Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Share Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (34005 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. / Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect: ah ain't had none yet. I make sure I move on before it turns sour
MY VERY FIRST POST ON FRONT PAGE. GOD IS TRULY GREAT. THIS IS A SURE SIGN THAT MY DEGREE EXAMS STARTING STARTING TOMORROW ARE GONNA BE WONDERFUL

Let me make a wild guess, you are in UNN
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Melahou(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2014
Blaqsmith: Its personal.

You don't need to say it since you don't have any contribution...
As if everybody knows you

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2014
PrettySleek: I have no experience of my own. But my advice is if u know Ur not happy in a relationship please leave that relationship, don't put up with any nonsense don't stay hoping d person would change u would get hurt in d process.
What about if you are nonsense yourself?

Being in a relationship doesn't make you a super star.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Odunharry(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2014
ON BBM.
ME: Hi, Sup? You look pretty..
LADY: *no reply*
ME: How are you?
LADY: *no reply*
ME: You there? LADY: *no reply*
ME: 9981 0098 8909
LADY: WOW!! Thanks, which
network?
ME: Cartoon Network.

Gud mowin
and happy sunday 2 u all.

hmmmm

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by kokoA(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2014
Told her I've been in love with her for a long time and would want us to be bf and gf, well, I actually madly in love with her.. "I will think about it" she said. After 1month she decided to say a big "YES".. Everything went on well for two weeks, then something strange happened. For no reason at all I began to dislike her, hated everything about her. Three weeks later, I couldn't hold it anymore, I told her I don't love her anymore. She begged, cried, etc but there was nothing I could do. Love na byforce?! She got so annoyed and uttered these words " you will search and search but you will never ever find someone who love you again in your life". shocked That was 2 years ago, I've been in close to 6 relationships since then and all of then ended thesame way.. Right now, I don't give a damm anymore grin

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Sepp360(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2014
Tashamania:

Let me make a wild guess, you are in UNN
are you in UNN too?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Joavid:
grin grin grin grin grin
And they won't put it to good use grin
Nollywood needs story writers. The op should be first to apply.
With that tense problem? I was going he is coming...haba!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by teeghurl(f): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2014
Yomieluv: nearly,if not I don't take chit,she might with her attitude. A control freak.
thank God for ur life bro grin
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Munalove(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2014
sonofyisa: No b smal experience!!! If start I no fit finish am sef cheesy grin
abeg start when u tire u end there
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2014
Sepp360: are you in UNN too?

No. Was just asking smiley
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Sepp360(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2014
kokoA: Told her I've been in love with her for a long time and would want us to be bf and gf, well, I actually madly in love with her.. "I will think about it" she said. After 1month she decided to say a big "YES".. Everything went on well for two weeks, then something strange happened. For no reason at all I began to dislike her, hated everything about her. Three weeks later, I couldn't hold it anymore, I told her I don't love her anymore. She begged, cried, etc but there was nothing I could do. Love na byforce?! She got so annoyed and uttered these words " you will search and search but you will never ever find someone who love you again in your life". shocked That was 2 years ago, I've been in close to 6 relationships since then and all of then ended thesame way.. Right now, I don't give a damm anymore grin
Omooo, na her cause dey follow u so oo..
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2014
snowprince07: Just incase
#modified#

Op where exactly did u guys met at first e b like na near yabaleft abi?? tongue
Hahahahaha You Get Mouth Die!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2014
kokoA: Told her I've been in love with her for a long time and would want us to be bf and gf, well, I actually madly in love with her.. "I will think about it" she said. After 1month she decided to say a big "YES".. Everything went on well for two weeks, then something strange happened. For no reason at all I began to dislike her, hated everything about her. Three weeks later, I couldn't hold it anymore, I told her I don't love her anymore. She begged, cried, etc but there was nothing I could do. Love na byforce?! She got so annoyed and uttered these words " you will search and search but you will never ever find someone who love you again in your life". shocked That was 2 years ago, I've been in close to 6 relationships since then and all of then ended thesame way.. Right now, I don't give a damm anymore grin
Hmmmm..

