Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku (1875 Views)

El-rufai Wins Kaduna Governorship Election; Scores 1.1 Million Votes / Why We Gave Jonathan Nearly 1 Million Votes — Akpabio / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by nigerianvenom(m): 12:14am On Sep 21, 2014

Atiku abubakar met with some nigerian youths today in lagos and they interacted at length.below is few of those conversation which was in a questions and answers format

QQ: Why are you still running after all these years?

"I've only ever been on the ballot once, when I knew I would lose, but ran to protect our democratic integrity" ‪#‎MeetAtiku‬

Q: "General Buhari has 12m votes. Is he a better candidate?"

@Atiku: Are these votes locked in a safe? The party will support every candidate with an objective to win. The voters will need to protect their votes" ‪#‎MeetAtiku‬

How do we improve executive accountability?

@atiku - You young people, have to elect better House of Assembly and representatives for that to happen ‪#‎MeetAtiku‬”

“50% of my cabinet would be young people - qualified young Nigerians. We have them around the world. " “@NigeriaNewsdesk: "My entire campaign is youth focused. Our event next week is largely a youth event. ‪#‎MeetAtiku‬”

How many jobs have you created for Niger Deltans?"

@atiku: Over 20,000 in Rivers State alone. I was the first Nigerian politician to propose the Ministry of Niger Delta. I had hoped the ministry should be sited in Niger Delta. Ministry of Niger Delta should be working from the Niger Delta, instead of sharing money in Abuja ‪#‎MeetAtiku‬

Do any of your children school in Nigeria?

@atiku: My daughters went to ABU, one Medicine, one Pharmacy. The strikes did drive some of my kids abroad - they needed to finish on time. This is unfortunate, and we need to fix it. Student fees do not cover AUN's recurrent expenditures, I cover that for now. ‪#‎MeetAtiku‬
How would you fight corruption?

@atiku: Strong institutions. We set up EFCC, it worked till political influence upset it ‪#‎MeetAtiku‬

Q: Would you support any APC presidential candidate other than you?

@atiku: Yes. I've said this is my last bus stop. I want the APC to succeed. This is because we need two strong parties in Nigeria ‪#‎MeetAtiku‬

Mercy: Can you visit US?

@atiku: Yes. I have a visa, issued last year. My family doesn't live there anymore, so no reason to go #meetatiku

"My experience with foreign universities and @Aunnigeria drives my passion to improve our education. I feel pride seeing the AUN graduates I've met who never applied for jobs, but are employing up to 20 people. I want same for all Nigerian graduates ‪#‎MeetAtiku‬

"Education is the investment closest to my heart - I started from nursery school, all the way to university" - @atiku ‪#‎MeetAtiku‬

Back to economy:
How would you improve our economy?

@Atiku: Agriculture, and improved human resource base. Our economy does not need to be resource based. Our resources should be a means to an end. Our people must be willing to take risks. My first real biz was in transportation (hire purchase). I actually lost my first transport business, but I tried again. I kept on. Young entrepreneurs need access to low interest funding, and business information ‪#‎MeetAtiku‬

Question: Yes or no, are you satisfied with President Jonathan's handling of security?

@Atiku: No

Q: You switched from PDP to APC. Would you switch again?

A: @Atiku - APC is my last busstop. ‪#‎MeetAtiku‬

Question: How many jobs have you created?

@Atiku: Roughly 50,000 in Nigeria and other African countries ‪#‎MeetAtiku‬

https://m.facebook.com/Atiku.org?v=timeline&filter=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by nigerianvenom(m): 12:17am On Sep 21, 2014
Buhari fans,all u should bother about is how to defeat atiku(which i doubt) during the primaries and not bother about GEJ cos like "NTA,U CAN NEVER BEAT THE REACH(GEJ)"

Below is a pic of the 2 giant that single handedly transformed nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by Mogidi: 6:13am On Sep 21, 2014
Atiku is right for once, if you're a casual Nairalander you'd be pardoned for believing the phantom 12m votes were actually locked in a safe somewhere in "Nairaland" city.

The 12m votes only exist on the pages of newspapers and nairaland.

The serial loser is set to lose with or without the phantom 12m votes, Atiku is right for once.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by nigerianvenom(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2014
Mogidi: Atiku is right for once, if you're a casual Nairalander you'd be pardoned for believing the phantom 12m votes were actually locked in a safe somewhere in "Nairaland" city.

