Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,496 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. (1220 Views)

TB Joshua Will Not Die But Will Suffer – Congolese Prophet / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Audio Sermon: I Shall Not Die But Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by sample042(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Greetings to my dear intellects.

It's very obvious that all religion have a promising safe place known as HEAVEN. This has been a great regulator/guide to human behaviour especially to those of us ''the believers'' bt am so worried that pastors, imams, zoroist, budhist even myself, do not wish to DIE to hasten up my eternal enjoyment in Heaven.

I believe if we can remove d fear of death and face injustice, moral decadence n all vices mitigating against humanity the earth will in no long tym become a paradise bt why are we afraid to die when we already know that a paradise is waiting for us

NOTE: Am a real xtain who is just eager to learn new things, perhaps i know that some may cosider this as an atheist thread bt believe me its far from ur thought. Jst ask yourself... Y am I afraid to die when Heaven is waiting for Me.

For me, i think it should be ideal we die when we are righteous to avoid temptations that could possibly lead one to the fiery hell!
You don't talk about death in mosque or church cos it's like a taboo/sacrilege where as we preach Heaven.

Why NOBODY wan DIE buh everybody wan go HEAVEN

Am waiting anxiously!
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by alexleo(m): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
sample042: Greetings to my dear intellects.

It's very obvious that all religion have a promising safe place known as HEAVEN. This has been a great regulator/guide to human behaviour especially to those of us ''the believers'' bt am so worried that pastors, imams, zoroist, budhist even myself, do not wish to DIE to hasten up my eternal enjoyment in Heaven.

I believe if we can remove d fear of death and face injustice, moral decadence n all vices mitigating against humanity the earth will in no long tym become a paradise bt why are we afraid to die when we already know that a paradise is waiting for us

NOTE: Am a real xtain who is just eager to learn new things, perhaps i know that some may cosider this as an atheist thread bt believe me its far from ur thought. Jst ask yourself... Y am I afraid to die when Heaven is waiting for Me.

For me, i think it should be ideal we die when we are righteous to avoid temptations that could possibly lead one to the fiery hell!
You don't talk about death in mosque or church cos it's like a taboo/sacrilege where as we preach Heaven.

Am waiting anxiously!

Bro I am not afraid to die. What i'm more concerned about is to be fit for heaven when i leave this world. This is also the heart desire of most christians. I want to go to heaven even this night if my time is up. But when one's time is not up then you keep doing what God sent you to do on earth. You are not the owner of your life so you cant kill yourself. If you do, you are a child of hell fire.

God"s time is the best.

1 Like

Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by emmyskies(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Just like this fellow^^^, I'm not afraid to die and every christian should be. Death must come to everyone, so prepare for it.

I'll be happy to die as far as I'm in JESUS CHRIST. Heaven is my home. I'll be glad to die right now and go to heaven

Where a man's treasure is, there his heart will be also. Many are chasing fame, wealth, career etc that they forget we're only pilgrims here on earth. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.

My goal is heaven, and by GOD's grace, I will be there

1 Like

Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by sample042(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
alexleo:

Bro I am not afraid to die. What i'm more concerned about is to be fit for heaven when i leave this world. This is also the heart desire of most christians. I want to go to heaven even this night if my time is up. But when one's time is not up then you keep doing what God sent you to do on earth. You are not the owner of your life so you cant kill yourself. If you do, you are a child of hell fire.

God"s time is the best.

Bro, i cant judge U cos u may be ryt in ur own way but u dnt hv 2 generalise by sayn dt MOST xtains are not afraid 2 die.

I know lots n lots of xtains(pastors n followers, imams n...) dt can gv anytn in exchange 4 dia life if possible.
Nevertheless, scripture says... Preach d gospel 2 all creatures. was dis restricted to d URBAN areas alone I guess NO! Moreover, u'r tryn 2 misunderstand my thread else u r suppose 2 know dat virtually all xtains in NIGERIA are afraid to die. If u can leave ur life 2 what u preach in Nigeria, am sure u r nt suppose 2 live till date(let's call a spade a spade).

Why don't U preach d gospel in places like NORTH East 9ja, MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES, LIBYA, CHINA, AMAZON, RUSSIA and oda parts of d earth where xtainity is seen as abomination since u aint afraid 2 DIE. Do dis and await ur blessings in heaven. Am sure dt d crown d bible promised us will surely be multiplied for U.

If u truly say u r ready to die anytym, dt means u r a 9ja GENIUS without nothn 2 show as a legacy/proof.

