Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby (6807 Views)

God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama / Kim Kardashian Posts Nude Pic On Instagram To Show She's Truly Pregnant / Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by 2324xclusive: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2014
The pregnant singer shared this photo on her instagram page with the peace sign painted on her baby bump to draw attention to 'We Are Here' charity movement. Alicia wrote "It’s you and me on a mission to create a kinder and more peaceful world. The #WeAreHere Movement begins today."
source http://www.2324xclusive.com/2014/09/2324xclusiveupdate-e-news-pregnant.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_oSgFCsroeQ/VB6TvTOUDZI/AAAAAAAACSc/y7PqDDzST6M/s1600/keys.png[/img]
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by oladunwo(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmmmm....
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by qadeerkug(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2014
i still not bliev dat women's will never wise
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by kilokeys(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2014
there is an innate desire for most women to expose thier bodies..

and we men enjoy this with utmost joy..
yinmu.
did she cover ur bo..obs? mtcheew.. something wey i don xray for my head.
d belle isnt an issue.. most naija girls belle dey like that.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by acmev2(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2014
qadeerkug: i still not bliev dat women's will never wise

It's really sad.
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by floragregs(f): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2014
I still love her tho
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by floragregs(f): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2014
ayakata!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by Osakah24(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmmm.. show us where the baby from enter.
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by IAmBhijay(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chai! i can't believe this is happening to english language.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by qadeerkug(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
IAmBhijay: Chai! i can't believe this is happening to english language.
bro sowwie i waz born in village

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Didn't know I will get to see this one day. The crush of my life!!

Was hoping to make $5000 more to complete my money $1000000 before going for her, only to hear that she has married.

But Alicia, why make this picture public? You could have inboxed me na. sad

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by areson: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Check out this hawt new muzik from Pasuma & Tiwa Savage.

Download here: Pasuma Wonder – Ife ft. Tiwa Savage
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
IT IS VERY SAD THAT UR CHAUVNISTIC SELF STILL CAN'T CONSTRUCT A SIMPLE SENTENCE IN ENGLISH.U SHOULD BOTHER ABOUT IMPROVING URSELF RATHER THAN BOTHERING ABOUT WOMEN.AS IF IT'S NOT A WOMAN THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOUangry

AT TOPIC:SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFULsmileyIT'S HER BODY AND SHE WOULD DO WHATEVER SHE WANT WITH IT tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
This is something I'd love to do when I'm pregnant. but the pics will be private of course.
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by Fadelex(m): 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
dhammyg:
IT IS VERY SAD THAT UR CHAUVNISTIC SELF STILL CAN'T CONSTRUCT A SIMPLE SENTENCE IN ENGLISH.U SHOULD BOTHER ABIOUT IMPROVING URSELF RATHER THAN BORTHERING ABOUT WOMEN.AS IF IT'S NOT A WOMAN THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOUangry

AT TOPIC:SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFULsmileyIT'S HER BODY AND SHE WOULD DO WHATEVER SHE WANT WITH IT tongue
No one is perfect after all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by Chaleeee: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
dhammyg:
IT IS VERY SAD THAT UR CHAUVNISTIC SELF STILL CAN'T CONSTRUCT A SIMPLE SENTENCE IN ENGLISH.U SHOULD BOTHER ABIOUT IMPROVING URSELF RATHER THAN BORTHERING ABOUT WOMEN.AS IF IT'S NOT A WOMAN THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOUangry

Your spelling isn't any better than his grammar.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by kowalsky: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nahh.
not cool jhoor.
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by nikkypearl(f): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chaleeee:

Lol!

IAmBhijay: Chai! i can't believe this is happening to english language.

grin free the guy abeg!
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by Seanixking: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
dhammyg:

Wah z ABIOUT?so you fhink using grammar gonna geh duh dude confused wen you yaslf aint perfect? #niggiez been formin with dictionary since 2000AD.......

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by kreamidiva(f): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chaleeee:

Her own is called typo-graphical error. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by missmaris020(f): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
kilokeys: there is an innate desire for most women to expose thier bodies..

and we men enjoy this with utmost joy..
yinmu.
did she cover ur bo..obs? mtcheew.. something wey i don xray for my head.
d belle isnt an issue.. most naija girls belle dey like that.

lmao... U xray sum1 else b**b 4 head. DiarisGod ooooooOo
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by 50calibre(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Swiss Beatz is one luck dude, see what he's enjoying.
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by thandii1: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Seanixking: Wah z ABIOUT?so you fhink using grammar gonna geh duh dude confused wen you yaslf aint perfect? #niggiez been formin with dictionary since 2000AD.......

Wah - What
z - Is
fhink -Think
geh- Get
yaslf - yourself

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by vosquare: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
dhammyg:
IT IS VERY SAD THAT UR CHAUVNISTIC SELF STILL CAN'T CONSTRUCT A SIMPLE SENTENCE IN ENGLISH.U SHOULD BOTHER ABOUT IMPROVING URSELF RATHER THAN BOTHERING ABOUT WOMEN.AS IF IT'S NOT A WOMAN THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOUangry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by adesexy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
..Excuse me sir,are u in anyway related to osama or sadam or did u go to a military schl where u were tot how to throw BOMBS..tank U
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by Seanixking: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
thandii1:

Wah - What
z - Is
fhink -Think
geh- Get
yaslf - yourself

embarassed embarassed embarassed
How does that answer the question? Orh ya want cheap likes Smh

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by Xsenga(f): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
ABEG, NA ENGLISH CLASS WE DEY? angry
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
is it english or agric science you typed?
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by mdee1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mtcheww! this isn't Unclad just, see how she cover everything.
see where picture end sef...not worth downloading jare
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by Kunleskey(m): 12:55am On Sep 22, 2014
Why is she doing this..?.must she be unclad.?.2bad that i like her...
Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by elobyobi: 3:54am On Sep 22, 2014

Some people should be banned from nairaland, just so that they can have time to take English Language lessons. Smh

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby by phamouspsalm(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
b***hes finding a way to pose nude since 1455bc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder / 2face Brother Hi Fab Wedding: And Tubaba Was Present / WTF! Instagram Babe Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.