Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men (5938 Views)

Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life / Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by EfemenaXY: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
edwife:

Yes dear,you forgot that i am a student grin can't wait to graduate though..... smiley

Best of luck dear.

Did you get the results of the exam(s) you wrote just before the summer holidays?
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Best of luck dear.

Did you get the results of the exam(s) you wrote just before the summer holidays?

Yes,pass with D grin thanks.

This year will be hard work but i pass them.

night night dear kiss
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by segefx(m): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: cheesy grin
Oh dear.
I think I've had enough naughtiness for one day.
Let me go sleep.

pls don't go....I can see u are very active on these prick thread tongue
cococandy: cheesy grin
Oh dear.
I think I've had enough naughtiness for one day.
Let me go sleep.

pls don't go....I can see u are very active on these prick thread.cococandy active on prick since 1900B4S.x

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
orbis: [s] The Larger Your Penis, The More Likely Your Wife Will Cheat Says New Study
Taryn Hillin The Huffington Post 04/23/14 05:16 PM ET
Men often view having a large member as a symbol of strength and sexual prowess. But it turns out, when it comes to keeping a woman satisfied, bigger may not be better.

Contrary to popular belief, a new study out of Kenya found that husbands with larger joysticks were more likely to be cheated on by their wives (shocking, we know).

For the study -- published this month in PLOSOne -- researchers interviewed 545 married couples in Kenya in order to better understand their relationship habits and, more specifically, to identify factors which contributed to women having extramarital affairs.

Researchers asked both partners to self-report the male's erect penis size (they had a 15 inch ruler on hand for reference). Then, if there were differences between the estimates (which there were), they either took the average of the two or went with the estimate from the partner who was less likely to fib.

What they found was rather shocking:

"Every one inch longer penis increased the likelihood of women being involved in extra-marital partnership by almost one-and-half times," the researchers wrote. "Women associated large joysticks with pain and discomfort during sex which precludes the enjoyment and sexual satisfaction that women are supposed to feel."

In fact, one woman interviewed for the study told the researchers the following: "Some penis may be large yet my vagina is small, when he tries to insert it inside, it hurts so much that I will have to look for another man who has a smaller one [penis] and can do it in a way I can enjoy."

According to the study, 6.2 percent of the 545 females had affairs during the six-month study. Other factors that increased the likelihood of women straying outside the marriage included domestic violence, being denied sex or denied preferred sexual position, being under age of 25 and a lack of sexual satisfaction.

Researchers focused on female infidelity specifically because of the prevalence and spread of HIV among women in the region. Researchers felt if they could identify reasons for unprotected sex, they might better prevent it. [/s]

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5200248
Na lie joor! The bigger the dicck, the sweeter sex becomes.

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by orbis(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
berem: Na lie joor! The bigger the dicck, the sweeter sex becomes.

Na watin Huffington Post for Yankee talk oh....seems African women and Yankee women get different pain and pleasure threshold. grin grin
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Belmot(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
I guess the condoms are made in china that explains the size.
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
I thought condoms can expand to any size
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by armyofone(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

That was the one I saw na. Then tonychristophar confessed having 85lb one here. meanwhile the middle finger thing can be wrong. You wouldn't want to be caught up with the wrong measurement . Make dem no call ambulance for someone.

Lol, grin grin grin 85 lb scrot added
Chilli don't kill me with laughter this afternoon.

Good news....At least they are not bothered about feeling the "skin"
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Ishilove: 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2014

I beg to differ. It isn't the size of the boat that matters; it's how well the boat can rock the motion of the ocean, you feel me? wink

However, some ladies will argue that the above statement is a fallacy propagated by our 'less endowed' brovas who are blessed with rafts, lifeboats and small canoes. grin

Be that as it may, it doesn't stop a lot of sistas from having a preference for the Titanic!! Woohoooo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by sheniqua: 12:22am On Sep 22, 2014
orbis: The Larger Your Penis, The More Likely Your Wife Will Cheat Says New Study
Taryn Hillin The Huffington Post 04/23/14 05:16 PM ET
Men often view having a large member as a symbol of strength and sexual prowess. But it turns out, when it comes to keeping a woman satisfied, bigger may not be better.

Contrary to popular belief, a new study out of Kenya found that husbands with larger joysticks were more likely to be cheated on by their wives (shocking, we know).

For the study -- published this month in PLOSOne -- researchers interviewed 545 married couples in Kenya in order to better understand their relationship habits and, more specifically, to identify factors which contributed to women having extramarital affairs.

Researchers asked both partners to self-report the male's erect penis size (they had a 15 inch ruler on hand for reference). Then, if there were differences between the estimates (which there were), they either took the average of the two or went with the estimate from the partner who was less likely to fib.

What they found was rather shocking:

"Every one inch longer penis increased the likelihood of women being involved in extra-marital partnership by almost one-and-half times," the researchers wrote. "Women associated large joysticks with pain and discomfort during sex which precludes the enjoyment and sexual satisfaction that women are supposed to feel."

In fact, one woman interviewed for the study told the researchers the following: "Some penis may be large yet my vagina is small, when he tries to insert it inside, it hurts so much that I will have to look for another man who has a smaller one [penis] and can do it in a way I can enjoy."

According to the study, 6.2 percent of the 545 females had affairs during the six-month study. Other factors that increased the likelihood of women straying outside the marriage included domestic violence, being denied sex or denied preferred sexual position, being under age of 25 and a lack of sexual satisfaction.

