Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? (8003 Views)

She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:
Playing smart, are we? Lool
If you decide to take the risk, you might be lucky, who knows? And it isn't about double standards. I said I can't take the risk of falling in love, and conversely, you said you are like music and you can inspire me to change my views. You also alluded to being a total package, and I asked you to show me what you have got, to see if you have got a chance lol.
Er, I don't have a dream woman. I just have preferences. And what I described in my last post are basically the physical attributes of someone that might have a chance from a distance. Dream woman is too cliche for me.

It doesn't feel good to me to be in the position of trying to get a chance in a man's life. It feels like auditioning.

You don't have a dream woman but you have a preferred woman erm what's the difference?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
andromida:
It doesn't feel good to me to be in the position of trying to get a chance in a man's life. It feels like auditioning.

You don't have a dream woman but you have a preferred woman erm what's the difference?

Well, it is not auditioning, it's about being assertive and going out to get what you want, and giving the window of opportunity a trial. At the end of the day, win or lose, it won't diminish who you are.

Er, I don't do dreams. Dreams are for those in deep sleep. I don't know how to sleep, so I'm always on my toes lol. Jkjkjk. I just think "dream girl" is just too cliche and women come in different shades, sizes, colours etc. And I can't really have a dream girl, hence I describe it as my preferences.

For example: I'd say Meagan Good, K.D Aubert, and old thick Bria Myles represent my definition of extreme beauty. Now, when you look at those three women, you'd find out that they're all physically different, in their own unique ways. So, if I were to call a Bria Myles for example my "dream girl" - don't you think that will sound redundant when I'll just be as attracted to a Bria Myles, just as I'd be attracted to both Meagan Good, and K.D Aubert?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Charlesefo: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yes, when my girl travelled out about 4 years ago
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2014
Charlesefo: Yes, when my girl travelled out about 4 years ago
I hope she is back. Lolxxx
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx:

Well, it is not auditioning, it's about being assertive and going out to get what you want, and giving the window of opportunity a trial. At the end of the day, win or lose, it won't diminish who you are.

Er, I don't do dreams. Dreams are for those in deep sleep. I don't know how to sleep, so I'm always on my toes lol. Jkjkjk. I just think "dream girl" is just too cliche and women come in different shades, sizes, colours etc. And I can't really have a dream girl, hence I describe it as my preferences.

For example: I'd say Meagan Good, K.D Aubert, and old thick Bria Myles represent my definition of extreme beauty. Now, when you look at those three women, you'd find out that they're all physically different, in their own unique ways. So, if I were to call a Bria Myles for example my "dream girl" - don't you think that will sound redundant when I'll just be as attracted to a Bria Myles, just as I'd be attracted to both Meagan Good, and K.D Aubert?

Erm not to be slow but how do i be assertive and go after what i want and where's the window of opportunity i just don't get it.

Now i get preferences.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
andromida:
Erm not to be slow but how do i be assertive and go after what i want and where's the window of opportunity i just don't get it.

Now i get preferences.

Goddam! grin

It seems everything I explained went over ya head.

Let me break it down: be assertive in risk taking which means be positive minded and confident. And chatting to you means there's a window of opportunity, as long as your pitch and total package are convincing. Though it might be a game of Russian roulette, but it's better to try, isn't it?

Anyway, it's not even just in this chat that has more or less become a circus, I'm trying to help you to become a goal-getter in life in general. grin

Er, still waiting for ya vital stats or pics. cool tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx:

Goddam! grin

It seems everything I explained went over ya head.

Let me break it down: be assertive in risk taking which means be positive minded and confident. And chatting to you means there's a window of opportunity, as long as your pitch and total package are convincing. Though it might be a game of Russian roulette, but it's better to try, isn't it?

Anyway, it's not even just in this chat that has more or less become a circus, I'm trying to help you to become a goal-getter in life in general. grin

Er, still waiting for ya vital stats or pics. cool tongue

O.k chatting with me means there is a window of opportunity to get to know you. o.k o.k

And the risk taking will be me doing what exactly? Help me out here.

This really has become a circus cheesy

I was born worthy of everything i desire and deserve. My confidence and assertive skills are not for winning a man over if i have to win a man over i will lose interest in him i would feel he is less a man since he was interested and could not take the initiative.

