Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket (29600 Views)

PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North / Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference / Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by ndcide(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
Good one to oshomole if this is true. but he can not get the 2015 presidency ticket in APC. the thing holding political participation in the party is because a northerner will emerge as its candidate for president. the emergence of a southerner will scatter the party.

This is the truth.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Obinoscopy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
Oya Cum.....
I'm cummming.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the best invitation I've ever received cheesy. Oshiomole and Buhari can go and sleep.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by oluwafemi113(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
boombay: *

HIS LAND IS FOR SALE!..

Another wasted sperm.
Ur father shud have used condoms...
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by specco(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
itsmine: Oshio is more qualified than many in d race going by antecedents, but naija with frivolous considerations like zones, tribes, religion might deny him. its luck dt took jona himself there, not dt he could hav got there on an ordinary circumstance.

Yeah, same luck got him the deputy governor. Same luck got him the Governorship post. Same luck got him the Vice President. Same luck got him the acting President's seat.Same luck got him elected President. Same luck has kept him in Government house since 1999! Same luck has seen him become the PDP consensus candidate for next year's Presidential election. Same luck will not disappoint him in 2015.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Opiosko: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
donphilopus:

Oshiomole, forged Primary 6 certificate?! Pathetic! Can your so called PhD Holder President defend his thesis?! Can he stand Oshimole in a public debate?! Ain't you aware that Oshiomole goes to Aso Rock always to advise the President when he's bereft of idea?! People like you should be banned from public forums to stop you from displaying your ignorance!
shocked shocked Dumbo go read my post again, word for word this time around. Unsophisticated idiat
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Acecube(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
YoursGEJ:

Somebody that tells a widow to go and die simply because she was hustling to make ends meet and feed her children?

No
bro there is nobody that hasn't made mistake.. was it not new year day of 2012 your suppose namesake gave us a nice packaged gift in the name of subsidy removal... is that not sheer wickedness even worse than Oshiomhole speaking in an angry statev( oshio was a victim of ;talk when u are angry, and u will give the greatest speech you will ever regret).. whereas Jonathan's was pre-planned, premeditated yet he gave us the worse gift ever... where did the money go to ... Otedolla and his fellow cabal embezzled it... A man of integrity stands by his word ''i will run for only one term'' the guy wants to run again.. he was choosen as the sole candidates so much for DEMOCRACY, he has the money to buy candidates now.. promising billions of naira and some other goodies for jigawa when elected (bribery at it's pick, what about other states) just to buy lamido... abegi APC for change.. even if they bad let's have them for just 4 years.. then we can choose to go back to the old soup.. we've had since 1999

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wrong move Comrade...
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Carlmax(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
If fashola declares I would spend my entire savings and time working for the APC for free, I will register as a volunteer and recruit others, I will print colorful banners and flags for the APC, I will work house to house encouraging the the youths to vote, In short I will dedicate the next 6 months of my life to that noble course, for that is the revolution we all dream of, a bloodless revolution.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
ruggedboy01:
To
answer your question, yes, he will contest.”

And yes, he will lose.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/2015-oshiomhole-to-vie-for-apc-presidential-ticket/
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
kennyonthrone: Lol APC-confused set of politicianz from tym inmemorial,d are al interested in dia personal nd ambitious interest jst lyk dia cohortz PDthievez.....nd also kum 2 tink of it APC gt xtension 4 UK nd US y d consultation dia. I dnt even see him winnin dia primary nt 2 taalk of being dia flagbearer,his ambition is jst dead on arrival.

Well am stil rockin ma GO ND DIE vest so someone should plz tel him 2 do d needful!

