Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,455 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:42 PM

Share Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (33972 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. / Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by teeghurl(f): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
TrollMan:

Cool. cool
Can't say the same for my mood though.
awww! Hope nt to d extreme wink
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by onyiisoft(f): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
tooltip: wow, you registered your account in 2009 and from that time up till now,you had not made any posts...are you advocating for open relationships?

well i have just been more of a reader.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by wandeykul(f): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
argon500: I dated a guy a few years ago, at first he appeared funny, charming and friendly. He kept that charade on for awhile until we decided we'd move to his family's house and live together. As soon as that happened, his controlling psychotic self came out. I wasn't allowed to have any friends or even go back home to see my family/friends. I actually had to sneak away while he was still at work to do that. I was naive and just put up with it.... One night we went out drinking to the bar and we got into a fight so bad he was screaming at me, so bad that some other guys in the bar got security to kick him out. I decided I was still going to stay and try enjoy the rest of the night. In any case I get home and all of my belongings are on the lawn and it's raining... I try to go in and start bringing in my things and he starts throwing me around outside. I start running and he actually gets in his car and TRIES TO HIT ME WITH IT! Complete psycho... I dated that?!?!
.so foolish of u.aw could u move in with a guy ur not married 2.he 4 even hit u with d car.na ur problem b dat.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
19naia: I met her and we spent 1 day and 1 night together and then we agreed to live together and i would come join her where she stayed in another state.. So a few weeks later i packed and moved to her place. The day i arrived, she picked me up and informed me the horror story how her house burned down but all was well because no injuries to her or her children and she recieved plenty charity help up to 4 thousand dollars to relocate... We moved in together in a new rented house... I was a new comer to town and it took me a while to understand that the house that burned was her ex boyfriends house and that she was the likely culprit to set the fire... We lasted 1 year together before I decided things would not improve and she went on to the next man who later murdered her after more than a year of their relationship with physical abuse fighting between the two...
Sad but true and btw, she left 3 children behind and one was the child she had with the man who killed her.. Both his parents are gone now as his father is in prison forever for killing his mother...
Stories that leave the eyes misty sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Ishilove: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
SamConquer: Lies!Lies!!Lies!!! Flying everywhere faster than Bullets.People will just sit down,cross Leg and bombard Human being with LIES without any conscience
Lol. This post made me laugh long and hard cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Ishilove: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
obitee69: I met dis cute girl @ the bank were I work. We exchanged numbers. Bfore u say jack Robinson we strted dating. She started coming to stayover weekends at my condo. There was dis other chick that told me she wanted to spend d nite but she was just a friend tho. grin so I agreed. Meanwhile dis my babe stormed my house around 7pm. I strted forming quarell dat she shud have called b4 coming meanwhile not letting her enter my house b4 she sees d consignment I was harboring. I bundled her into d car and droPed her @ ogba faraway. Omo mehn as I got home to relax with d new babe. Na so the girl show again. She now pushed her way into my apartment. Saw the new girl and started Slapping me seriously. Like 4 hot slaps! In my house. Omo she wanted to stab me with a knife!!. At the end of the day BOTH of dem slept in my crib cry..The old babe even forced me to Bleep her while the new babe slept in d palour. The next day I had to dump her o. She begged n cried. But d way she embarrassed me I cannot forget. It was the first time I saw stars after someone slapped me. Chei!!
You deserve more than hot laps. Na baba nla head butt and upper cut you deserve.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Yustash001(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Magymagz:
my dear.. it might be tru.. ds tinz apn abroad..and if u check his profile, you wil c he is a white.. if u watch crime investigation, u will knw exactly what 'm tlkn abt
it may be tru sha.....bt i dnt tink i can believe it...
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Yustash001(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
rahazaqa: They guy funny. I don laff tire..
dnt mind him jare....
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Epathra(f): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Y wld u hold Ʊя̩̥̊ say on this?
Tallesty1: lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
wld u have done differently if ΐτ̅ were from a lady?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Tallesty1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Certainly
Epathra: Y wld u hold Ʊя̩̥̊ say on this? wld u have done differently if ΐτ̅ were from a lady?
I'm beginning to mind my own business.wink
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Haryoryhemie(f): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Met This Pweety Gurl One Night Within Ma Street. I Quickly Stopped Her And Was Throwing Some Of Ma Dry Jokes. While She Was Laughing, I Was Sweet Talking Her And She Was Responding. We Finally Gat To A Conclution That She Should Come Know Ma House Since Itz Within The Vacinity. When We Gat To Ma Place, It Started Raining Heavily(OMO ME THANK BABA GOD 1ST). The Nature Of Rain Is Clear Proof It Aint Gonna Stop In The Next 5hours(YOU KNW DAH KIND RAIN NA). So She Decided To Spend The Night Though Me Already Know Say Na Runs Girl Sha. But The Funniest Thing Dah Night Was When Am Tryna Make A Move, She Quickly Resisted, Hold Ma Hands And Be Like "BEFORE, I'LL ALLOW YOU TOUCH ME, THERE'S SOMETHING I WANNA TELL YOU". I'm All Earz Dear, I Replied. Then She Continue "YOU SEE, I GOT RAPED FAR BACK IN JOS, THATS WHY AM NO LONGER A VIRGIN.". Lwkmd!