You say its better to try my question is try by doing what? describing my physical attributes? would that be trying to you?

I don't play what looks like Russian roulette with my emotions as they are central to my well being. I gathered from the chats you don't do that either.

As for trying to help me become a goal getter in general i will have to go over chats again to pick out the lessons. tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
andromida:
O.k chatting with me means there is a window of opportunity to get to know you. o.k o.k

And the risk taking will be me doing what exactly? Help me out here.

This really has become a circus cheesy

I was born worthy of everything i desire and deserve. My confidence and assertive skills are not for winning a man over if i have to win a man over i will lose interest in him i would feel he is less a man since he was interested and could not take the initiative.

You say its better to try my question is try by doing what? describing my physical attributes? would that be trying to you?

I don't play what looks like Russian roulette with my emotions as they are central to my well being. I gathered from the chats you don't do that either.

As for trying to help me become a goal getter in general i will have to go over chats again to pick out the lessons. tongue

Lmao... How can I be "interested" when I don't know what you look like? And I haven't even be able to gauge your IQ or other intangibles. You could just some anything. And I'm not the shy type when it comes chics, I hunt any chic I want- and I'm a good sniper lol.

I said love isn't for me. However, you asserted that you can inspire me to fall in love cos you have got the total package. Hence my reason for telling you to show me what you have got. That is the recap. But on the flip-side, you haven't shown anything apart from claiming conservatism. Why not put ya money where ya mouth is? Loool.

And educating you to become a goal better is what I have been trying to do. Goal = inspiring me to fall in love.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx:
Lmao... How can I be "interested" when I don't know what you look like? And I haven't even be able to gauge your IQ or other intangibles. You could just some anything. And I'm not the shy type when it comes chics, I hunt any chic I want- and I'm a good sniper lol.
I said love isn't for me. However, you asserted that you can inspire me to fall in love cos you have got the total package. Hence my reason for telling you to show me what you have got. That is the recap. But on the flip-side, you haven't shown anything apart from claiming conservatism. Why not put ya money where ya mouth is? Loool.
And educating you to become a goal better is what I have been trying to do. Goal = inspiring me to fall in love.

I didn't assert that I could make you fall in love that just came up in the course of the chats as flirting and now it looks like the anchor for the reason I should "put my money where my mouth is".

So I see I miscommunicated, my goal is not to make you fall in love. It looks like love impossible since I have no desire to persuade anyone to fall in love with me. smiley

This circus has been fun so kiss
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
andromida:
I didn't assert that I could make you fall in love that just came up in the course of the chats as flirting and now it looks like the anchor for the reason I should "put my money where my mouth is".

So I see I miscommunicated, my goal is not to make you fall in love. It looks like love impossible since I have no desire to persuade anyone to fall in love with me. smiley

This circus has been fun so kiss

Lmao...andromida, yeah I know you were just flirting with, just wanted to see if you got it like that. But hey, you shied away from everything.

Anyway, can we kick start my own assertion about leaving a lasting impression on you, if I haven't done that already?

Btw, not accepting all the kisses emoticons till I see what ya lips look like. Look at my dp, and compare yourself with the chic on there, and tell me what you think.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...andromida, yeah I know you were just flirting with, just wanted to see if you got it like that. But hey, you shied away from everything.

Anyway, can we kick start my own assertion about leaving a lasting impression on you, if I haven't done that already?

Btw, not accepting all the kisses emoticons till I see what ya lips look like. Look at my dp, and compare yourself with the chic on there, and tell me what you think.

You mean i shied away from describing my physical attributes. grin

A lasting impression already? someone is feeling truly self assured.

I should look at a chic and compare myself with her

I think she is your preferred type cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
andromida:
You mean i shied away from describing my physical attributes. grin

A lasting impression already? someone is feeling truly self assured.

