Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Please What Should I Do Next? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please What Should I Do Next? (695 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Do Next? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2014
I've Dell Laptop dat use windows Xp. For sometimes it doesn't play video, file in C: doesn't open.
3days ago I decided to reinstall the window xp service pack3. After Running; Collecting information, Dynamic Update, preparing Installation and was about to install window, it showed "Fatal Error" message. I had tried to install with no success. I also try to return to windows and manage it that way, it keep taking me to the installation unfinished. Please what do I do, its my sisters and she's not allowing me rest. I need suggestions. Thanks

Re: Please What Should I Do Next? by YUSUPH1986(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2014
The problem u av got emanated from two sources, either the os disk or the c.d rom/writer. Solution, change either the disk or the c.d/dvd rom u ar using. And start afresh
Re: Please What Should I Do Next? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
YUSUPH1986: The problem u av got emanated from two sources, either the os disk or the c.d rom/writer. Solution, change either the disk or the c.d/dvd rom u ar using. And start afresh
Tnx bros
Re: Please What Should I Do Next? by koseepaaro(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2014
MOORCHMOORE: Tnx bros
OP, if you try this suggestion and the problem still keeps coming up, let's know so that we can tell you another likely thing(s) that could still be going wrong. Good luck to you.
Re: Please What Should I Do Next? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2014
koseepaaro:
OP, if you try this suggestion and the problem still keeps coming up, let's know so that we can tell you another likely thing(s) that could still be going wrong. Good luck to you.
I bought anoda SP3 and got the same thing I complained
Re: Please What Should I Do Next? by koseepaaro(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sometimes, you could be presented with this error message when the hard drive of the system contain bad sectors. I would advice you to connect another hard drive to this system and try to load xp on it. Then, see what happen next. Good luck to you.
Re: Please What Should I Do Next? by Awobode(m): 7:11am On Nov 05, 2014
Pls where can i learn computer engineering nd it will deals with partical. I live in bariga, lagos
Re: Please What Should I Do Next? by koseepaaro(m): 8:20am On Nov 05, 2014
Awobode:
Pls where can i learn computer engineering nd it will deals with partical. I live in bariga, lagos
You can phone me on 07031012161 and let's talk about it. Though, my workshop was at the opposite of TABADE PHARMACY in Pako, Akoka, Yaba Lagos (not too far from you
there). But I moved to a new location few weeks back. If you go to the place today, you'll still see my sign board at the entrance of that workshop advertising that you should come in for your computer repairs. But if you go in for enquiry, the person you are going to meet would be my brother who now use the place for phone repairs and unlocking plus a little bit of computer repairs. You can meet him there only in the evening. If you call the above MTN line and fail to go through (which I doubt its failure), you can ask my brother to give you another line you can call apart from the MTN line that you want to talk to me (that's if you meet him). So, call me up and let's talk. Good luck to
you.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Engineer Required / Wanna Get A Modem ....pls Advise / Laptop Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.