Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) (26811 Views)

Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / Obama And Michelle To Visit Nigeria On Friday- As He Begins 5-nation Tour; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Wasquad(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2014
komek: I was so disappointed in the Lagos state government yesterday. The traffic on 3rd mainland was something else. When I asked, I was told GEJ was in town. That was when I discovered that they were no single LASTMA official in Lagos yesterday just because the President of the country was around.

The yorubas claim to be respectful, I still don't understand how people see them as respectful people. God has made GEJ the president of this great country, no human being can do anything until God is done with him. You can't tell traffic officials to sit at home just because the president was around and there by causing untold hardship to people who were doing their private businesses and u expect us to vote u guys again.
I could not continue my trip to Lekki because the traffic was something I had not seen in Lagos for a very long time. It was annoying. The yorubas should please practise what they preach and leave "eye service"
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by waxingmoon: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

When you guys are ready for the Govt to work for you and be accountable to your desires you'll elect Buhari even if for 4yrs to restore order and sanity. Until then, enjoy your sufferings.
That's the basic truth.
People keep on doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by wo1F(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Dygeasy: Confused lot! lipsrsealed

Does CAMPAIGNING now have a new definition in the dictionary? Cos I don't get it. undecided

Must they keep insulting our intelligence?

Did you not hear the INEC press sec? They've been exploiting gaps in the electoral act. That's what politicians are good not just here in 9ja but world over - exploiting gaps in the constitution. You remember the tenure limit interpretation fmr Gov Obi got from Supreme court and how other greedy governors now used it to stay in office beyond 4yrs until an ammendment was made to that effect?
This one too will pass. But for now I guess we have to settle with what we have
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by synergycom19: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2014
A Vote for GEJ is a vote for the following
1, Increase in the pump price of fuel, kerosene etc( being disguise as Subsidy removal)
2,Massive killings and destruction in Nigeria, Genocides in the North against perceived suppoters of GEJ(Insecurity generally)
3, Increasing Low respect for Nigeria from the international community, including Africa countries as already seen.
4, Highest Corruption ratings
5,Increase in the level of poverty
6, Disrespect for the rule of law
7, Unjustify and constant increases in electricity tariffs
8, All government agency to be revenue generating, I.e FRSC, CIVIL DEFENCE, POLICE, MDG'S
9, Molestation of citizens by Government official/security agents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by prowlG: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2014
Cheap mtn data bundles for sale!!!

As low as #500 for 250mb
visit our page to buy now and view our price list.

https://www.nairaland.com/1911917/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-bundles#26476119
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by ak47mann(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2014
GEJ will win 2015 election with a big gap cool
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Wasquad(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2014
But Gej and some of our parents are mate now? Why can't they become the President too?
When he had no shoes,I guess some of our parents are having as many as possible.
Jonathan is God's favourite for now,take it or drop it.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by munex007(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2014
"would “
This is the favourite word of all politicians..
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by synergycom19: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

When you guys are ready for the Govt to work for you and be accountable to your desires you'll elect Buhari even if for 4yrs to restore order and sanity. Until then, enjoy your sufferings.
Buhari canot do anything, ONLY TRUE FEDERALISM WILL
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by guttentag(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2014
In Rick Ross Voice.. " We keep on Talking Picture Cuz we are getting Richer"
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by conyema12(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2014
PDP continue wasting the money. ..
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by synergycom19: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2014
Wasquad: But Gej and some of our parents are mate now? Why can't they become the President too?
When he had no shoes,I guess some of our parents are having as many as possible.
Jonathan is God's favourite for now,take it or drop it.
WRONG
The same God who appointed and ask for SAUL to be anointed as KING over Israel, Also REJECTED HIM(saul) as King, when he refuse to LEAD accorging to GOD's commandment and replaced him with SOMEONE UNKNOWN, INCONSEQUENTIAL, A CHILD OUT OF WEDLUCK,FORGOTTEN IN THE FOREST, LIVING WITH WILD ANIMALS(DAVID)
THAT'S THE ALMIGHTY GOD
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by experimentist: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2014
Samiceman: Y
grin
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by synergycom19: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2014
ak47mann: GEJ will win 2015 election with a big gap cool
Yes off course in OTUEOKE

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Backanah(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2014
GEJ carry go we support u!!! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Chinom(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2014
The move to capture Lagos has started. I'm just wondering who PDP will field to capture Lagos state. Lagos needs to be freed from the clutch of Tinubu.

Fresh air comming to Lagos 2015
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by millionaireman: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2014
Who is that man in the picture wearing suit and tie under a scorching sunny day? Looks like Reuben Abati, is he?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Suljosh: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2014
The President got No Balls To Come Out He's Contesting, He's using The Endorsement Strategy. GEJ Has No Mind Of His Own, He's Been Push Around By Northern And Southern Sycophants.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by millionaireman: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2014
Jonathan has contributed to the well-being of Nigeria more than any of his predecessors. If power-hungry people did not declare war on Jonah's presidency immediately after it began, Jonathan would have taken Nigeria to greater heights than now. PDP NEC was considerate in waiving any presidential primaries this time for Jonathan.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by millionaireman: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2014
Suljosh: The President got No Balls To Come Out He's Contesting, He's using The Endorsement Strategy. GEJ Has No Mind Of His Own, He's Been Push Around By Northern And Southern Sycophants.
Even in the US, any contestant can win a party's presidential primary but be refused to fly the party's presidential flag by the party's NEC. Therefore, PDP NEC did not see it convenient to conduct presidential primary this time, with a sitting president that has performed well, more so, as the NEC knows such a primary may divide the ranks of the party.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Mentcee(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2014
egift: Isn't it funny how INEC place a ban on Campaigns but look the other way when this is happening. If it were the Opposition, their tongues will be everywhere.

Am glad APC has avoided this trap. Jonathan will be sent home in 2015 - Nigerians cannot afford 4 more years of Corruption.
shut up, friend.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by shiffynaani(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Thought he wanted to say 'Eze of Lagos' cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by stexsy(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2014
egift: Isn't it funny how INEC place a ban on Campaigns but look the other way when this is happening. If it were the Opposition, their tongues will be everywhere.

Am glad APC has avoided this trap. Jonathan will be sent home in 2015 - Nigerians cannot afford 4 more years of Corruption.
you call it campaign, they call it rally...INEC ll stop a campaign n not a rally. Btw wat is stoping d APC frm rallying? Cry me an ocean
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by smithboela(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2014
GEJ till 2019. PDP Power......
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by crown777(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2014

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by smsgold: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2014
egift: Isn't it funny how INEC place a ban on Campaigns but look the other way when this is happening.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by smsgold: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2014
millionaireman: Who is that man in the picture wearing suit and tie under a scorching sunny day? Looks like Reuben Abati, is he?
haba
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by emeraldlife: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2014
This man no even need campaign in south-south and south east. Every market men and women know am for here. He's already the presido come 2015. Na only death fit do otherwise.

To my fellow e-warriors, its better we join the winning team.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Azboy34(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2014
We need changes, we need development. As 4 we d southwest we Say no 2 JONA ejolanta.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Azboy34(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2014
I dont know d reason y Nigerian would never allow a change 2 occur. 4 yrs of Egbere Ejolanta adminstratn wat av we gained so far? Nothn nd yet intend 2 repeat such occurence. Oh! Allah pls choose 4 us.. we need ur interventn.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
i think this topic is misleading... a good number of those who spoke at the rally indicated it wasn't a campaign and thr was no actual campaign in the real sense of it abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari / El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. / Rochas Okorocha Attends Imo Carol Night With Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.