e no fit win nursery sef.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Kagarko(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
ruggedboy01: •Number of aspirants increase as Buhari, Atiku,
Okorocha, Kwankwaso, Saraki battle for slot
GOVERNOR Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State is
warming up to join the 2015 presidential race.
He is expected to slug it out with former Vice-
President Atiku Abubakar, Senator Bukola Saraki,
Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano), and Governor
Rochas Okorocha (Imo) as well as former military
Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari for the
ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Gen. Buhari and Senator Bukola Saraki, are yet to
officially declare their interest in the contest.
More members of the party may show interest in due
course, according to party sources.
Governor Oshiomhole, it was gathered, has already
completed consultations at home and abroad on his
aspiration.
He was in the United Kingdom and the United States
of America (USA) recently as part of the
consultations.
He is said to have received encouragement to join
the race from friends, including foreigners who have
followed his switch from labour to politics and
governance.
His backers are convinced that Oshiomhole stands a
good chance of making it to Aso Rock Villa since the
PDP has conceded its own ticket slot to President
Goodluck Jonathan from the Southsouth.
They are of the view that the choice of Oshiomhole
might serve as a counter-balancing force to Jonathan
in the zone should the APC concede the slot to the
Southsouth.
But there is a snag: the recent election of Chief John
Odigie-Oyegun from the same zone as the party’s
National Chairman.
A source familiar with the development said
Oshiomhole has been “looking at the larger picture
and not geopolitical calculation.”
“The comrade governor, is considering the need for a
leader to salvage the nation rather than any other
calculation,” the source said.
“This is why he has been meeting with leaders at
home and abroad on his aspiration and how to
rescue the nation. He has concluded consultations
and he is of the strong opinion that he should vie for
the office.
“The governor is interested in the presidential race.
He will make his intention known soon. As a former
labour leader, he believes he has a bigger
constituency to lead the APC to victory in 2015 if he
gets the ticket.
“The governor will make a declaration as soon as the
APC releases the guidelines in line with INEC’s
timetable.”
The governor’s Special Adviser on Media, Prince
Kassim Afegbua, confirmed the interest of his boss in
the Presidency.
He said: “This has always been our interest because
some of us would not want the Comrade Governor to
squander his enormous political capital across the
country without giving a shot at the highest office in
the land. He has tremendous courage, brilliance and
capacity to contend with developmental issues in the
country; ingredients that are presently needed to
provide problem-solving leadership at the center.
“Give it to this great former Labour leader that he is
one Nigerian who believes so much in the unity of
the country and is ready to go to any length to
preserve that unity.
“Nigerians need a leader like Comrade Oshiomhole
at this time to galvanize all the centrifugal and
centripetal forces into a national aspiration to lift the
country from its present prostrate state to some kind
of Olympian height in a clear headed attempt to earn
our cherished position amongst nations of the
world.”
He added, “He will wait for the party to blow the
whistle but he will test his presidential participation
through the primaries. It will be our hope that the
members of the APC consider him worthy of this
noble cause in the build-up to the 2015 elections. To
answer your question, yes, he will contest.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/2015-oshiomhole-to-vie-for-apc-presidential-ticket/

You people should better concede to either GMB or Kwankwaso from the north or Rochas, Amaechi or Oshmole from the south.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
I have two leaders that I respect in Nigeria based on what I have been reading coming out from Nigeria. As a patriotic Nigerian living outside the country and has contributed my own share on development through financial to my friends and families , I can attest that my love for Nigeria can not be questioned. I have never voted before in my life, I left Nigeria at the age of 16 years after my waec and what I have been hearing since then and also observed when I visited home 2011 does not go well with me. However, I salute governor Fashola and Akpabio for their developmental milestones in their various states. These two governors has done well and anytime each of them deceided to vie for the presidency, I will register to vote.

For us over here, mr president has done well in some parts,but failed totally on security,he has brought our dear land to a new low in terms of security and I want to state here clearly that he does not have the ability to contain the present security challanges facing the nation, eg: chibok girls and boko haram menace ,Fashola should step out and vie for leadership because he has proven it through the ebola virus outbreak and developments in Lagos and also security in that state,same thing goes to Akpabio.

My home state Abia is not doing good at all and I will be proud to state that my governor is already out on my consideration. If the present condition continues in our dear land,I'm afraid that Nigerians will be humiliate more and more inside and outside Nigeria. Our dear country Nigeria need a REAL MAN to govern the country called Nigeria,someone who is not a tribalistic jingoist with religious sentiment running running through his veins. It time WE THE YOUTHS OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY,WE THE PEOPLE OF THIS GREAT LAND TO REASON AND SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM OLD SENTIMENTAL INCOMPETENCE degree holders without common sense from disgracing and degrading us further.

Those that travel with Nigerian passport knows what am talking about,but those that has not been out from Nigeria, my message to you is that we are defending this country from hostile acts towards Nigerians. Our country does not have a good image outside Nigeria and we are working hard each day to define good and bad,sheeps and goats from the same family. By the grace of God. We shall take over our country one day and restore dignity,respect,rule of law and more tolerant society among our great and diverse ethicities that made up of this great nation.

