Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,352 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:59 PM

Which Naija Artists That Never Worked With Each Other You Want To See In A Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Naija Artists That Never Worked With Each Other You Want To See In A Song? (653 Views)

Nigerian Music Video Screenshots Chat Room. Which Naija Music Video Is This? / Which Naija Song(lyrics) Is Raw Most? / Nigerian Artists That Fell Off Big Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Naija Artists That Never Worked With Each Other You Want To See In A Song? by Jinyjagz(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2014
I want a collaboration between:
jessejagz and reminisce

banky w and d banj

m.i nd mode9,jst d two on a track

iyanya nd mc galaxy

Cynthia Morgan nd patoranking

and finally

adol nd korede bello..u cn add urs
Re: Which Naija Artists That Never Worked With Each Other You Want To See In A Song? by chiberr93(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2014
Psqaure and flavour n'abania
Re: Which Naija Artists That Never Worked With Each Other You Want To See In A Song? by freshness2020: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2014
2face and Flavour
Chidinma and Omawunmi or Tiwa!
Dakolo and Frank Edwards (gospel)
Re: Which Naija Artists That Never Worked With Each Other You Want To See In A Song? by poshest(f): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
oritsefemi and olamide
Re: Which Naija Artists That Never Worked With Each Other You Want To See In A Song? by Ziggyzito(m): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=Jinyjagz]I want a collaboration between:
jessejagz and reminisce

banky w and d banj

m.i nd mode9,jst d two on a track

iyanya nd mc galaxy

Cynthia Morgan nd patoranking

and finally

adol nd korede bello..u cn add urs[/quote lagos party remix. Banky W & EjaNla ]

(1) (Reply)

Download New Music: D'banj - Omini / The Complete List Of Headies 2014 Award Nominees,Thug Of War Btw Wizkid&davido / Thread For Latest Hiphop,rnb,mixtape,music Video Including Their Download Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.