Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Jonathan Is Too Patient — Ex- Gov Akala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Too Patient — Ex- Gov Akala (991 Views)

Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / Terrorism: IG Puts Two Senators, Ex-gov Under Watch / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is Too Patient — Ex- Gov Akala by eventsms(m): 5:35am On Sep 21, 2014
Otunba Christopher Alao- Akala was governor of Oyo State between 2007 and 2011 when he vacated office for the present governor, Chief Abiola Ajimobi shortly after that year gubernatorial election. Penultimate Thursday, Akala formally declared his interest to run for the office of the governor of his state.
In this interview, shortly before the declaration, Akala said his entrance into the gubernatorial race is in the interest of the people whom he claimed have been clamoring for his return, because, according to him,” it is one thing to scratch somebody’s back,it is another thing to scratch the body where it is itching him”.
It has been close to four years you left office. How has it been since then?
I have been there, enjoying my privacy and resting. You know the office of the governor calls for mental alertness and, when you are mentally alert, then you know that you hardly can sleep. It is a 24- hour http://www.secret2020.com/jonathan-is-too-patient-ex-gov-akala/
Re: Jonathan Is Too Patient — Ex- Gov Akala by egift(m): 5:39am On Sep 21, 2014
Nigerians are too patient with Jonathan, enduring him since 2010 to repent and forsake corruption

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Too Patient — Ex- Gov Akala by 1stola: 6:05am On Sep 21, 2014
môr
Re: Jonathan Is Too Patient — Ex- Gov Akala by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:30am On Sep 21, 2014
Akala, there is a thin line between being patient and being clueless. Make no mistake, Jonathan is clueless, not patient.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Too Patient — Ex- Gov Akala by nzeobi(m): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2014
Jonathan knows that patience is the only tools that forces deception to reveal itself. He is just been calm and calculated.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Too Patient — Ex- Gov Akala by seunlayi(m): 6:45am On Sep 21, 2014
I love it, that way.........

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Too Patient — Ex- Gov Akala by njideoby(f): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2014
What do you expect from him when he have Patience as a wife 24/7. Nothing less I think.
Re: Jonathan Is Too Patient — Ex- Gov Akala by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2014
egift: Nigerians are too patient with Jonathan, enduring him since 2010 to repent and forsake corruption

GEJ shouldve been impeached by the first 4-6 months.....

But Nigerians are crazy themselves, so, of course its only normal that a loony leads them.
Re: Jonathan Is Too Patient — Ex- Gov Akala by Binton: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2014
Dismissed police officer, hooligans

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Too Patient — Ex- Gov Akala by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

GEJ shouldve been impeached by the first 4-6 months.....

But Nigerians are crazy themselves, so, of course its only normal that a loony leads them.
once upon a time we were "rivals"... But today we are in same boat cool
Re: Jonathan Is Too Patient — Ex- Gov Akala by oweniwe(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2014
"Let us face the facts. You
came all the way from Lagos to Ibadan, that Ibadan express road has been in that state for a very long time. People are now living in Oyo and coming to work in Ibadan. In my own town, Ogbomosho, I always say we have airport in Ogbomosho because the Ilorin airport is between Ogbomoso and Ilorin,and now we have an express road from Ilorin to Ogbomosho. And i will say that if you leave Abuja airport and you are going to a place like Maitama, I will get to Ogbomosho before you, if I leave the Ilorin airport, because the roads good and beautiful. There is another one between Ogbomosho and Oyo to join Oyo and Ilorin. I am localizing his achievements in the area where I live, I don’t want to talk about other states, but where I live and feeling the impact of what the man is doing. By the time the Lagos/Ibadan expressway is completed, you wont believe it and that is what I am saying about fixing things. It is not something you just fix within one year. That is why I think the man deserves second term".
cheesy
Re: Jonathan Is Too Patient — Ex- Gov Akala by omenka(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2014
egift: Nigerians are too patient with Jonathan, enduring him since 2010 to repent and forsake corruption
Leave mata!! Elections are around the corner and it is peak season for presidential asss licking and fart sniffing!! Alao of all people can't afford to be left out the frenzy!!!

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated Nigerians, Says Ojo Madueke / Russia Ships Anti-aircraft Missiles To Syria / The Fact You Should Know About Gen. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.