I should look at a chic and compare myself with her

I think she is your preferred type cheesy

You don't really pay attention to detail, do you? That's definitely not a great attribute to have. Or perhaps, you're always "falling in love" with me slowly but surely, and the anxiety of trying to put up a front for Papi Chulo keeps getting the best of you. Your heart keeps beating fast. I understand. grin tongue

Yes, the chic on my profile is just your everyday chic - nothing special. I used her pic for a reason. And the only reason why I asked you to compare is basically to know if ya physical attributes that are allegedly an integral part of ya total package - are anywhere close to hers. Stop acting funny, and be forthcoming for once. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
shymexx:

You don't really pay attention to detail, do you? That's definitely not a great attribute to have. Or perhaps, you're always "falling in love" with me slowly but surely, and the anxiety of trying to put up a front for Papi Chulo keeps getting the best of you. Your heart keeps beating fast. I understand. grin tongue

Yes, the chic on my profile is just your everyday chic - nothing special. I used her pic for a reason. And the only reason why I asked you to compare is basically to know if ya physical attributes that are allegedly an integral part of ya total package - are anywhere close to hers. Stop acting funny, and be forthcoming for once. tongue

Its ok to be imaginative and make yourself happy. tongue

I don't look like the gal on your profile and i thought we were past my total package and now into how you can leave a lasting impression.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
No.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
andromida:
Its ok to be imaginative and make yourself happy. tongue

I don't look like the gal on your profile and i thought we were past my total package and now into how you can leave a lasting impression.

Make myself happy when I don't even know if you're a vampire slobbering everywhere, no? - hysterical. Loool

Well, if you ain't at least like that physically, then you are definitely not a total package IMO. She isn't the best looking chic out there, but at least her body is like 6-7/10.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

Make myself happy when I don't even know of you're a vampire slobbering everywhere, no? - hysterical. Loool

Well, if you ain't at least lik[b]e that physically, then you are definitely not a total package IMO. She isn't the best looking chic out there, but at least her body is like 6-7/10[/b].

Although worded "IMO" this feels malicious to me since i didn't ask you for your opinion or an assessment of me it also looks to me like you are trying to put yourself on a pedestal where you get to downgrade me or reject me like i was auditioning for you even when i was doing nothing of the sort.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
andromida:

Although worded "IMO" this feels malicious to me since i didn't ask you for your opinion or an assessment of me it also looks to me like you are trying to put yourself on a pedestal where you get to downgrade me or reject me like i was auditioning for you even when i was doing nothing of the sort.

Anyway, you alluded to "total package" and I decided to give you my definition of what "total package" is. That's where "IMO" becomes applicable in this context.

And why would I want to downgrade you? Is that anxiety kicking in? tongue

Nah, I'll never do that. And moreover, I'm not the type to downgrade normal chics, or take advantage of them. I'm good guy that can somewhat stray into the bad boy box due to my experience, appearance, and things I say when I'm in my comfort zone. Real muthaphucka - but never the type to act shady. You can trust me on that, and my word is my bond. cool
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

Anyway, you alluded to "total package" and I decided to give you my definition of what "total package" is. That's where "IMO" becomes applicable in this context.

And why would I want to downgrade you? Is that anxiety kicking in? tongue

Nah, I'll never do that. And moreover,I'm not the type to downgrade normal chics, or take advantage of them. I'm good guy that can somewhat stray into the bad boy box due to my experience, appearance, and things I say when I'm in my comfort zone. Real muthaphucka - but never the type to act shady. You can trust me on that, and my word is my bond. cool

I didn't allude i stated.

Not anxiety more like getting pissed.

@bolded smiley.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
andromida:
I didn't allude i stated.

Not anxiety more like getting pissed.

@bolded smiley.

"Stated" meaning you're supremely confident that you're a total package, no? tongue Well, you haven't shown me anything yet. undecided

And how did I downgrade you? I'm starting to think you're shy and scared of rejection cos this is public domain - alie?

Anyway, I just decided to check ya post history cos you're growing on me bit by bit, like a riddle. And it seems you live in Abuja, Nigeria - and you're Yoruba, no?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

"Stated" meaning you're supremely confident that you're a total package, no? tongue Well, you haven't shown me anything yet. undecided

And how did I downgrade you? I'm starting to think you're shy and scared of rejection cos this is public domain - alie?

Anyway, I just decided to check ya post history cos you're growing on me bit by bit, like a riddle. And it seems you live in Abuja, Nigeria - and you're Yoruba, no?

I am not scared of rejection i don't see it as a bad thing in fact most times its a good thing.

