Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? (8001 Views)

She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Exjoker(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Daninya1:
I never wish to fall in love with any neighbor of mine...I will not be able to cope.
And i never said that am in love wit my neighbour's daughtet...i only withness when she was given birth...
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
2004. When one chairman scattered my gal's nyash. Was so painful then and after enough ogogoro, the tears came down.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by dmcdad: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Exjoker: And i never said that am in love wit my neighbour's daughtet...i only withness when she was given birth...
cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Exjoker: And i never said that am in love wit my neighbour's daughtet...i only withness when she was given birth...
I didn't say that either.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=ismokeweed]2004. When one chairman scattered my gal's nyash. Was so painful then and after enough ogogoro, the tears came down. [/quote
dix 1 day pain pass pain itself.. words can't quantify what you went tru so the tears must flow down like a river...take heart dude.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Vikky014(f): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Am still cryinh cry
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Vikky014(f): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Unto say nah gold dey inside her bra abi nah diamond she carry under her pantiesundecided
shocked
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Kunleskey(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
I have love some girls a lot but, i refuse to fall, bcoz of what happen to u...my own love is 50-50.. I don't want to hurt sm1 or hurt myself.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Habeyy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
nice one @op crying over an issue doesn't mean u are weak...talking from experience ....it only makes me stronger thou
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by xtervaganza(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Daninya1:
Maybe you have not fallen in love...real men cry also.dtz what make men real...when emotions are real,tears is inevitable.
just shut ur effing mouth and effing speak for yourself

tw@t of life

you got turned down by a lady a d you cried? Seriously?

What a loser
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by xtervaganza(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
If I have a friend, brother or fam that cries be coast he was turned down by a woman, I swear I will disown him from that moment

such foolery does not exist in my family
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by lyly911(f): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Exjoker: My neighbour's daughter ofcuz...what are you tryin to insinuate
me Notin actually; just asking......are u a doctor
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Exjoker(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
lyly911: me Notin actually; just asking......are u a doctor
Lol...na only doctor is allow to enter labour room?...i may had peep through the window nau
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 26, 2014
I'm in the zone, lean as fvck and I like this topic. This will probably be the realist shiit I ever wrote on here. Straight from the heart with no chaser.

Let me just say I'm just not the type to show emotions and I keep a straight face all the time. However, the day I shed a tear on my chic's laps, that was when I knew I was human, and very vulnerable like everyone else. It was my final year in Uni and I was going through so many self-inflicted problems: from police cases, to driving offences, to Uni project which I couldn't keep up with due to stress, to family problems. And the only person I had was my chic.

Then we I must have done something stupid to her. Had this mad argument, and she decided she wanted to break up with me. And that was the only person that was there with me through that crazy period.

Bwoi, I can't even remember what brought tears to my eyes. And I had to beg her to stay. That was like a Ben E King's "stand by me" moment mixed with Usher's "Confessions 2." She was shocked as well, and she started crying lol. We weathered the storm together and I will always cherish that man. Mad day, but I'm human - and even thugs cry lol.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Tallesty1(m): 6:19am On Sep 26, 2014
Vikky014: shocked
wetin?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Vikky014(f): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: wetin?
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Tallesty1(m): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Vikky014: lipsrsealed
lolscheesy

good morning
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Vikky014(f): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: lolscheesy

good morning
top of d morning to you dear.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2014
Daninya1:
But now, what are they?womenlolxxx

Nope just not the medusa killing types. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2014
shymexx: I'm in the zone, lean as fvck and I like this topic. This will probably be the realist shiit I ever wrote on here. Straight from the heart with no chaser.

Let me just say I'm just not the type to show emotions and I keep a straight face all the time. However, the day I shed a tear on my chic's laps, that was when I knew I was human, and very vulnerable like everyone else. It was my final year in Uni and I was going through so many self-inflicted problems: from police cases, to driving offences, to Uni project which I couldn't keep up with due to stress, to family problems. And the only person I had was my chic.

Then we I must have done something stupid to her. Had this mad argument, and she decided she wanted to break up with me. And that was the only person that was there with me through that crazy period.

Bwoi, I can't even remember what brought tears to my eyes. And I had to beg her to stay. That was like a Ben E King's "stand by me" moment mixed with Usher's "Confessions 2." She was shocked as well, and she started crying lol. We weathered the storm together and I will always cherish that man. Mad day, but I'm human - and even thugs cry lol.

Awwwww.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: I can't believe what some of my crush have written here. I can't believe what am reading. in short,..hmmmm **thinking**

Someone who has a crush on you is thinking too. He is thinking about how many crush you have.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by jennylove7575(f): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
hifaif:

Someone who has a crush on you is thinking too. He is thinking about how many crush you have.
ha ha ha.. one of them is gowonabacha o that almost duped me...thank goodness i be ogbologbo..that guy for don dupe me pasay pasay
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by GowonAbacha: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha.. one of them is gowonabacha o that almost duped me...thank goodness i be ogbologbo..that guy for don dupe me pasay pasay
Thank Goodness I'm not gay.. Mr man I don't know you before and I've never met you. You are a big time scammer trying to fraud people on this forum. That picture is not yours and you are not a female. Why should you deny it since you were busted on this thread. May god help u yahoo yahoo boy.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha.. one of them is gowonabacha o that almost duped me...thank goodness i be ogbologbo..that guy for don dupe me pasay pasay

Are you kidding me? shocked

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmm. Nice thread

I cried three times over one lady I love.
At the university I saved her from the corrupt enviroment. She never experienced the usual use and dumb thing. I was there for her untill she started changing.

