Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Have Been Fooled Once, But Not Anymore. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Been Fooled Once, But Not Anymore. (772 Views)

Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC / Etcetera Comes For Buhari, “nigerians Have Been Fooled Again!” / There Was A Town Called MUBI In Nigeria But Not Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Fooled Once, But Not Anymore. by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2014
I DON’T NEED To BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT:
Am not going to vote for someone who once had no
shoes and no school bag as a student but now has
lots of
shoes and bags but made students go on strike for
about Eight (cool Months.
NEVER Am not going to vote for someone who
couldn’t rescue about 230 girls but still has plans to
rule a country of
about one hundred and sixty million (160 million)
people.
NEVER Am not going to vote for a grown up man who
took advice from a Seventeen (17) year old girl before
he could make his own decisions.
NEVER Am not going to vote for a
Black Commander of an Army who brought white
marine soldiers to do his job and yet nothing was
done.
NEVER Am not going to vote for a
government who couldn't provide a job for my Elder
sister who has a Masters Degree.
Never Finally, am Never going to vote for anybody
who
needs One Billion American Dollars to solve an
insurgency while the ordinary man on the street ‘no
even get hundred naira to take chop’.
Never Am a good Nigerian who needs change, am
tired
of hardship and am tired of deceit.
You can scold me for speaking the truth, don’t forget
truth is
always bitter, All I need is CHANGE and nothing else…
Corruption in all facet; killing development efforts,
mass killing of Northern Christians in Churches and
Muslins in Mosques etc.
Nigeria certainly need a more responsible, honest,
patriotic leader

12 Likes

Re: I Have Been Fooled Once, But Not Anymore. by ITbomb(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2014
Yea, we need a change but not the APC type of change made up of the same people that put us in this mess in the first place
Re: I Have Been Fooled Once, But Not Anymore. by egift(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2014
ITbomb: Yea, we need a change but not the APC type of change made up of the same people that put us in this mess in the first place

So you type of change is to embrace PDP:
- That is implanting Corruption in the psyche of Nigerians per second
- Legitimately involving in illegal arms dealing even had the audacity to point some rogue nations that do it.
- A party that pardon known and convicted criminals. Shamelessly told the world that "Stealing is not considered Corruption"
- A party that hyper inflate budgets, contract sums, kickbacks, and sell off national assets to proxies.
- You are embracing a party fund terror and protect Boko Sponsors.
- A coven that has suffocated the nation with poverty, in the mist of plenty.
- A party that has silenced every legitimate voice that questions it evil.

I have always say this, TANiods can go ahead and support the killer party - But they should not be pretending neutral voters. Nigeria will overcome all the wicked forces killing, looting and under developing this nation, Amen!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Fooled Once, But Not Anymore. by Laidan(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2014
In my own opinion,APC may not be better,but having strong two parties with closer chances of winning will benefit this country.Unlike now when APC knows that 'either I do am well or not i go win lagos ' and PDP believes that 'even if we share all the money we will still win presidential eletion'.In we have a competitive results at election,irrespective o the winner,the parformance will be improved

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fooled Once, But Not Anymore. by papadjaji: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2014
egift:

So you type of change is to embrace PDP:
- That is implanting Corruption in the psyche of Nigerians per second
- Legitimately involving in illegal arms dealing even had the audacity to point some rogue nations that do it.
- A party that pardon known and convicted criminals. Shamelessly told the world that "Stealing is not considered Corruption"
- A party that hyper inflate budgets, contract sums, kickbacks, and sell off national assets to proxies.
- You are embracing a party fund terror and protect Boko Sponsors.
- A coven that has suffocated the nation with poverty, in the mist of plenty.
- A party that has silenced every legitimate voice that questions it evil.

I have always say this, TANiods can go ahead and support the killer party - But they should not be pretending neutral voters. Nigeria will overcome all the wicked forces killing, looting and under developing this nation, Amen!

Which do u prefer: all d above u mentioned or a group of pple dt will heavily toll u 4 even d so called freedom? Not to mention dt d slave masters r not corrupt free.

(1) (Reply)

Britain Sends 750 Military Personnel To Combat Ebola / ABIA 2015: Abians Need A Technocrat As A Governor In 2015. / Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.