We xtains, we like pretending a lot. I don't know Y...
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by sample042(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
emmyskies: Just like this fellow^^^, I'm not afraid to die and every christian should be. Death must come to everyone, so prepare for it.

I'll be happy to die as far as I'm in JESUS CHRIST. Heaven is my home. I'll be glad to die right now and go to heaven

Where a man's treasure is, there his heart will be also. Many are chasing fame, wealth, career etc that they forget we're only pilgrims here on earth. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.

My goal is heaven, and by GOD's grace, I will be there

Dear, my last post also covers ur opinion in dis issue.

Am sorry, but y are we hypocrites (meant no harm).
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by emmyskies(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
sample042:

Dear, my last post also covers ur opinion in dis issue.

Am sorry, but y are we hypocrites (meant no harm).

Why did you tag me a hypocrite?
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by kevoh(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
sample042:

Why don't U preach d gospel in places like NORTH East 9ja, MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES, LIBYA, CHINA, AMAZON, RUSSIA and oda parts of d earth where xtainity is seen as abomination since u aint afraid 2 DIE.

Lol...Waiting for a good response to the above. Hopefully you guys will not stylishly avoid it like I can already sense someone doing. tongue
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by focus7: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Meen is not easy to die o.
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by sample042(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
To buttress my point...

In a nutshell, Yes without mincing words! Sample(me) is afraid to die, I cant eat my cake and have it back.

If i shld say dt am nt afraid 2 die despite d fact dt I deemed myself holy, den am d greatest liar on EARTH. Dis are my reasons;

*In my area, I overlook lots of vices n things dt are nt just in other to avoid being called for interrogation n its likes. Dis is not ryt cos am a representative of Christ on earth(normally i shld oppose such vices but i cant cos it could be detrimental). Majority of us are involved in dis.
*In my working place, CORRUPTION happens on daily basis yet i don't feel like being concerned cos it could cost my life if I take up such issues. U dat is reading, u'r not excluded.
*when i was a student, i despise injustice bt I nevr opposed it till I graduated(u sabi d way nah, u wan mk cult guys fyn u come?). Dnt tell me u did else let me have a proove.
D list goes On and ON...

Still, we go still dey claim say we wan go heaven but we no wan die. Abeg my ppl Y nah

If i had fought against d above listed ILLS, perhaps i may not be alive 2 put down dis wryt up n dis is part of d reason y d black race is lagging behind. We said we want to go to heaven, let's remove pretense/hypocrisy and fight injustice, CORRUPTION n other ills in our society.

At least when we die, posterity and Heaven will celebrate Us immensely.

1 Like

Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by sample042(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Where are d hot brains in Nairaland. Let's debate on dis topic.

I LOVE NAIRALAND.COM
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by alexleo(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
sample042:

Bro, i cant judge U cos u may be ryt in ur own way but u dnt hv 2 generalise by sayn dt MOST xtains are not afraid 2 die.

I know lots n lots of xtains(pastors n followers, imams n...) dt can gv anytn in exchange 4 dia life if possible.
Nevertheless, scripture says... Preach d gospel 2 all creatures. was dis restricted to d URBAN areas alone I guess NO! Moreover, u'r tryn 2 misunderstand my thread else u r suppose 2 know dat virtually all xtains in NIGERIA are afraid to die. If u can leave ur life 2 what u preach in Nigeria, am sure u r nt suppose 2 live till date(let's call a spade a spade).

Why don't U preach d gospel in places like NORTH East 9ja, MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES, LIBYA, CHINA, AMAZON, RUSSIA and oda parts of d earth where xtainity is seen as abomination since u aint afraid 2 DIE. Do dis and await ur blessings in heaven. Am sure dt d crown d bible promised us will surely be multiplied for U.

If u truly say u r ready to die anytym, dt means u r a 9ja GENIUS without nothn 2 show as a legacy/proof.

It seems you read my post with a biased mind. Did you see where I said God's time is the best?

I don't need to tell you long stories.

May be you are the type that thinks that evangelism is just picking your bible and jumping into any village or area to preach. Its not it bro. You must go along with Christ and WHEREVER HE LEADS YOU GO. You don't just jump into the field anyhow and start evangelizing. I know that's what most churches preach but its wrong. Check the apostles, they were led.

Like I said, I don't need to tell you stories about myself. Whatever conclusion that pleases you about me pls carry on with it.
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by sample042(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
alexleo:

It seems you read my post with a biased mind. Did you see where I said God's time is the best?

I don't need to tell you long stories.