Yeah Abuja,Nigeria-Yoruba.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
andromida:
I am not scared of rejection i don't see it as a bad thing in fact most times its a good thing.

Yeah Abuja,Nigeria-Yoruba.

Joker! If you actually think rejection is a good thing, you won't be conservative. People who don't care about rejection, are always care-free in their approach to everything.

Anyway, you still haven't explained how I downgraded you.

Erm, the Yoruba thing and your replies are starting to make sense now. grin I'm not a fan of Yoruba chics, or should I just say naija chics in general. Most of you are a pain in the ar.se. undecided

Another thing: I just saw on one of ya old threads that your bf cheated on you with your own friend. So, how did that happen, when you've got the total package?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

Joker! If you actually think rejection is a good thing, you won't be conservative. People who don't care about rejection, are always care-free in their approach to everything.

Anyway, you still haven't explained how I downgraded you.

Erm, the Yoruba thing and your replies are starting to make sense now. grin I'm not a fan of Yoruba chics, or should I just say naija chics in general. Most of you are a pain in the ar.se. undecided

Another thing: I just saw on one of ya old threads that your bf cheated on you with your own friend. So, how did that happen, when you've got the total package?

All conservative people are not the same.

What have my naija sistahs done to you?

He didn't exactly cheat, and he was not so smart.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Riskymallam: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yes I have. I cried over my not-so-current girlfriend (behind her back though) and I hated myself for showing such weakness.

Despite the period in question being an emotional low point in my life.

So, yes, I have.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
andromida:

All conservative people are not the same.

What have my naija sistahs done to you?

He didn't exactly cheat, and he was not so smart.

I guess you don't understand conservatism then.

Your naija sisters just happen to be the most vacuous and ignorant people out there. Though I'm always around them, they are a pain in the ar.se lol.

Well, the fact that he even tried it on the "total package" you allegedly are. And not just with any chic, but ya friend says a lot. Mind boggles and I need to question if you are saying the truth or not lol.

So, who is andromida?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

I guess you don't understand conservatism then.

Your naija sisters just happen to be the most vacuous and ignorant people out there. Though I'm always around them, they are a pain in the ar.se lol.

Well, the fact that he even tried it on the "total package" you allegedly are. And not just with any chic, but ya friend says a lot. Mind boggles and I need to question if you are saying the truth or not lol.

So, who is andromida?

Maybe i don't see conservatism the way you do.

If you shift your perspective a bit about them you may just be pleasantly surprised.

About that guy it was only with hindsight 20:20 i came to see that i was not the innocent victim i thought myself to be even though he had no justification for what he did.

Andromida is that girl who slept on the job of her life and then woke up to like what she is seeing- life is not so complicated after all. cheesy cheesy

This has been fun, some pissed off moments and i am giving it a rest. smiley smiley
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
andromida:
Maybe i don't see conservatism the way you do.

If you shift your perspective a bit about them you may just be pleasantly surprised.

About that guy it was only with hindsight 20:20 i came to see that i was not the innocent victim i thought myself to be even though he had no justification for what he did.

Andromida is that girl who slept on the job of her life and then woke up to like what she is seeing- life is not so complicated after all. cheesy cheesy

This has been fun, some pissed off moments and i am giving it a rest. smiley smiley

Pissed? How did that happen? And perhaps that is why you asserted that I downgraded you, no? Lool. I guess my sense of humour went over ya head. I'm assertive and direct when it comes to chics cos I have never really cared about the opposite sex too tough, to be honest - cos it comes with the territory and the attitude you have subconsciously when chics are somewhat easy for you. And it seems you are the type guys worship lol. You defo won't get that from me.

Well, everything makes sense now and maybe your "conservatism" was induced by not wanting to step away from ya norm, and look cheap to a guy you flirted with. But it is life - and sometimes you get the best things when you look weak and vulnerable. You just have to forget about ya ego and give it a trial, even if it is like playing a game of Russian Roulette.

So, you cheated on the guy as well, no? Interesting. Anyway, do you sell houses as well, or you just work for an Estate Agent?

Hang there - I'm trying to solve a riddle wrapped up inside an enigma here lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Courses In The University That Have The Most Fvckable Babes. / First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? / ''I Am H0rny, I Need A Man'' Old Granny Cries Out, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.