The serial loser is set to lose with or without the phantom 12m votes, Atiku is right for once.

U've made so much point.it was really a phantom 12million vote casted by cows

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by nigerianvenom(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2014
arewanationz:

No vex bross. embarassed

My only vex na to see my grandpa-buhari crying and begging for his grandchildren's vote.its a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 21, 2014
I was there live at the event at Eko hotels. I wasn't impressed at his responses anyway.

Buhari is still the main man! cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by chimerase2: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2014
If u re interested in youth why don't u allow the youth to vie for the post abi dem use aso rock swear for u and buhari undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by Amanwulu1(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Atiku no gree, chai!
Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2014
Nigerians just need to call the bluff of the ibos and vote out GEJ and vote in better officials.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by aljharem(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Nigerians just need to call the bluff of the ibos and vote out GEJ and vote in better officials.

It is not about Igbos but what is right for Nigerians.

Do you actually think a 71 yr old man and former head of state will do better than a 54 yr old man ?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2014
aljharem:

Do you actually think a 71 yr old man and former head of state will do better than a 54 yr old man ?

Ok, your question is steewwpid as hell.

Dont you have a camel you have to go ra*pe or something?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by arewanationz: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2014
aljharem:

Oga, which kind useless question be this? Review the question and you will be utterly disapointed in yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by arewanationz: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:

My only vex na to see my grandpa-buhari crying and begging for his grandchildren's vote.its a pity.

Make that one no concern you. Your grandpa-Buhari has made it in life.

You should be more worried about your future and that of your generation yet unborn in the hands of those two drunk mofos.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2014
SEUN, ALL THE MODS IN POLITICS SECTION, JUST SPOTTED AN ANOMALY And was ban for the same thng. the culprit is arewaznation, alteration of someones post to suit his, u guys need to act ASAP if not GOD WILL definitely punish u all the days of una miserable lives.
note i am unclad making this prayer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by egopersonified(f): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2014
IbokUtoroh: SEUN, ALL THE MODS IN POLITICS SECTION, JUST SPOTTED AN ANOMALY And was ban for the same thng. the culprit is arewaznation, alteration of someones post to suit his, u guys need to act ASAP if not GOD WILL definitely punish u all the days of una miserable lives.
note i am unclad making this prayer.

Chai, seun don suffer for una hand.
Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2014
This is the image of our leaders the next generation should see more often.

This might just help reduce the ethnic rivalry and the bickering. South Africa and Kenya do have rich cultures but their political leaders appear in secular attires which is the business suit! It helps a lot!

Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by ShehuAba(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:
U've made so much point.it was really a phantom 12million vote casted by cows
Mogidi: Atiku is right for once, if you're a casual Nairalander you'd be pardoned for believing the phantom 12m votes were actually locked in a safe somewhere in "Nairaland" city.

See Una 2 mouths, you said those 12 million votes mean nothing, when it's clear that, it's not SO.
You can rant all you want, you can say all you wish, but the fact still remains that 2015 God's willing, GEJ will be chased back to Otuoke.
Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2014
berem: I was there live at the event at Eko hotels. I wasn't impressed at his responses anyway.

Buhari is still the main man! cool

Wetin carry you go there? I thought you support Buhari?

Atiku is better than Buhari when it comes to governance. The only problem is that Obj and his crew, championed by Ribadu and El rufai(former Atiku boys), have succeeded in painting Atiku very bad.

Governance is not all about fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
20pounds:

Wetin carry you go there? I thought you support Buhari?

Atiku is better than Buhari when it comes to governance. The only problem is that Obj and his crew, championed by Ribadu and El rufai(former Atiku boys), have succeeded in painting Atiku very bad.

Governance is not all about fighting corruption.
I was at the event doesn't mean I don't support Buhari. I was invited anyway
Re: Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku by aljharem(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
arewanationz:

Oga, which kind useless question be this? Review the question and you will be uttely disapointed in yourself.

ISpiksDaTroof:
Ok, your question is steewwpid as hell.
Dont you have a camel you have to go ra*pe or something?

Answer the question

Do you think a former head of state during the military era and now 71 yrs in age is better than a 54 yrs man in a civil and democratic era ?

(1) (Reply)

10 Must-see Places In The World (pictures) / APC Running Out Of Money? / (live Update) From The University Of Ibadan Polling Units(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.