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2014
Yustash001: iro gbangba....iro nla....great lie
my dear.. it might be tru.. ds tinz apn abroad..and if u check his profile, you wil c he is a white.. if u watch crime investigation, u will knw exactly what 'm tlkn abt
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Munalove(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2014
walearoy: Met ds gurl on mon, asked her out on wed nd she communicated to me she was a virgin which I was ready to keep her virginity, on sat we were at my place kissing and she was pulling her trousers down, I reminded her she was a virgin and she gave a 'if only you knew smile', I got d msg and on sun we started banging, every day after for 2 weeks we were banging minimum 1ce a day, I had to tell her, 'my mum went to see one baba and he said I should not marry a lady from osun' that was how I escaped.
Before I forget, she did not want to see any friend with me, never cared of food, academics or religion.

Ds ws 4yrs ago, now she has a second child and no father.
u gat tym o. U jst put ur thumb 4 ur button they type big lie eh nwoke there is God

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by gistmelove(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect: ah ain't had none yet. I make sure I move on before it turns sour
MY VERY FIRST POST ON FRONT PAGE. GOD IS TRULY GREAT. THIS IS A SURE SIGN THAT MY DEGREE EXAMS STARTING STARTING TOMORROW ARE GONNA BE WONDERFUL

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2014
I met dis cute girl @ the bank were I work. We exchanged numbers. Bfore u say jack Robinson we strted dating. She started coming to stayover weekends at my condo. There was dis other chick that told me she wanted to spend d nite but she was just a friend tho. grin so I agreed. Meanwhile dis my babe stormed my house around 7pm. I strted forming quarell dat she shud have called b4 coming meanwhile not letting her enter my house b4 she sees d consignment I was harboring. I bundled her into d car and droPed her @ ogba faraway. Omo mehn as I got home to relax with d new babe. Na so the girl show again. She now pushed her way into my apartment. Saw the new girl and started Slapping me seriously. Like 4 hot slaps! In my house. Omo she wanted to stab me with a knife!!. At the end of the day BOTH of dem slept in my crib cry..The old babe even forced me to Bleep her while the new babe slept in d palour. The next day I had to dump her o. She begged n cried. But d way she embarrassed me I cannot forget. It was the first time I saw stars after someone slapped me. Chei!!

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by tuwayz(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2014
SuPeRq: Ma own was actually funny . We are said 2 be dating buh he always calld once per 2weekz for 45secs en hanged up. D most funniest part was dt b4 I accepted 4 ds dumbass he nearly die . Was claiming JeGede untop SUG president dah he was
den maybe you should call and not always allowing him to call 1st
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by kokoA(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2014
Tashamania:
Hmmmm..
I am not a coward! angry I didn't know that I won't love her again naw or should I keep deceiving her knowing fully well that my feelings for her is dead?.. Sho, person no dey make mistake again?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2014
Jarchi:
The moment your gf tells you she has more bfs but u are her main chick, what do u call dat
Itz Simple. 1st I'll Withdraw ma love 4 her(if I have any). 2ndly, I'll Bang Her. 3rdly, I'll Keep Banging Her. 4thly, I'll Neva Stop Banging Her. Ah Go Bang Her Sote Na She Go Run!

Precaution: Don't Dare 4uck Her Witout Durex. Infact, Double Or Triple The Durex If Possible!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by DaGC(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2014
Once dated a girl a couple years ago. She was extremely gorgeous. To be honest, I really thought we would be together forever but it just wasn't meant to be. We spent a lot of time arguing than actually being romantic and cosy. She was extremely promiscous. Always one excuse after another. There were so many men I saw her with. Today, its an uncle, tomorrow, its cousin, next tomorrow, its a friend. And anytime I try to confront her about it, she usually just blows me and we have sex. I once saw her on the laps of a said 'uncle' and he was f.ondling her, grabbing her assss and what not by the pool where I went to swim with a couple friends. Funny thing was I called her before stepping out and she said she was in the market with mum. After a while I just couldn't take it anymore. I just had to let go. Sex isn't everything.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by 1one: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=debrihachi][/quote]

