Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland (1201 Views)

Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] / Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages / "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by Mobsync(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hello! Good people of Nigeria and Nairaland. Once again, our great forum is threatened; and his time around, it's from a Ghanian terrorist called oxygeno1. I was going through this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/1911119/non-ghanaian-retailers-ordered-leave-ghana) that made front page this morning when I suddenly came upon someone insulting Nigerians. The severity of his insults/curses was so surprising that I went through his posts. Lo and behold, I found out that the dude is a Ghanian with severe hatred for Nigeria and Nigerians. He calls us mumugerians, compares our country with zoos and said we are blacker than black shoe polish.

As many as mumugerians living in that zoo one cannot even get more than 100 handsome n beautiful people there. Their faces like apes suffering from Ebola.

So Shd we be surprised? Ain't u a nigerian? Have u ever seen anything beautiful in your life before?

Ghanas' first ladies.Incumbent n ex...hahahaha not as ugly as those nigerian apes.

nigerian first ladies. Ugly as apes.

miss nigeria .See head.Like pyramid.

I first saw midgets in nigeria (aki n pawpaw).I heard 30 % of nigerians are midgets.Sooo many dwarfs in nigeria, why will that country move forward. No wonder we say nigeria is a zoo for animals.

Even Ghana dogs are beautiful than nigerian girls.See dogs.

The most charcoal-like human beings ever to exist are found in nigeria. You fools are nt jxt black as midnight but ugly n smelly as well.Ugly mumugerian apes.

Your foolishness makes. u a real nigerian.Tell me 2 things that Ghanaians import from nigeria. Boko haram or Ebola? ( silly eba eater)

They are there to put sense in your eba hollow heads.

Who is this thing. What's your name and where u from ?if u ar a nigerian don't quote me because I dnt exchange words with mumugerians ?

They are there to put sense in your eba hollow heads.

Who is this thing. What's your name and where u from ?if u ar a nigerian don't quote me because I dnt exchange words with mumugerians ?

Your foolishness makes. u a real nigerian.Tell me 2 things that Ghanaians import from nigeria. Boko haram or Ebola? ( silly eba eater)

nigerians are blacker than black shoe Polish.
Smells like he-goats
senseless like bats
fools like dogs
ugly as apes
silly as rats
dead brain like morons.

nigeria ain't a country ok.Its a zoo for terrorists. I guess am not talking to a suicide bomber.

When the last nigerian dies foolishness, ugliness n stupidity will cease to exist.

nigerians are the most useless creatures on earth.They were meant to be kept in zoos but unfortunately the zoos are full.It ain't surprising boko haram are killing them. They are toooo foolish to live.

Do u pple even have army? or u mean those cowards with dead brains.

Apart from a nigerian no one in this world is foolish.U people were born to be fools.

silly stinking ugly nigerians.Which country is more useless than nigeria. All citizens are fools and silly.
Their ugly scary faces like gorillas.USELESS FOOLS

nigerians are the most ugly scariest fools ever to exist.

Stop being a fool.The fact that u were born a nigerian makes u foolish enough.

Leave heaven (Ghana) to a zoo( nigeria )?.They know how useless their own country is.If we even kill them they will never return to that useless country.They've acquired a lil sense to differentiate between a useless country ( nigeria ) and a civilized country( Ghana ).

Here is a nigerian forum.You are a nigerian too so am surprised that statement came out of your mouth. The opposite of English is nigeria.

Goaaaaallllll
BOKO HARAM 1 - 1 CONGO.....mumugerians think say soccer is like bombing.

We have to beg the Congolese to lose this match or else this nigerian apes will be sooo sad

Ugly ape
Who in your blackish useless country is handsome than my dog.Black shoe Polish apes.

Who is this thing. What's your name and where u from ?if u ar a nigerian don't quote me because I dnt exchange words with mumugerians

Do we have elders in nigeria?. How come all of u are fools...If that's the case then I think the elders in nigeria are 1000 times foolish than the youth.We say nigerians are fools, we don't say nigerians are fools excluding elders

You can find more of his ramblings here: https://www.nairaland.com/oxygeno1/posts

And to think he just signed up on the fifth of this month.

Tags: Seun, Mynd44, OXYGENO1
Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Oxygen01 must be a Yoruba claiming Ghana. It's only Yoruba people that attack Ndigbo.
Anambra Adigo Mma.

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by donphilopus: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Oxygen01 must be a Yoruba claiming Ghana. It's only Yoruba people that attack Ndigbo.
Anambra Adigo Mma.

OrlandoOwoh, say “Sir”! grin cheesy tongue!
Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
and to think that he hasn't been kicked out of NL forever is another story for another day.

if only all the mods are as strict as the mods moderating Islamic sec this dude and all related monikers of his won't see the light of day...
tags: seun mukina2

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by Mobsync(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Oxygen01 must be a Yoruba claiming Ghana. It's only Yoruba people that attack Ndigbo.
Anambra Adigo Mma.

