Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Dorobucci Means A Sexy And Awesome Person – Dr Sid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorobucci Means A Sexy And Awesome Person – Dr Sid (573 Views)

Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) / Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo / The Real Meaning Of Dorobucci – Dr Sid |pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dorobucci Means A Sexy And Awesome Person – Dr Sid by oludashmi(f): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
In an interview with Vanguard today, one of Marvin Records signee, Dr Sid revealed the true meaning of Dorobucci, which has become a slang everywhere.

Many people want to know the meaning of Dorobucci, what is Dorobucci?
Dorobucci means a person or an individual that is awesome, amazing, rich, swagged-out, sexy and buff. Any word that qualifies greatness, that’s Dorobucci. ‘Bucci’ means anything that is amazing, fun. Doro makes Bucci a person, Doro personifies Bucci so you’re Doro, and I’m Doro. This table is Doro, anything is Doro.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/dorobucci-means-sexy-awesome-person/

Re: Dorobucci Means A Sexy And Awesome Person – Dr Sid by BigBizzy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
who dorobucci help? make doro go look Bush
Re: Dorobucci Means A Sexy And Awesome Person – Dr Sid by justitiaomnibus(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
I thought doro-bucci is a woman oo.
I have been praying earnestly to meet her soon especially since they said Doro-bucci is a cheerful giver (Animashaun) and also very sexy and rich.. Omo men, But Doro is styl a person.. Pls, how can I meet Doro-bucci whether man or woman? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is This Rumors True? Tee-billz Reportedly Physically Abuses Tiwa Savage / Why Is Kukere Not On Mtvbase List: Iyanya Reacts / 'you Guys Should Stop Calling Me Old School Beacuse Everyone Listens To Wizkid &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.