Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,108 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) (26779 Views)

Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / Obama And Michelle To Visit Nigeria On Friday- As He Begins 5-nation Tour; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
synergycom19: A Vote for GEJ is a vote for the following
1, Increase in the pump price of fuel, kerosene etc( being disguise as Subsidy removal)
2,Massive killings and destruction in Nigeria, Genocides in the North against perceived suppoters of GEJ(Insecurity generally)
3, Increasing Low respect for Nigeria from the international community, including Africa countries as already seen.
4, Highest Corruption ratings
5,Increase in the level of poverty
6, Disrespect for the rule of law
7, Unjustify and constant increases in electricity tariffs
8, All government agency to be revenue generating, I.e FRSC, CIVIL DEFENCE, POLICE, MDG'S
9, Molestation of citizens by Government official/security agents
[color=#006600][/color]

Any other reasons? You can still try harder than these. However, GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wasquad: But Gej and some of our parents are mate now? Why can't they become the President too?
When he had no shoes,I guess some of our parents are having as many as possible.
Jonathan is God's favourite for now,take it or drop it.
[/color][color=#006600]

You are absolutely right. The parents of those that abuse the presidents cannot even rule over their respective families talk less of a nation. It's unfortunate their parents will not even become ordinary local govt chairmen.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
synergycom19:
WRONG
The same God who appointed and ask for SAUL to be anointed as KING over Israel, Also REJECTED HIM(saul) as King, when he refuse to LEAD accorging to GOD's commandment and replaced him with SOMEONE UNKNOWN, INCONSEQUENTIAL, A CHILD OUT OF WEDLUCK,FORGOTTEN IN THE FOREST, LIVING WITH WILD ANIMALS(DAVID)
THAT'S THE ALMIGHTY GOD
[/color][color=#006600][

Rather, it's you that's writing bullshit. Have you made yourself GEJ's God? Don't quote God when he has not spoken./color][color=#006600]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
millionaireman: Jonathan has contributed to the well-being of Nigeria more than any of his predecessors. If power-hungry people did not declare war on Jonah's presidency immediately after it began, Jonathan would have taken Nigeria to greater heights than now. PDP NEC was considerate in waiving any presidential primaries this time for Jonathan.
[/color][color=#006600]

God bless you for been reasonable. Let haters continue to spit rubbish. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by OLADD: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
emeraldlife: This man no even need campaign in south-south and south east. Every market men and women know am for here. He's already the presido come 2015. Na only death fit do otherwise.

To my fellow e-warriors, its better we join the winning team.
[color=#006600][/color]

Seconded. The president will not die but live to see his haters enter Sambissa.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Ijaya123: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
"giving me the opportunity. The idea
of the rally is for us to come
together; for us to see our faces and
for us to dance and clap together,"

What a very inspiring speech. How did we ever get to this point?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Kagarko(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
pelvicky: GEJ TILL 2019...d loggo is umbrella....PDP Shall soar again in south west.

PDP!!! Power!!!

PDP power to the powerful and injury to the masses.
No:
light,
water,
Good Education
Security.
Say No to PDP come 2015.
Corruption every where though some cases are just mere stealing.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Btruth: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Well, you either take it or leave it, I know what I'm talking about. Why is the President or the minister of finance not telling us about the missing $20b? or, just because we have dummy like you around, we should not ask questions.

OLADD: [/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#006600]

It's better to express your hatred for the president rather than using those listed problems as the yardstick to castigate him. You sounded so unreasonable by expecting the president to solve those problems that has been there since 1960 just in the spate of 4 years. And who told you those crowds at TAN rallies were rented. You are so comfortable dishing half truths.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by russello: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
synergycom19: Very Sad, greed for POWER, if Six years in not enough will Four years do?, he wants to spoil the chances of the Southeast/South South for ever.
Southwest might cling it in future because of their link with the North now.
It's only Rotation Presidency(which OGJ supports and sustain with the installation of Yar' ADUA) that will enable the South to rule Nigeria again, And GEJ KILLED IT
SO if not for the GOD FACTOR, GEJ might be the LAST PRESIDENT FROM THE SOUTH.
Because we are minority and most disunited

So, you mean the "GOD FACTOR" has expired

Btw, "HE is same yesterday, today, and forever"

Let any individual or region underestimate the "God FACTOR" to their own detriment.

It doesn't cost GOD a thing to change any political equation conceived by mortals.

Have a nice sunday.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Orikinla(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
What happened in 1998 before the 1999 presidential election may happen in 2014.
Only God knows tomorrow.

President Goodluck Jonathan should be a great democrat and hand over to a better Nigerian leader.
He has tried, but he has failed.
He inherited the problems of his predecessors, but he has made a bad situation worse than ever before.