She wanted to see the world. She couldn't let go of worldly cares. And the day she looked into my eyes and said I don't love you...... you are not good enough for me.

I wept.

That happened three good times. Like history repeating itself. And each time I wept before God and her.

Funnily, she had the last cry when I became fedup and left her. She couldn't live for a month without me.

She begged in tears and swore never to throw diamonds away and chasing stones. Ofcus I did a lot of yanga before accpeting.

We are still together till date......
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Supradee(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Cried jst 1nes wen I caught her cheating on me red handed..I suspectd her calls and frequent travells during den, claimn she wz goin to her village to get foodstuffs nt realizing she travlld to ph to bleed d guy..I acted by telln her to use ma fone because I wntd to cncntrate on ma exams, she acceptd nt known I had installd in ma fone dat android app call recorder..bck den android Fones wernt popular, but wz lucky to av 1 as a gift...d app did itz work perctly well,afta 1 wkk I took d fone bck playd d recorded files...BUSTED I cried bitterly as I listen thru ova 32 recorded conversationz wit her 4 difrrnt lovers, 1 wz evn ma friend..I waz devastated fr a whole year..couldn't evn trust ma mom and sister..dat incidnt had xo mch influence on me..the follown year wen I kickd start ma journey wit ladies,, dey suffrd bitterly I dated 12 grlz in 1 semester 80% of dem hot and sexy,durin dat spell,I shamefully must confess I dealt wit allot of innocnt pretty yr1 grlz ..den in ma lodge I wz d bomb...afta a while I got ova itt..and realize itt didn't solve anyting I stll did loved her stll 2mao..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
andromida:

Awwwww.

Ever cried because of a guy?

Share ya story, darling. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
newken: Hmmm. Nice thread

I cried three times over one lady I love.
At the university I saved her from the corrupt enviroment. She never experienced the usual use and dumb thing. I was there for her untill she started changing.

She wanted to see the world. She couldn't let go of worldly cares. And the day she looked into my eyes and said I don't love you...... you are not good enough for me.

I wept.

That happened three good times. Like history repeating itself. And each time I wept before God and her.

Funnily, she had the last cry when I became fedup and left her. She couldn't live for a month without me.

She begged in tears and swore never to throw diamonds away and chasing stones. Ofcus I did a lot of yanga before accpeting.

We are still together till date......

Love at last.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Supradee: Cried jst 1nes wen I caught her cheating on me red handed..I suspectd her calls and frequent travells during den, claimn she wz goin to her village to get foodstuffs nt realizing she travlld to ph to bleed d guy..I acted by telln her to use ma fone because I wntd to cncntrate on ma exams, she acceptd nt known I had installd in ma fone dat android app call recorder..bck den android Fones wernt popular, but wz lucky to av 1 as a gift...d app did itz work perctly well,afta 1 wkk I took d fone bck playd d recorded files...BUSTED I cried bitterly as I listen thru ova 32 recorded conversationz wit her 4 difrrnt lovers, 1 wz evn ma friend..I waz devastated fr a whole year..couldn't evn trust ma mom and sister..dat incidnt had xo mch influence on me..the follown year wen I kickd start ma journey wit ladies,, dey suffrd bitterly I dated 12 grlz in 1 semester 80% of dem hot and sexy,durin dat spell,I shamefully must confess I dealt wit allot of innocnt pretty yr1 grlz ..den in ma lodge I wz d bomb...afta a while I got ova itt..and realize itt didn't solve anyting I stll did loved her stll 2mao..

Wow! Feels painful.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
shymexx:
Ever cried because of a guy?
Share ya story, darling. tongue

Cracking my brain........... Nope.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
andromida:

Cracking my brain........... Nope.

Er, stop telling porkies and you need to come correct. Be like me because I'm human. I was vulnerable once, and I'm not ashamed of it. Heck, I still cherished that moment because I never show emotions, even when those close to me die. And I just smile when I'm in pain.

Or perhaps you ain't human then.

Not a thug, but even Tupac said thugs do cry. grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
shymexx:

Er, stop telling porkies and you need to come correct. Be like me because I'm human. I was vulnerable once, and I'm not ashamed of it. Heck, I still cherished that moment because I never show emotions, even when those close to me die. And I just smile when I'm in pain.

Or perhaps you ain't human then.

Not a thug, but even Tupac said thugs do cry. grin

To say i cried because of a guy would be the lie.Instead of crying i go numb pain shuts me down guess that's my coping mechanism.

I am not like you...................i show emotions truly human smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy; I Just Had Sex *sobs* / Why do girls do this to guys .. / Nobody Wants To Approach Me Because I Am The 'oga', Can I Still Find A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.