Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State (11421 Views)

I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Asoozy: 12:48am On Sep 21, 2014
ichidodo: Yorobars are cowards therefore you cant do sh*t... Pyscho-analysin you,we understand your fear...Lagos is 17 million and that isn't the yorobar population we are talking about...this is a conglomeration of numbers roughly split between yorobars and non-yorobars out of which the igbos constitute the majority by far...Now in an event two strong yorobar candidates split yorobar votes,our dear boy stands to gain a very strong showing therefore giving the igbos some political bragging rights that might be insultive to the collective conscience of the yorobars at the same time boosting the hype of the indomitable igbo spirit and you know what that means.....a crushing morale blow to the yorobar psyche....We might use this milestone as a bargaining chip or leverage in some political ventures in the future...you never can tell.

You have stated that your population far outweighs that of the Yorubas so why concern yourself whether their votes will be split or not? Either way their votes are inconsequential to you clinching the number one seat in the state. Numbers matter and that number, you have so why all the useless analysis? All you need do is put paid to Alausa to prove that indeed you run the show. Anything short of that is just you and your entire IBO clan chatting gibberish that you are infamous for. You sought the opportunity and now you have it and on the perfect platform of Apga so if you don't become the governor then you are nothing but doofuses because then the minority will continue to call the shots just as they are now. That then will make not only the biggest cowards but the biggest bullsh1tters.

Why ask for bragging rights when the trident is yours to be claimed? The very least I expected from a majority group is to talk about bragging rights. You own it, now go and possess it - if you dare!

11 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 21, 2014
naijawarrior: Ewooo. Some of the comments on this thread are truly disappointing. Goes to show how hopeless and pointless this entity called One Nigeria is. Too pathetic. Shame on all of us.
You just dey know say naija is not one. It's like the Germans, French and English living in the same country.lol.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by tonychristopher: 1:34am On Sep 21, 2014
naijawarrior:

I've always known Igbos to be hated and persecuted by all tribes. I'm not Igbo by the way. Its only common fact, which no man can deny. However, one would expect a little bit of logical or at least educated reasoning amongst nairalanders. But alas, what I see...If this is how Yorubas feel about Igbos, then what hope lieth there for national integration? A lost cause indeed. Smh.

You shouldn't be dazed....the problem with Nigeria are the yorubas....thus has been proven

You will be amazed on their attitude
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by rosebowl01(m): 1:34am On Sep 21, 2014
Lol. You have got to understand these people better. They have a way of twisting everything under the sun. If they win, they beat their chest, if they lose, they will find a way of blaming it on something. Every single one of them just follow this doctrine like herded goats.
See, in this case, they might say ballot boxes were stolen, or they were intimidated by the suppose "cowards".

Gbawe2:

In fact other candidates should just pull out and save their money. Who can overcome a candidate who comes from an ethnic group that number 70% of the entire population of Lagos? I am loving this development which will seriously expose the delusions of grandeur some folks suffer from that makes them fond of over-estimating their own perceived strength while disrespecting the real strength and ability of others who are not predisposed to mindless braggadocio. We are all merely waiting for the swearing in of Bob Okoroji after his landslide victory in "no man's land" delivered by the support of his kinsmen who number "70% the population of Lagos". Time for some folks to walk the walk after talking the talk for years.

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Esejojo: 1:36am On Sep 21, 2014
Omololu007: pls tell me 3 local govt in lagos were the population of igbos and oda non yorubas out number d yoruba population,,name just 3 local govt area in lagos,i dont fink am askin for too much

From off the top of my head Amuwo Odofin LGA, Ojo LGA, Ajeromi-Ifelodun LGA
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by coolscott(m): 1:41am On Sep 21, 2014
naijawarrior:

I've always known Igbos to be hated and persecuted by all tribes. I'm not Igbo by the way. Its only common fact, which no man can deny. However, one would expect a little bit of logical or at least educated reasoning amongst nairalanders. But alas, what I see...If this is how Yorubas feel about Igbos, then what hope lieth there for national integration? A lost cause indeed. Smh.

Have you heard of the term, "Persecution Complex"?

8 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by rosebowl01(m): 1:43am On Sep 21, 2014
Don't mind the irrational hypocrite. He can clearly see what Yoruba are doing wrong, but ibo have 'suffered and sacrificed'.