All those pushing him to contest are not his best friends, but his worst enemies.
They don't love him. They are only desperate for power to continue their maladministration and corruption.
The political contractors and political jobbers from the Niger Delta to Lake Chad.

Moreover, President Goodluck Jonathan has deceived those he promised that he would do one term before the violent 2011 presidential election, but now powered by his greed to seek 4 more years to increase his tenure to 10 years.

As I said in 2011 that only ignorant fools will vote for him and I repeat that only intellectually re-tarded fools will vote for him.
His administration has shown to be the most irresponsible government in the history of Nigeria.

What happened to Nigeria’s interior minister, Abba Moro and his officials after causing the unfortunate untimely deaths of over 20 innocent Nigerian job seekers on March 15, 2014 at the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment examination venues in Abuja, Port Harcourt in Rivers State and Minna, Niger State?
What happend to the over N520 million collected from the applicants who paid N1, 000 each?

What happened to the memories of the unfortunate medical students of UNIJOS who lost their precious lives in the tragic May 20, 2014 Jos bomb explosions?

If President Jonathan has forgotten, we have not forgotten Komolafe lydia Oludolapo and the other medical students who were killed, because the government has failed woefully to protect the lives of innocent citizens of Nigeria.
They said Komolafe lydia Oludolapowas was so passionate about #Bringbackourgirls campaign.

Did President Goodluck Jonathan show enough remorse for the loss and the thousands of innocent Nigerians who have been killed in terrorist attacks?
What would President Barack Obama do if such tragedies happened to Americans?

Since the kidnap of their Chibok school girls, President Goodluck Jonathan has been busy dancing Limpopo and having private screening of Nollywood movie with cleavage showing married woman and others or invading APC states with battalions of soldiers to bully voters and fund the political bribery of voters with bags of rice.
Lest, we forget, political bribery is an impeachable offence in any democratically elected government.

If President Goodluck Jonathan fooled you once with his "I had no shoes" story, even though he had sandals, and promising to bring good lcuk, but has only brought bad luck, don't let him fool you again, except you are cursed to continue suffering and smiling.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

Do you think an amalgamation of disenchanted people can agree on a common front? APC is a party of angry people who came together just for the purpose of realising their individual interest. You will see how the party will implode before 2015. Mark my words.
i share ur thoughts man

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan is clueless - DavidvsNaija readers, Do you agree with them?:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/president-goodluck-jonathan-is-clueless.html
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
ceo4eva: Pres. Jonathan, VP Sambo, PDP Chair & other party leaders at the S/West Sensitization/Unity Rally in Lagos

I feel like taking that stick and shoving it up his ar5e.....what a doofus looking Aso rock tenant!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by popcykaylah(m): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
this robber that once had no shoes and steals with pen and committee set up has come again..if una like make una vote for him again na una sabi..by the time boko haram use each of your families as political sacrifice ..una blind eyes go open..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Virgindove(f): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wasquad:

Seemingly bad from your perspectives? OK make me,convince me. You know the problem of we nigerians,we are too sCelfish and self-centered. Am very sure if it swing to your own direction you will be very happy and never care about what others feel .
. Am not against his re-election for being corrupt or for not being a saint but for gross incompetence. This man has done great damage to the image of the first office (presidency). Let's redeem this nation when is still redeemable. An introvert can't b a good leader for this country.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2014
msalihu16: Stupid ppl always government by man lk them.MAY God varnish PDP nd their generation to come.AMEN

You're the silliest person ever! You're apparently governed by his excellency! So what's biting u? Mtchwwww u're such a fooL
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2014
Rawani:

Nigerians are in trouble if this man is returned next year, I hope part of his campaign is to tell Nigerians the evil deal he had with Governors, which made them unanimously present him as their party's flag-bearer without primaries.

You must have been a fool in ur last generation....lol.... GEJ is the must elligible candidate! And so, every other candidates had to perve ways for him to go! Its simply comprehendible, PDP isn't a confused party! Unlike other confused parties that fight unnecesarily for political sits!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2014
Rawani:

Who would you define as credible character kind sir?

G.E.J is a perfect definition of CREDIBILITY!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2014
Gistben: Gov. Liyel Imoke, well assured leader, gentle but active in leadership. See as him fine behind lousy Akpabiyo

LOLLLL..... I've never seen a governor as dull as Imoke.... He's the sexiest governor among them all.... But is he really a governor of beauty contest? Coz ever since Donald Duke left that office, CRS has deteriorated..
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2014
msalihu16: Thanks egift.he will b send home in d name of allah diot people.

