Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

The World's Most Powerful Passports. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World's Most Powerful Passports. (52293 Views)

10 Most Powerful Passports In The World / World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls / The Best Passports For Unrestricted Travel Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by kobonaire(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
If you no get powerful passport , you can slip a few bills in between the pages and make am powerful grin

2 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by 9jagobetta: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nawa oo
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by bist: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lots of tots rite now!
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by 50calibre(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
The British passport is definitely the powerful travel document, it gives you access to virtually every country on the globe as well as carrying a great deal of diplomatic weight.

The US passport is not far behind, it carries greater diplomatic weight that the UK passport, but fewer accessible countries & greater risk from terrorists who enjoy American blood.

7 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by leojizzy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
ranking or no ranking nigeria citizens are almost every were in the world.ranking na for book in reality respect nija

3 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by okotv(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
what....Nigerian passport really needs a better image if not we are on a long thing
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Wale112(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Only Ghanaian rule can save West Africa. It is the most African of any country in West Africa. Others are too French, too Al Qaeda like, too violent, too tribal etc. Once again only Ghana can save West Africa!

3 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by coolk(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Who cares!
Love my naija just the way she is- mysterious, misunderstood and beautiful

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by datguru: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
saxywale:
Said what

That Nigeria's position on this won't be favourable
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by datguru: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Wale112: Under Ghanaian Leadership West Africa Will Be Great Again grin grin grin

Only on the Nigerian soil do the Ghanaians boost

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Spidermon: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
I am not surprised. When I watch tv series like Lost, Falling skies, Revolution which depicts worse case scenarios which Americans imagine they could be subjected to and I then realize that what they took to be Hell(life without electricity and basic amenities) is what most nigerians have come to see as normal.
So until our leadership gets it right, we should only expect international disrepute.

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Chinom(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
okotv: what....Nigerian passport really needs a better image if not we are on a long thing

There is nothing wrong with the Nigerian Passport. Na una spoil am. Some of una go collect visiting visa for 3 months, but come back after 3 years. Some people still dey Yankee 6 years after they were giving a visitor's visa.

We are even lucky to get Barbados, Seychelles and Cape Verde visa free.

The people of Nigeria devalued the Nigerian Passport.

13 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by lonelydora: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
ayusco85: Even if Nigerian passport is the last on the list, I am still proud to be a Nigerian. God knows why am a Nigerian. sad

but I sometimes wish I was an american or a british citizien because of the above benefits wink
I am happy to be called a biafran

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Wale112(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
datguru:

Only on the Nigerian soil do the Ghanaians boost

You need Ghanaian education

the right word is boast and not boost.

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Eyop: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Chinom:

There is nothing wrong with the Nigerian Passport. Na una spoil am. Some of una go collect visiting visa for 3 months, but come back after 3 years. Some people still dey Yankee 6 years after they were giving a visitor's visa.

Na to go Invest in St kitts and Nevis country for citizenship. Atleast with $400k,you are issued the passport and can travel to over 120 countries including all the EU VISA free.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Opiosko: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin grin Hurray we are ranking above Gayna. Those Gaynaian must be sad now. Some help me tag em haters.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by okotv(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Chinom:

sorry sir but I am not responsible for that cause I don't own any countries passport
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Ansbert(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
I can't say I don't envy more opportune countries of the world.., But their people made it so. We too can give our country a better rating in the comity of Nations in all regards. But with the mindset of my young people I see in Nigeria today, our mentality may have been badly damaged.

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by eruchboy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
True fact,British passport is like first among the firsts

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by kennosklint(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
I nor dey travel wit passport,so dat one no concern me
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by raphy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
dnt blame anybody fo this .black is beautiful.but my pasport na european.am in #teamwhytchicks
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
wincyhov: naija is far from being giant of africa
SO SO TRUE.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by ayusco85(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
lonelydora:
I am happy to be called a biafran

2 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Afam4eva(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
ZUBY77: Look at it this way. Nigeria is the most populous black nation.
Blacks are the poorest race in the world.

Give them free access to your country and they will invade you.
They still invade you without free access.

What are Germans, Australians, Swedish and British going to do in America?
Their countries are almost the same in development and mindsets.

Down to Africa,

Gambia is about 4000 square miles. With 1.8 million people.

Kano state is 7800 square miles with 11 million people.

Tell me why Kano people should be encouraged to go to Gambia.

If the 1.8 million people of Gambia come to Kano, nobody will know. And they have empty country.
If 2 million people from Kano go to Gambia, the country sinks into the sea.

Therefore Kano/Nigeria must be stopped from going to Gambia or anywhere by all means. (no free entry)

You must stay here and develop your country.

You're saying all these to make Nigeria look good. Even though your hypothesis works for some countries, it doesn't ring true for countries like Nigeria, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. There are other variables that countries use to give free access to people from another country and Nigeria usually falls short of those variables. How come the US with about 300 million people have access to 172 countries and Nigeria with approximately 150 million people don't have that kind of luxury? One good reason among others is poverty.

6 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by tusticks(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
ZUBY77: Look at it this way. Nigeria is the most populous black nation.
Blacks are the poorest race in the world.

Give them free access to your country and they will invade you.
They still invade you without free access.

What are Germans, Australians, Swedish and British going to do in America?
Their countries are almost the same in development and mindsets.

Down to Africa,

Gambia is about 4000 square miles. With 1.8 million people.

Kano state is 7800 square miles with 11 million people.

Tell me why Kano people should be encouraged to go to Gambia.

If the 1.8 million people of Gambia come to Kano, nobody will know. And they have empty country.
If 2 million people from Kano go to Gambia, the country sinks into the sea.

Therefore Kano/Nigeria must be stopped from going to Gambia or anywhere by all means. (no free entry)

You must stay here and develop your country.

Thankss jare, u just made me love Naija more[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
Afam4eva:
You're saying all these to make Nigeria look good. Even though your hypothesis works for some countries, it doesn't ring true for countries like Nigeria, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. There are other variables that countries use to give free access to people from another country and Nigeria usually falls short of those variables. How come the US with about 300 million people have access to 172 countries and Nigeria with approximately 150 million people don't have that kind of luxury? One good reason among others is poverty.
We are not poor when it comes to natural resources , we are poor because we got a poor human resource. majority of naijas are not credible.

2 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by ZUBY77(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Afam4eva:

Check my post again.
The second line says Blacks are the poorest.
I got that covered afam my man.

Like you said about America, why would you leave you place if everything you need is there?

You can't go from USA to live in Somalia.
It must be the other way round.

Guess whose passport should have free access?

There are several factors that made things the way it is.
When our country becomes safe and rich, foreign nations will give you access to their country because you are more likely to go and spend your wealth there than to depend on them.

Dangote won't have problem getting free access to anywhere. If heaven gives Visa, they will give him easily too.
Every body likes the rich.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World's Most Powerful Passports. by dnawah(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Well God blessed me,i can hide my 9ja passport or ghana own and use togo own.Dieu m'avai vraiment benie grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flight That Took Off In 2017 And Landed In 2016 / GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.