kikikiminumkilikikaakaaakinika, I laugh in ikale dialect. Shey she dey think say u care about virginity ni? I even tot she was gonna say she has HIV
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by mkoabiola: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dating a gold digger is d worst

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by SuPeRq(f): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
tuwayz: den maybe you should call and not always allowing him to call 1st
u caLl him he won't pick and will return dah call after 2weekz , u. Chat him up he'l reply after 2centuries
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by zyzxx(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
Samiceman: Never really had a girlfriend.... So me just a commenter!
tell us something
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by hurpeyeahme(f): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
valdes00:
First thing first, am nt a player.... Secondly, I love d way u sound.... Thirdly, 08170841840 dats my whatsapp number..... Buzz me if u are equal to d task..... I dnt realy fancy NL PM..... Lobatan...lest I 4get, dnt blame me if eventually you fall in love with me.... Lolzzz
shocked :DEvathyst ∂ ball is in ur court now!!!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by silkguacamole: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Now this is a bad one;
I really luved ds guy bt weneva he upset me, I'd av ds overwhelming urge to give him a dirty slap....and then proceed to bawl my eyes out afterwards cry cry cry . This happened more than once, and I don't know if I was crying frm anger or d shame dt I did it, bt d cool guy wld forgive me over and over and over and over again...till I broke up wt him.
Yes I was bad. Bt now I av repented.... grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by SuPeRq(f): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Why do i have a feeling u dated him cos he had the added advantage of being the SUG president, which gave u bragging rights...

*arranging asun on my grills*
u didn't av dah idea of dah stuff, we aint in dah same skul self he was in north central I was in north east, so I don't even bloody care abt dah SUG ishh. Buh wat he failed 2 understand is dt 4 a distance relationship u really nid 2 chipped-in ur possible effort en commitment
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by tuwayz(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
SuPeRq: u caLl him he won't pick and will return dah call after 2weekz , u. Chat him up he'l reply after 2centuries
hmmm I think he is surfing through another site then, ur website has no valuable files to him again but if this is not the case then he needs deliverance
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Worksunlimited: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
SuPeRq: u didn't av dah idea of dah stuff, we aint in dah same skul self he was in north central I was in north east, so I don't even bloody care abt dah SUG ishh. Buh wat he failed 2 understand is dt 4 a distance relationship u really nid 2 chipped-in ur possible effort en commitment

Hmmm... I see! Guess u did ur best to make him understand this, buh he refused to... It can really be frustrating when that happens..

