Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

**Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** (7573 Views)

Graduate And Undergraduate Biochemists.lets Talk. / A Thread For Biochemistry Students, Biochemists And Those Aspiring To Be One. / The Emerging Biochemists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sepp360: lolz!... Its usually more difficult to get a first in biochemistry than in most other courses in science. Leave distractions such as women, politics, and cultism. With God u'll definitely make it.
Amen o! Thanks a lot man..
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by Hibiscuss(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2014
oluwatobi01:

Why...Pls gv ur reason(s)

For UNAD bah, the course NA die. I don't pray my enemy do that course sir.
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by Profcamsey(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2014
Hibiscuss:

For UNAD bah, the course NA die. I don't pray my enemy do that course sir.
biochemistry is easy in unad. its only dat our lecturers are too strict n put fear. i was told its not easy but I av good grades.
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by Hibiscuss(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Profcamsey:
biochemistry is easy in unad. its only dat our lecturers are too strict n put fear. i was told its not easy but I av good grades.

Are you still a student or a grad?
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by Profcamsey(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hibiscuss:

Are you still a student or a grad?
Student. any P
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by Hibiscuss(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Profcamsey:
Student. any P

Nothing to worry about sir.
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by Sepp360(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Profcamsey:
cool!... But, you haing good grades doesn't really mean it's easy. It's simply a function of the interest and extra effort u've put, altogether.
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by Pseermuhel(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
im a metabolites and a futarian......please what are the textbooks i will use in other to have a good grade as a biochemist.
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by Sepp360(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pseermuhel:
im a metabolites and a futarian......please what are the textbooks i will use in other to have a good grade as a biochemist.
I'll recommend "Lehneinger".. Principles of general biochemistry... Latest edition... The book is a lil bit expensive though, about 11-13 thousand.
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by vincent561(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2014
Hello folks;
pls someone should give me a list of books and/or topics one is going do a fresher.

Pls it's urgent.
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by zionchikwa(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2014
Sepp360:
medical biochemistry is one of the branches of biochemistry, just like the applied biochemistry, pharmaceutical biochemistry, food biochemistry, nutritional biochemistry, industrial biochemistry, biotechnology, e.t.c. These are few examples of the branches of biochemistry. Some schools offer one of the branches, like delsu offers medical biochem, unizik offers applied biochem, and the list goes on.but my school does it general, as general biochemistry, nai make the course dey hard for UNN., bro can I have ur pin, am a fresher in unn, cbs (Bch/bot) would like to knw more about d school

The M.Sc simply means "Master of Science". Its just another degree after the first degree, which is B.Sc...(Bachelor of Science). Thanks bro.
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by Sepp360(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=zionchikwa post=27632786][/quote] you're welcome to the den. Happy for you!... Actually, I'm Joseph, but i'm popularly known as Sepp. You'll definitely get to meet me during ur orientation and induction. 07061113794:
thanks eminent.
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by zionchikwa(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Sepp360:
you're welcome to the den. Happy for you!... Actually, I'm Joseph, but i'm popularly known as Sepp. You'll definitely get to meet me during ur orientation and induction. 07061113794:
thanks eminent.
hope to c u too, are u not on whatsapp via ur number undecided
Sepp360:
you're welcome to the den. Happy for you!... Actually, I'm Joseph, but i'm popularly known as Sepp. You'll definitely get to meet me during ur orientation and induction. 07061113794:
thanks eminent.
hope to c u too, are u not on whatsapp via ur number
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by Sepp360(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2014
zionchikwa:
hope to c u too, are u not on whatsapp via ur number undecided hope to c u too, are u not on whatsapp via ur number
i'm on whatsapp, but with a different mobile number. 08188386009
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by MohdGMohd: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls.Can any one tell me the Departmental courses for 100 level of Biochemistry?help pls
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by Sepp360(m): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
MohdGMohd:
Pls.Can any one tell me the Departmental courses for 100 level of Biochemistry?help pls
Some schools don't even offer any biochemistry course in 100L. but a few schools do one or two biochemistry courses. like bio151 and Bch102.

2 Likes

Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by MohdGMohd: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Sepp360:
Some schools don't even offer any biochemistry course in 100L. but a few schools do one or two biochemistry courses. like bio151 and Bch102.
So can you pls.tell me the other non-Biochemistry courses at the 100L.pls
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by Sepp360(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
MohdGMohd:
So can you pls.tell me the other non-Biochemistry courses at the 100L.pls
you would definitely offer GSP101, two or three Chm courses, physics and maths

1 Like

Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by MohdGMohd: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sepp360:
you would definitely offer GSP101, two or three Chm courses, physics and maths
ok Thank you so much.
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by adegwurulez(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sepp360:
I'll recommend "Lehneinger".. Principles of general biochemistry... Latest edition... The book is a lil bit expensive though, about 11-13 thousand.
Is it any different from the e-version?
Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by MohdGMohd: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2015
Hi.am a 100L Biochemist student pls.help me with TEXTBOOKS REFERENCES that are latest ones and are they only for 200L or including the100L?

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Poly Owo Post Utme 2012/2013 / The Scandal Of Private Education In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.