Researchers focused on female infidelity specifically because of the prevalence and spread of HIV among women in the region. Researchers felt if they could identify reasons for unprotected sex, they might better prevent it.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5200248

E be like men with pediatric kini don begin spread nasty rumors calling it research

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2014
O
Ishilove:
I beg to differ. It isn't the size of the boat that matters; it's how well the boat can rock the motion of the ocean, you feel me? wink

However, some ladies will argue that the above statement is a fallacy propagated by our 'less endowed' brovas who are blessed with rafts, lifeboats and small canoes. grin

Be that as it may, it doesn't stop a lot of sistas from having a preference for the Titanic!! Woohoooo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

I think size matters but the dynamics of the activity forms at least 70% of the experience. Kissing. Ear-licking, finger-sucking, dirty-talking, butt-spanking, yonder-diving, titty-sucking n massage, butt-squeezing, valley-rub and furniture leverage etc. In the end size is just a section of the whole gig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by free2ryhme: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2014

U like beta think. You go sabi fvck
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by flyingdutchman(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
cococandy: cheesy cheesy cheesy

Would be a thrill to get ship wrecked or lose my way and find myself in uganda.

And be saved by one or two knights-in-shiny-armor in a deserted island or in a beach house wearing only a huge blanket in front of the fire place.

I'm high on vodka right now. Take me serious at your own peril
When ee go happen naw, name rape you go report to police station. Hmmm...I suspect that you are Grace Akp.....
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Regenerated: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
:PTeam small "Micheal Jackson" and proud! grin
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by pickabeau1: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
if naija men have small members as being espoused by the majority of the female posters here
And most of them are naija ladies married to naija men.. hmmmm

So therefore ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by crackhaus: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
pickabeau1: if naija men have small members as being espoused by the majority of the female posters here

Have you forgotten the Nigerian Woman's First Law of Opinion ?

It states that every variable negative opinion on a Nigerian man is directly proportional to the majority and inversely proportional to the minority (man/men in their lives), provided that the woman remains a Nigerian (constant).

Formula;
-O = KM and,
-O = 1/Kmi

Therefore;
O = -(KM) and,
O = -(1/Kmi)

Where;
O ~ opinion
M ~ majority variable
mi ~ minority variable
K ~ constant (woman)

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Majority?

How many female posters here said naija men have small kini.
Abi 2-3 people is what counts as your majority eh?
pickabeau1: if naija men have small members as being espoused by the majority of the female posters here

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
firstEVA: I thought condoms can expand to any size

yup but if its not your size it will keep drawing back and may not cover half the entire lenght.
Not comfortable cheesy
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Ishilove: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
voltron: O

I think size matters but the dynamics of the activity forms at least 70% of the experience. Kissing. Ear-licking, finger-sucking, dirty-talking, butt-spanking, yonder-diving, titty-sucking n massage, butt-squeezing, valley-rub and furniture leverage etc. In the end size is just a section of the whole gig
Size caps it all. Pun intended grin
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Ishilove: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
onirugbon1:

yup but if its not your size it will keep drawing back and may not cover half the entire lenght.
Not comfortable cheesy
The voice of experience grin

Are you trying to tell us something? Picture or adonbelivit tongue
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by pickabeau1: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
cococandy: Majority?

How many female posters here said naija men have small kini.
Abi 2-3 people is what counts as your majority eh?

Why dont u take time out n confirm.. since u are the correct one
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by pickabeau1: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
LOL..

Every man is a cheat
Every man is a lazy househusband
Every man is a thief
bla bla bla

Except their family members

In this case their family members have large members...

Always the exception...

grin grin grin
crackhaus:
Have you forgotten the Nigerian Woman's First Law of Opinion ?

It states that every variable negative opinion on a Nigerian man is directly proportional to the majority and inversely proportional to the minority (man/men in their lives), provided that the woman remains a Nigerian (constant).

Formula;
-O = KM and,
-O = 1/Kmi

Therefore;
O = -(KM) and,
O = -(1/Kmi)

Where;
O ~ opinion
M ~ majority variable
mi ~ minority variable
K ~ constant (woman)
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by cococandy(f): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
undecided undecided
pickabeau1:

Why dont u take time out n confirm.. since u are the correct one

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by pickabeau1: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
cococandy: undecided undecided

no need to twist ur mouth
If i am wrong.. let me know using facts cheesy
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
pickabeau and cococandy or crackhaus and cococandy grin grin o lord cheesy

let me look for a comfortable position to sit and watch cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by nickz(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
firstEVA: I thought condoms can expand to any size
you thought sad
Or you Knowcheesy
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by cococandy(f): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Abeg leave me jare.
I can't go back thru' the whole thread. But when I was typing,I'm not sure I saw up to four persons say naija men have small pee pee.

Now you're calling them majority.

Do you need glasses?
pickabeau1:

no need to twist ur mouth
If i am wrong.. let me know using facts cheesy
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
nickz: you thought sad
Or you Knowcheesy
I thought
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by pickabeau1: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
cococandy: Abeg leave me jare.
I can't go back thru' the whole thread. But when I was typing,I'm not sure I saw up to four persons say naija men have small pee pee.

Now you're calling them majority.

Do you need glasses?

You are not bothered to check yet you dispute my account of the numbers of those afflicted with small peepee men

Me I need glasses..?.do you also need microscope

I was not holding you
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
onirugbon1:

Not comfortable cheesy
are you talking from experience embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by LarrySun(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishilove:

God help humanity. Smh!
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
LarrySun: God help humanity. Smh!
AMEN! grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When He Can't Get Up Down There / Domestic Violence, Marriage And Divorce / What Should Children Do If They Catch Either Parent Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.