May be you are the type that thinks that evangelism is just picking your bible and jumping into any village or area to preach. Its not it bro. You must go along with Christ and WHEREVER HE LEADS YOU GO. You don't just jump into the field anyhow and start evangelizing. I know that's what most churches preach but its wrong. Check the apostles, they were led.

Like I said, I don't need to tell you stories about myself. Whatever conclusion that pleases you about me pls carry on with it.

Not at all BROTHER!
Am dis type dat hates pretenders and I know it's a deep menace in d body of Christ Today.

Yes, i dnt knw U bt u sound like our 9ja pastors dat do not practice what dey preach.

Coming to d aspect of evangelism... Doz whites men dat was slained in d dark age at d expense of bringn d gospel 2 U, they are d only ones dt are been led by d spirit. Our 9ja clergies and Imams are only led to kul cities and towns where dey milk d naive and vulnerable ones. smh...

U'r tryn to mk me understand dt u aint afraid 2 die where as dia's no single proof to back such claim. Despite d thousands of ILLS within ur immediate environment u'v nt been able to tackle one. Yet u want me to believe dat u r ready to die and mk heaven.

Pls, set a pace for odas to follow...biko!
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by sample042(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
emmyskies:

Why did you tag me a hypocrite?

Thou saith so...
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by alexleo(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
sample042:

Not at all BROTHER!
Am dis type dat hates pretenders and I know it's a deep menace in d body of Christ Today.

Yes, i dnt knw U bt u sound like our 9ja pastors dat do not practice what dey preach.

Coming to d aspect of evangelism... Doz whites men dat was slained in d dark age at d expense of bringn d gospel 2 U, they are d only ones dt are been led by d spirit. Our 9ja clergies and Imams are only led to kul cities and towns where dey milk d naive and vulnerable ones. smh...

U'r tryn to mk me understand dt u aint afraid 2 die where as dia's no single proof to back such claim. Despite d thousands of ILLS within ur immediate environment u'v nt been able to tackle one. Yet u want me to believe dat u r ready to die and mk heaven.

Pls, set a pace for odas to follow...biko!

Again like I said, whatever conclusion that pleases you pls carry on.

I just want to make one correction- I AM NOT A PASTOR.
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by sample042(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
alexleo:

Again like I said, whatever conclusion that pleases you pls carry on.

I just want to make one correction- I AM NOT A PASTOR.

Den QUIT hypocrisy!
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by kevoh(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
More views needed jor angry . I am yet to see any response to this.
sample042:

Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by sample042(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
kevoh: More views needed jor angry . I am yet to see any response to this.

Aw far bro?
No mind dem, it's jst pathetic dat we dnt practice wat we preach in most religions...

As for d MODERATOR in dis section, i don tire to dey beg for front page. Just move am abeg!
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by sample042(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
front page material
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by kevoh(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
sample042:

Aw far bro?

I'm fine man. Hope you good too?
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by MrPresident1: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2014

Am waiting anxiously!

Dead people don't go to heaven, dead people go to rest.

Heaven is here on earth, heaven is rulership. The leading developed nations of the earth today are the heavens of today.

Hell is not a place, but a condition, a condition of being forsaken by God.

When you obey God, and He affirms you, you enter heaven. wink wink
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by FringeWizard: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2014

Am waiting anxiously!

I believe in an afterlife but no heaven or hell. I also believe that one should smoothly transition to the next life by developing their consciousness to higher consciousness and then if they so wish they may leave their body by an act of will at any time. I also really don't want to reincarnate here, a real threat I think. This place is shit; we may as well regard out present life here Hell.
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by sample042(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
frontpage abeg!
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by kevoh(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
sample042: frontpage abeg!
Saw your PM, bro. PM doesn't work for me on Nairaland.
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by jeflexy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by sample042(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
jeflexy: ...........

I would ve loved to know ur take on dis topic.
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by sample042(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2014
nairalanders
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by sample042(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
seun... Frontpage ooo!
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by tck2000(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2019
Hm
Re: Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. by ifenes(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2019
Heaven is not a place but a state you allow yourself to be. You can experience joy, peace of mind, happiness while the guy sitting next to you is in a state of sadness, fear - that’s two people physically in the same location experience different state of being. You see heaven is not a place you go when you die but where you can be right now.

And if you can remove the fear of death, life will be seen in a different light. We have all died a billion times, why fear what you do all the time ?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

(GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. / Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrine Collapses On This Basic Premise (must Read) / Why Don't Christians Practice This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.