Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

School Chalk Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / School Chalk Production (1355 Views)

How To Start A School Chalk Production Business / School Chalk Making Machine / School Chalk Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Chalk Production by oluboyo04(m): 1:33am On Sep 21, 2014
please I need tutorial on how to produce school chalk.
Re: School Chalk Production by smsgold: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2014
oluboyo04: please I need tutorial on how to produce school chalk.
Do schools still use chalks? All the schools around me use Marker. How about learnin how to refill markers, dat will definately fetch u huge money. My 2kobo.
Re: School Chalk Production by Strongbest(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
oluboyo04: please I need tutorial on how to produce school chalk.

Heyllo Sir, if you are truly serious about going into chalk production business and not just looking for formula to sell, I will freely give you the formula for making quality chalk of any colour.

Please note that, you'll have to source for the mould yourself.

Send me an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com

Once again, I'm not going to ask you for a dime, I'm giving you for free.

You may also follow us here to learn more free things:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: School Chalk Production by oluboyo04(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, if you are truly serious about going into chalk production business and not just looking for formula to sell, I will freely give you the formula for making quality chalk of any colour.

Please note that, you'll have to source for the mould yourself.

Send me an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com

Once again, I'm not going to ask you for a dime, I'm giving you for free.

You may also follow us here to learn more free things:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
thanks i will send you an email now.
Re: School Chalk Production by Strongbest(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
oluboyo04: thanks i will send you an email now.

Heyllo Sir, I have sent the package to your inbox. Kindly peruse it and feel free to ask questions should there need be.

Best of lucks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Off 2 / OH Know Where They Are Selling POP Cement In Lagos. / Free Forex Training And Of 100 Dollars Free For Start Up Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.