You mean
msalihu16: Mohamed and his idiotic people?.
ofcoz Buhari and co are idiots!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by jaybee(f): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2014
ilugunboy:

I am not too sure if my explanation is correct....but it may be as for the reason why you didn't see much of LASTMA activities around that area.

Lately some goons claiming to be FEDERAL ROADS TASK FORCE OFFICIALS have been having a running battle with LASTMA over the control of traffic on some so called Fed roads in Lagos.....the presence of LASTMA yesterday on some roads the president was scheduled to pass through could have cause violent clash with those Fed road task force guys....which could have led to other insinuations.

I think it was a wise decision to withdraw LASTMA guys from those roads.

I am inclined to believe this story.

I saw something like that around the Lagos Tollgate (weighbridge) opposite FRSC office. hungry jobless desperate gullible youth (can you blame them? EMPHATICALLY YES - for abdicating their destiny in the hands of shameless vampires) wearing black vests with inscription ...Federal Task Force... i was wondering what that ever mean.

Just to checkmate LASTMA and probably use them for campaign; but i can't imagine them doing any election duty! it just does not make sense!!

I pity nigeria and nigerians.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by jaybee(f): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2014
foxxynik:

LOLLLL..... I've never seen a governor as dull as Imoke.... He's the sexiest governor among them all.... But is he really a governor of beauty contest? Coz ever since Donald Duke left that office, CRS has deteriorated..

Well, not in my own estimation; I've been to Calabar and some towns in the state on a few occasions and the state capital has not deteriorated, if anything, there is actual improvement in road network infrastructure.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by pautex: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2014
ceo4eva: A/Ibom Gov Akpabio, Ekiti Guv-elect
Fayose and Cross River Guv Liyel
Imoke At PDP Unity Rally in Lagos
Liyel Imoke looks like a body guard to Akpabio grin
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Suljosh: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2014
millionaireman:
Even in the US, any contestant can win a party's presidential primary but be refused to fly the party's presidential flag by the party's NEC. Therefore, PDP NEC did not see it convenient to conduct presidential primary this time, with a sitting president that has performed well, more so, as the NEC knows such a primary may divide the ranks of the party.
has performed well? You should be ashamed of yourself by this comment. This is the worst president we have ever had in this country. Shameless he-goat like you, you belong behind bars. You don't mean well for this great country of ours.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2014
DID ANYBODY SAW THE SURE-P/Ferma FEDERAL TASK FORCE OFFICERS? very colourful. Did the Baricade for the entrance of all VIPs, esp the PRESIDENT and his entourage!

WHAT DO U THINK OF THEM?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by russello: 11:42am On Sep 22, 2014
synergycom19:
WRONG
The same God who appointed and ask for SAUL to be anointed as KING over Israel, Also REJECTED HIM(saul) as King, when he refuse to LEAD accorging to GOD's commandment and replaced him with SOMEONE UNKNOWN, INCONSEQUENTIAL, A CHILD OUT OF WEDLUCK,FORGOTTEN IN THE FOREST, LIVING WITH WILD ANIMALS(DAVID)
THAT'S THE ALMIGHTY GOD

How/why was Saul rejected?

Intimately before his rejection:

King Saul and the people were in perfect harmony/relationship.

King Saul dances to the people's tone most of the time

He was loved and celebrated by his people.

They (Saul and his people) were partners in "THE CRIME"

In fact, the urge to always please the people brought about his rejection.

Just because some or most of your people sing your praise as the "King" doesn't signify/guarantee God's ACCEPTANCE of you.

And just because some or most of your people abuses you as the "King" doesn't signify/guarantee God's REJECTION of you.

"GOD DOESN'T SEE AS MAN SEETH"

His understanding is infinite (psalm 147:5)
How unsearchable are His judgements, and His ways past finding out! (Romans 11:33).
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Kingbritt(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
egift: Isn't it funny how INEC place a ban on Campaigns but look the other way when this is happening. If it were the Opposition, their tongues will be everywhere.

Am glad APC has avoided this trap. Jonathan will be sent home in 2015 - Nigerians cannot afford 4 more years of Corruption.
Sharaap jor
When did the corruption start..?
Is it under jonathan ur now realizing there's corruption..?!
Mtcheeewe make him to chop some...
No one person can save nigeria.
Let him be jor...!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
PDP power since 1999.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
jaybee:

Well, not in my own estimation; I've been to Calabar and some towns in the state on a few occasions and the state capital has not deteriorated, if anything, there is actual improvement in road network infrastructure.

I was born and groomed in calabar proper! And am not insuating what I dnt have an idea about! Cross River state isn't making that much progress in road construction as it seems! Although in other selected local government areas. Generally, the town's boring and dull....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Campaign Group Ask INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi Over Diaspora Funding / Recession: Governors Frustrated Us From Saving For Rainy Day – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.