Errrrrrm... How is yours any better?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by kokoA(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2014
obitee69: I met dis cute girl @ the bank were I work. We exchanged numbers. Bfore u say jack Robinson we strted dating. She started coming to stayover weekends at my condo. There was dis other chick that told me she wanted to spend d nite but she was just a friend tho. grin so I agreed. Meanwhile dis my babe stormed my house around 7pm. I strted forming quarell dat she shud have called b4 coming meanwhile not letting her enter my house b4 she sees d consignment I was harboring. I bundled her into d car and droPed her @ ogba faraway. Omo mehn as I got home to relax with d new babe. Na so the girl show again. She now pushed her way into my apartment. Saw the new girl and started Slapping me seriously. Like 4 hot slaps! In my house. Omo she wanted to stab me with a knife!!. At the end of the day BOTH of dem slept in my crib cry..The old babe even forced me to Bleep her while the new babe slept in d palour. The next day I had to dump her o. She begged n cried. But d way she embarrassed me I cannot forget. It was the first time I saw stars after someone slapped me. Chei!!
you fall my hand walahi.. If I dey with consignment inside room, my door dey always dey locked o.. Even if na my mama dey knock sef I no go open.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2014
cegxie:

Nne check am now, the nwa decided to go back and it was raining so dia for instead icho taxi drop, she begin pack her load inside again.. My guy ga form undertaker nau.. After all him na wrestlemania champion..

As for my former iteogwu (ex).. Nne after the show she go be like give my this your phone naa.. I like am, give me this material make I take sow that design.. Njukwanu.. Nne the babe a zipua up oh.. Chai.. Nwoke nife.. If I go bleep again.. I must sacrifice oh.. Nne, I just buy super glue take am glue my john thomas oh.. After all A is for abstinence..
Shhe get luck nwoke'm ahu adataghi ya aka ofuma grin. O gaara akupu ya mkpuru okwuru n'anya angry . O mata na ana enwe obodo enwe cheesy. For iteogwu gi, U for dey pay before service kwanu undecided. Anyway, good you got the super glue, as U no know say na beggar you pick lipsrsealed grin
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2014
luvola: For him not to call you doesn't mean he isn't caring. I Dnt really call like that but I can chat.. Do not conclude like that.
We Both Share Something In Common. Lol
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by youngibe(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2014
Dygeasy: Nwanne, bia. Are you speaking English or Mathematics? lipsrsealed
Beats me

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2014
kokoA: I am not a coward! angry I didn't know that I won't love her again naw or should I keep deceiving her knowing fully well that my feelings for her is dead?.. Sho, person no dey make mistake again?

feelings died after 2weeks? And then 6 other relationships ended the same way? I'm sorry, you are a bigger coward

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by KyleRobbie(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2014
argon500: I dated a guy a few years ago, at first he appeared funny, charming and friendly. He kept that charade on for awhile until we decided we'd move to his family's house and live together. As soon as that happened, his controlling psychotic self came out. I wasn't allowed to have any friends or even go back home to see my family/friends. I actually had to sneak away while he was still at work to do that. I was naive and just put up with it.... One night we went out drinking to the bar and we got into a fight so bad he was screaming at me, so bad that some other guys in the bar got security to kick him out. I decided I was still going to stay and try enjoy the rest of the night. In any case I get home and all of my belongings are on the lawn and it's raining... I try to go in and start bringing in my things and he starts throwing me around outside. I start running and he actually gets in his car and TRIES TO HIT ME WITH IT! Complete psycho... I dated that?!?!
I can imagine your plight, Manage ma 'SORRIES'...
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by dechandel(f): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2014
U need to be delivered asap

6 relationships under two years? shocked
U were never in any relationship
U just had commitee of friends or rather girls

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by nekkyontop(f): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2014
Dygeasy: Nwanne, bia. Are you speaking English or Mathematics? lipsrsealed
My dear the grammer tire me too

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by vivalavida(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2014
kennygee:

If I hear.
Talk true joor
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by komek(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2014
Joavid: A person can't be all that bad.
There must have been things he/she really did well.
When someone does something wrong don't forget all the things they did right.

That said,some guys are complete a$$:holes
And some girls are so greedy and selfish.

Are u a Nigerian girl? U sounded so reasonable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? / Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo / I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.