Omololu007: pls can u tell me d reason y arthur eze told the pple of anambra not to vote for a anambra indigene name Ngige just becox he is representin a yoruba party,,n where were u den,alot of igbos made it clear dat Ngige was a gud candidate but dey wont vote him cox he is representin a party owned by awolowo pple,,mr man go and preach to igbos jawe

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by shogz89: 1:51am On Sep 21, 2014
ichidodo: The political principles and thoughts already lies crooked therefore everyone is in it for himself,family and tribe..A second civil war is something in the offing most igbos will want to not refuse if pushed by some cowards in the Southwest....This time lessons have been learnt and weaknesses sought at...i think its gonna be a straight fight btw yorobars and igbos...With Lagos a war theatre,an urban war theatre to be reduced to rubble like stalingrad of 1940s where enemies fought battles street by street,building by building....
Bro I know you are been patriotic no doubt,, but please as you claim to be a nigerian, it is Yoruba and not yorubar, Southwest and not Southwest
And I wonder in what language your candidate will use to convince the state.. After wasting your vote in Lagos i wonder how many vote in your state of origin

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 21, 2014
Esejojo:

What has stopped you from producing the Local chairmen in these areas if indeed the ibos have the largest population therein

16 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by naijawarrior(m): 1:52am On Sep 21, 2014
coolscott:

Have you heard of the term, "Persecution Complex"?

Yes, I have. One crazy thing about "Persecution Complex" though. Its kind of like a made-up word the 'Persecutors' use to describe the attitude of the persecuted.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 21, 2014
tonychristopher:

You shouldn't be dazed....the problem with Nigeria are the yorubas.
.... And yet you and your displaced ibo kinsmen cannot stop migrating into Yorubaland in your thousands in search of greener pastures.

Why dont you leave the Yorubas who you foolsihly claim to be the problem of Nigeria alone. Why dont you go to Borno.

Ode ! Apoda !

13 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 21, 2014
Esejojo:

The numbers of Yoruba's in those area outnumbers the non-yoruba's... forget all those figures being thrown around nairaland or in the media.

Have you wondered why the chairman of Amuwo is ADEWALE Ayodele Adebowale, the chairman of Ojo is DUROSINMI Murisiku Adeyinka and the chairman of Ajeromi is BAYEWU Kamal Ayinde.

Now tell him...does these names sound like Chineke, Chukwu or Amadioha to you or the names of the LGA sounds like Abia, Ndubisis or Nkemba to you

10 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by tonychristopher: 2:04am On Sep 21, 2014
KIRIJI: .... And yet you and your displaced ibo kinsmen cannot stop migrating into Yorubaland in your thousands in search of greener pastures.

Why dont you leave the Yorubas who you foolsihly claim to be the problem of Nigeria alone. Why dont you go to Borno.

Ode ! Apoda !

Is lagos not part of nigeria and who told you that ugbos are displaced

Maybe the chinese and american in nigreria are displaced

The issue with yorubas its that must of them lack common sense and their reasoning its poor

Igbos are in Lagos die to economic expansion and colonization....just get it in your oily head

Econonics 101

Not an owambe party

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by tonychristopher: 2:15am On Sep 21, 2014
coolscott:

Igbos suffer from persecution complex.

They suffer from the need to improve their sense of esteem by choosing to believe that others are feeling pained about them.

It is also a cheap attempt to cure inner low self esteem by openly reacting to imaginary hatred and opposition by others.

It is a backdoor way to elevate themselves to that level of importance where others are interested in their affairs when they are the ones meddling in others'.

~ South-south voice

So what is your piont..igbos have taken over and there is nothing you can do about it.thus get used to this

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by SWDude: 2:17am On Sep 21, 2014
naijawarrior:

So you kill all the Igbos and you'll applaud yourselves abi? What makes you any better than a beast with this incessant need to resort to murder, huh? This hate runs deep. Smh

Who have been the wall mongers all over Nigeria? Are they not your brothers, Ibos? Even call the Yorubas cowards. I tell you, Ibos will be shooting themselves in the foot real soon in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by tonychristopher: 2:24am On Sep 21, 2014
KIRIJI: Look at this moth.rfvck.r talking about annihilation.

Which tribe in Nigeria had been annihilated, defeated, conqured and vanquished if not the Igbos.

It seems you want me to splash this thread with the pictures of your kwarshiokor afflicted biafra grand parents

The ones that its annihilated are taking a shot at your government.the ones annihilated had taken over your economy and keeping theirs in luck. The ones that you claimed are defeated your kids are doing tours for.do check the standard of living and development index

Then you will be ashamed of your tribe.such a nest set of lazy minded people
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by SWDude: 2:25am On Sep 21, 2014
tonychristopher:

Dude you are the one that started telling us the geographic location of ogun state. Are you now afraid to take actions.

Well its genetic..cowardice...lol.go and reclaim you're lost territories

Cowards

As usual, cunning Ibo bastards, twisting my post to favour his stupidity. The geographic location is to call you to order before you and your kinds act on your foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by tonychristopher: 2:26am On Sep 21, 2014
SWDude:

You can as well stop shouting cowardice and take action. Ingrate! We will send millions of you Ibos bastards to Ojukwu in hell as gifts.

Everybody in Nigeria knows you people...comedians make jest of you...June 12 we looked and you cowed..

Then a general cried...oh what of..many just go sleep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Shehu Sani Donates N300K To Boy Suffering From Eye Disease In Kaduna. Photos / NSCDC Disowns Ongoing Recruitment Exercise- Our Website Was Hacked / Kwara South Youths Kick Against Lai Mohammed’s Re-appointment As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.