dog on d matter again o! Becos dat yur tell-happy kid can becom unsatisfied on d spot and say somtin like "dad, will aunty bimbo lie down for u to com and lie down on top of her body like u people did dat day?" If dis happens, turn yur face wid yur tail between yur legs to yur wife and confess and beg for mercy, no call my name o! grin now datz a help!

Thank God for nairaland! This got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin I can't just stop laughing,so you wan kiss aunty bimbo and you intentionally did it in the presence of your kid which is age seven so you think she a kid right.and as for your wife wey never talk na strong thing be that.just know how you go bring the matter up when your kid is not there so she can talk wetin dey her mind
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
shizzle11: Funniest thing is most people commenting are even taking the op serious, and some are even offering advice, ....lwkmd.

Do i know you?
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by tracyfemmmm: 4:38am On Sep 24, 2014
letsdothis: Children no dey forget thing o. Matter of over 3 mnths now my daughter just run to parlour shouting to my wife mummy mummy i want to tell you something i remember.

I even think say na something serious she just drop the bomb blast. Daddy kiss aunty bimbo.

Chei. I just focus on the arsenal ball i'm watching and pretend i didnt hear anything. Even my wife quiet on the matter since.

The bimbo of 3 mnths ago, my wife's cousin that come and spend a week with us because her company send her to lagos for a course. Even the bimbo self go don forget wetin happen that day.

Plss help. How do i train the girl to behave better next time
May thunder fire u there instead of you to feel guilty that u cheated on your wife and in your matrimonial home in front of your daughter for that matter you r coming here to talk rubbish.I can see that you don't appreciate what u have, when u will lose it ur eye will clear.Imagine oh what message are so sending ur daughter that it is ok for a husband to cheat on his wife? I can see that you are part of the people spreading this untruth.U r irresponsible. angry angry
Re: I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap by Godmystrength: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
shizzle11: Funniest thing is most people commenting are even taking the op serious, and some are even offering advice, ....lwkmd.

i swear grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can She Give Birth After This?....heellpp!!! / What Are The Advantages Of Not Getting Married? / Married Men Please Stop Doing These Things To Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.