*eating hot asun with cold fresh palmwine*

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by valdes00(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
hurpeyeahme: shocked :DEvathyst ∂ ball is in ur court now!!!
Of cos, its in her court buh do u think she has the mind to grab the bull by the horn. I guess not
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

kikikiminumkilikikaakaaakinika, I laugh in ikale dialect. Shey she dey think say u care about virginity ni? I even tot she was gonna say she has HIV
Lol
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by SuPeRq(f): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
luvola: For him not to call you doesn't mean he isn't caring. I Dnt really call like that but I can chat.. Do not conclude like that.
u really try u can't call buh u can chat he's none of dah 2 options
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by hurpeyeahme(f): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
valdes00:
Of cos, its in her court buh do u think she has the mind to grab the bull by the horn. I guess not
ofcourse,she's gonna clear ur doubt.@Evathyst over to Ʊ grin
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by SirAweezy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
19naia:

you forgot to ask who paid the rent there...we moved in together and i paid the rent...

She found the house because she knew the area from years experience and how to find the best area to live .

I moved to her state because she could not afford to move and so i made the move because i had the means and money to do so, not her.
I also stayed and cared for her children with a previous man, i was not their father, but cared for them at home when their mom went out to have her own time or work or shopping...

Even a man that builds or buys or rents the house himself, he always end up living in the house in the terms of it being the custody of the woman he lives with in there... So no matter how it starts, it always becomes the womans house as she runs the show in there, even if the man pays the bills

Ohh my apology pls. And ofcus you are right in the last paragraph

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by willbob(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Blaqsmith: Its personal.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by SuPeRq(f): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
grin
Worksunlimited:

Hmmm... I see! Guess u did ur best to make him understand this, buh he refused to... It can really be frustrating when that happens..

*eating hot asun with cold fresh palmwine*
FFO
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Duchaello(f): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
valdes00: We met in an eatery, after pleasantries she sat down staring @ me without orderin anytin or sayin anytin. Al because I jokingly told her on phone b4 comin that she should make sure she eats @ home b4 comin. After seein me, she ws nw shy to even order for ordinary soft drink..... Well, its my gain sha cos that joke dropped her moral n I left the eatery wit the same amount I came in with........
Broke A$$

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by mimiy05: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jarchi: The moment she told me ama main chick,wtf I shud do and tell u dat not me,Bleep your side chick and for your lie
Excuse me, please wht language is this??undecided
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by valdes00(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
hurpeyeahme: ofcourse,she's gonna clear ur doubt.@Evathyst over to Ʊ grin
Clear my doubt abi.... Nt even in her widest dreams....
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by valdes00(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Duchaello: Broke A$$
Broke Ass u say, I can bet my life that you aint up to my standard.... U r part of the guys that girls use as maga al in the name of claimin big boi.... Continue decivin urself....
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by JayTdike(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
19naia: I met her and we spent 1 day and 1 night together and then we agreed to live together and i would come join her where she stayed in another state.. So a few weeks later i packed and moved to her place. The day i arrived, she picked me up and informed me the horror story how her house burned down but all was well because no injuries to her or her children and she recieved plenty charity help up to 4 thousand dollars to relocate... We moved in together in a new rented house... I was a new comer to town and it took me a while to understand that the house that burned was her ex boyfriends house and that she was the likely culprit to set the fire... We lasted 1 year together before I decided things would not improve and she went on to the next man who later murdered her after more than a year of their relationship with physical abuse fighting between the two...
Sad but true and btw, she left 3 children behind and one was the child she had with the man who killed her.. Both his parents are gone now as his father is in prison forever for killing his mother...
There really should be an 'I-change-my-mind' button for those times one comments wrongly. I take back my words.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
I ont think I haf eni worst experience cuz I blive every thing or bad rlationship I af is an experience for me that wouldn't repeat itcf in d next

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' / Weird Things Men Love In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.