Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Who Really Is A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Really Is A Christian (479 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Is A Christian by Luvlydevin(m): 5:43am On Sep 21, 2014
is it a church goer,a person that follow the law and commandment of God, or a person that is very well to do morally and other wise but does not go to church

1 Like

Re: Who Really Is A Christian by anthoniosp(m): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2014
D person that lives like Jesus !! Ehn ehn Dats all
Re: Who Really Is A Christian by Luvlydevin(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2014
anthoniosp: D person that lives like Jesus !! Ehn ehn Dats all
noted
Re: Who Really Is A Christian by emmyskies(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2014
From your options, it's someone who follows the laws and commandments of GOD. Because you will believe in JESUS CHRIST if you do, go to church, live morally because everything we do is to be guided by the word of GOD as the word of GOD is a shining lamp unto the feet of the saints and a light unto their path:

"And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. " (Matthew 19:17)

"If ye love me, keep my commandments. " (John 14:15)
Re: Who Really Is A Christian by itsIYKE(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2014
The person dat emulates christ.,,,,, to the best of his ability shaa
Re: Who Really Is A Christian by Kennyfancy(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Who Really Is A Christian by Luvlydevin(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
emmyskies: From your options, it's someone who follows the laws and commandments of GOD. Because you will believe in JESUS CHRIST if you do, go to church, live morally because everything we do is to be guided by the word of GOD as the word of GOD is a shining lamp unto the feet of the saints and a light unto their path:

"And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. " (Matthew 19:17)

"If ye love me, keep my commandments. " (John 14:15)
ok

1 Like

Re: Who Really Is A Christian by Luvlydevin(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kennyfancy: .
Kennyfancy booking space since 195bc lol, don't only book space but contribute

(1) (Reply)

The Illuminati...oyinbo Cult / Xpress IT / I Left Deeper Life Church because They Used 2 Call TV Devil’s Box –tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.