The terrorist isn't Youruba. He's clearly from Ghana and is probalbly part of a bigger clique.

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by philantoxx(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
media terrorist
Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by Diamondwriter(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
D dude is just frustrated. Ignore him with swag. He is nt worth our time
Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by Mobsync(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
philantoxx: media terrorist

That's the word for him.
Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
They are belly aching broke. Expect a surge in expert shoe shinners and ashanti hoes in the coming months

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
GeneralChinaza: orlandoowoh, don't be stvpid, its because of people like you a dummy ghanaian will insult nigeria. Now that we are trying to defend the country, you have decided to display your perpetual stvpidity. If you people don't warn this animal, this thread will turn-out to be an igbo-yoruba e-war, I promise you. Mynd44, afam4eva, don't ban me when it starts grin
Shut up! If Ghanaians say they don't want you, leave. Didn't the government of Yakubu Gowon introduce the Indigenization Decree in the 1970's, though with slight difference?

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by PetroDolla3: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
GeneralChinaza: Oxygen01 don't keep general chinasa waiting, come here
PetroDolla is here. what exactly do you want, magg0t?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by Gboliwe: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Diamondwriter: D dude is just frustrated. Ignore him with swag. He is nt worth our time
The sanest advice. There was this one from somalia, I mean somalia kwa who wouldn't let us hear on this forum, tpia and mzdarkskin were always on his case then, can't remember running into him recently.

When we learn to ignore lowlives, they may be so frustrated to the extent of finding a permanent solution to their misery and frustration.

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by PetroDolla3: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju: They are belly aching broke. Expect a surge in expert shoe shinners and ashanti hoes in the coming months
Ghana is broke and yet you foooools are trooping into the country every single day? do you know the number of nigerians who call me every day wanting to come to Ghana? such a fuelish goat tongue
Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by OXYGENN01: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus:

Hello, progressive.
Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
PetroDolla3: Ghana is broke and yet you foooools are trooping into the country every single day? do you know the number of nigerians who call me every day wanting to come to Ghana? such a fuelish goat tongue

Dont let me buy your entire land mass. poor waif
Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by OXYGENN01: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Call my name and you will regret the day you came out of your stinking LovePeddler mums p..u.s.s.y.

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus:
OrlandoOwoh:
Hello, progressive.

what is this fagg0try

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by GHKWAME1: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mobsync: Hello! Good people of Nigeria and Nairaland. Once again, our great forum is threatened; and his time around, it's from a Ghanian terrorist called oxygeno1. I was going through this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/1911119/non-ghanaian-retailers-ordered-leave-ghana) that made front page this morning when I suddenly came upon someone insulting Nigerians. The severity of his insults/curses was so surprising that I went through his posts. Lo and behold, I found out that the dude is a Ghanian with severe hatred for Nigeria and Nigerians. He calls us mumugerians, compares our country with zoos and said we are blacker than black shoe polish.

You can find more of his ramblings here: https://www.nairaland.com/oxygeno1/posts

And to think he just signed up on the fifth of this month.

Tags: Seun, Mynd44, OXYGENO1
Nigerians are the most hypocritical people on earth, I guess its as a result of decades of inhaling generator fumes huh? Why did you ignore the posts he was responding to? The fact that this is a nigayrian forum does not mean you can insult other countries.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENN01: Call my name and you will regret the day you came out of your stinking LovePeddler mums Kitty-Cat.

what is wrong with you Koffi?
Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
GHKWAME1: Nigerians are the most hypocritical people on earth, I guess its as a result of decades of inhaling generator fumes huh? Why did you ignore the posts he was responding to? The fact that this is a nigayrian forum does not mean you can insult other countries.

can you afford a gen?

guess what we are turning off your gas supply because we dont believe you can make any future payments. The strike in Nigeria by oil workers was just a scam to stop supplying you.
Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by atlwireles: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
You people should not be mad, the guys found Ghana have not said anything less, than we spew here against ourselves. They learnt well from us. Just don't take it personal. Nobody can like or love you, more than you love or like yourself.
Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by Idrismusty97(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
When will real pics of these Ghanaians start flooding in grin. I think its time for Chino, ilungun, Collinz and all those Yorubas/Igbos warriors to put their talents into good used! grin
Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
atlwireles: You people should not be mad, the guys found Ghana have not said anything less, than we spew here against ourselves. They learnt well from us. Just don't take it personal. Nobody can like or love you, more than you love or like yourself.

In this case I will sheath my roach slippers and enter a coalition with our resident progressive roaches in preventing this ghana variety
Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by HopeAtHand: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
I was here, just in case some crazy Mod decides to frontpage dis Sheet.
Re: Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland by Seun(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Stay calm and report the situation to our able moderators.

(1)

Endorsement Of President Jonathan Is An Endorsement For Mediocrity / APC Wanted To Take The Glory Of National Conference - Adebanjo / "Suntai Is Missing": Taraba Acting Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.