Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State (11420 Views)

I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1:

emmnuel why are you cursing? grin grin

why are you getting worked up? grin grin grin

am i hitting a nerve grin grin grin

emma eeeee grin grin grin

short man devil, ugly ape grin grin grin

this guy no dey alright oooo. Let emma catch you with his pics you are posting. Don't distract me, I want to engage intellects. Ok!
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by BOAR: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: wow, you can also use megabytes for PC's and tabs. Where do you live, don't you have MTN network there?

Heheeeheeee, see what we are talking about? Everybody you know browses with MTN, Airtel or Etisalat data?
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Akinsz: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: what's wrong with calling lagos a no man's land? WTF is wrong with you?
it is just a pity that you will loose alot before u realise that their is nothing like 'no mans land'. He that have eyes should use them to see, he that have nose should use it to smell very well and he that have hears let them hear. If u think nothing dey happen, when things begin dey happen don't say u were not warned. LAND BATTLE IS A SERIOUS BATTLE.

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2014
ak47mann: don't start what you can't finish
Bast.ard

its on record that it was an ibo man, ojuku who started a war he couldnt finish. After leading 3million worthless ibo souls to death the m.therfvcker cowardly ran away to Abidjan.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: the konmight I saw on the picture collynz posted cannot kill a rat. Yorubas aren't hausas, yorubas are cowards.

Okay Sir.

Time Shall Tell.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by BOAR: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2014
Akinsz: it is just a pity that you will loose alot before u realise that their is nothing like 'no mans land'. He that have eyes should use them to see, he that have nose should use it to smell very well and he that have hears let them hear. If u think nothing dey happen, when things begin dey happen don't say u were not warned. LAND BATTLE IS A SERIOUS BATTLE.

Stop schooling the boy.

Let's just enjoy his comedy, free of charge.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2014
ak47mann: don't start what you can't finish,ask your northern lords what they are going through cool

Dem no dey tell man,

Na body go tell man.

Time Shall Tell.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by SirMaster101: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: this guy no dey alright oooo. Let emma catch you with his pics you are posting. Don't distract me, I want to engage intellects. Ok!

You have been beaten, brushed, bruised and bleeped yet you still making mouth. I know how it feels when one is wounded and suffering inside, take it easy. Pele grin grin

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Kasynpaulsyn1: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2014
BOAR:

You are a clown, the only value you add to this thread outside your nuisance value is the comic relief you provide. grin

Dont mind the dofus, I saw the gbagun but i ignored it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Mynd44: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2014
Enough

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11)

Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash / NSCDC Disowns Ongoing Recruitment Exercise- Our Website Was Hacked / Kwara South Youths Kick Against Lai Mohammed’s Re-appointment As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.