Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Warri Ofego Episode Eleven - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Warri Ofego Episode Eleven (475 Views)

Warri Ofego Episode Fifteen / Warri Ofego Episode Two / Warri Ofego Episode One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warri Ofego Episode Eleven by NJUWithOfego: 4:11am On Sep 21, 2014
Warri Ofego Episode Eleven
--------------- ------------

Ofego quickly and sharply let go off his shirt at the hands of the man and continued running. Holding the shirt in disbelieve, the man tried running after him but gave up the chase. Ofego ran into a restaurant faraway and ordered for pure water, akpu fufu, egusi soup and washing hand. After he finished eating, he was given his bill; Your bill is 1,000 Naira. The waitress said. Ofego laughed; Hahahahaha! Wonderful! That is the exact amount I'm even having with me here sef. Ofego said and dipped his hand into his pocket, handing the 1,000 Naira note to the waiter. She collected it and unfolds it. Ahn, ahn, Oga this your money has a problem o.

From: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/warri-ofego-episode-eleven.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

My Writing Habit / 3 Facts You Must Know About Me, Nigeria And The True Purpose Of Life / Poem: What Have We Become?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.