Let us remember the suffering of our brothers and sisters in the North Eastern part of the country,the senseless killings of our compatriots, Oh arise Nigeria. The blood of our follow citizens can not be in vein. It is time to know those that are Nigerians and illigal immigrants that does not wish well for us,is it time to secure our borders,preserve the rule of law. Deport those that are not needed here,sentence and execute those that cause harm to our fellow citizens,eradicate 419,,money laundring,prostitution,human trafficking, bribery,ritualist,baby factory,robbery,ocultic gangs,terrorism,religious sentiments,tribalistic and reward those who put our country first.

It's time to declear emergency in educational sector,time to reform our prisons,hospitals,roads,railways,electricity,water,innovation,job creation our police and military apparatus and so much more.

As 2015 approaches,Vote wise and do the right thing. We can no longer afford the present system in our country,change is inevitable no matter how long that it takes us to get there. We as the people must surely get to the promise land of this nation and reclaim our rightful place in the committees of nations and make Nigerians proud again.

My people,let us all remember those that died while trying to save this land. Fela said: Nigeria one nation indivisible. Long live Nigeria, Viva Africa.

Kennedy Iheanyi Vicks from Abia State, I approve this message.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
gift01: This week, I wish all Nairalanders the Best life has to offer to you. May all your reasonable pursuits be fruitful. Have a blast this week. May death not knock on our doors. Enjoy September as it winds down. Thanks
Amen
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by UnimkeAk(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote
author=bright007].... Space bookers association of
nairaland[/quote]National leader, Thread Derailment Association of
Nairaland.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
i don't need to read anything. All i will say is OSHIO BABA!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by lawrenceunaa: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
almost all APC executives are all contesting undecided
I knw say na buhari dem go dash the ticket lipsrsealed
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
clemz88: Haaaa! I would rather leave this country than for me to see him rule as president. Because I served at Edo n I knew how wi......cked he was to corpers, teachers n d citizenz. Talk more if he dare win . Haaaa!
God bless u bro.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
datbay: Its about time I declare my intention also.
me I want to be first lady oo grin
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
MillionDollars: APC WAS BETTER WHEN ACN.... Oshiomole ke?? Dead on arrival!! Buh y is fashola staying back?

Because Fashola knows its a losing battle. If not that Oshiomole is delusional (and greedy), which state does he think will vote for him apart from Edo state?!!

All these politicians, someone will just hail them small in their state ("Oshio Baba!!"wink, the next thing na presidency. Go to Adamawa state and ask anyone on the street who Oshiomole is and tell me if their answer doesn't kill you with laughter...
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
Oya Cum.....
Are you really commanding obinoscopy to cum?

On what ground?
grin
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by wo1F(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
ritux:

I'm not a supporter of APC but a strong fan of GEJ/PDP. However, if Oshiomole picks the APC ticket, he gets my singular vote. Amongst the names of intending contestant mentioned above, Oshiomole seems to be the only one credible to vote for. Though that won't make me be a supporter of APC

Bros I see a reflection of myself in you in terms my current political ideologies. You're submission was my immediate position upon stumbling into this news.

I'm a core GEJ led PDP man. But I'm also a man of reason who bows to superior argument when he sees one. I'm Igbo but I'm an also an unappologetic nationalist. Any ticket from APC that see Adams and/or Fashola on it will get my vote. Anything short of these two, sai Jonathan till 2019

I hope the comrade Governor realises he'll get millions of undecided voters should he throw himself in the mix.
God bless my country

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Beync(f): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Osho doesn't have the timber and calibr, I mean dust to do the job. He's not suitable to represent both home and abroad.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by armadeo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
RebelLeader15: Stupid Question

He Consulted me

Really is that your best?
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by nduchucks: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Seun: If APC picks any candidate who is not a former dictator, I will support that candidate. Progressive parties should select progressive candidates.

I suppose you do not believe in redemption or reinvention of one's personality or belief.

I remember when you used to be a dictator and bully regarding how you treated both your patrons and moderators. if you could modify your behavior after retrospection, do not assume that others, such as Buhari, do not have that capability.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by champman(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
kennyonthrone: Lol APC-confused set of politicianz from tym inmemorial,d are al interested in dia personal nd ambitious interest jst lyk dia cohortz PDthievez.....nd also kum 2 tink of it APC gt xtension 4 UK nd US y d consultation dia.I dnt even see him winnin dia primary nt 2 taalk of being dia flagbearer,his ambition is jst dead on arrival.

Well am stil rockin ma GO ND DIE vest so someone should plz tel him 2 do d needful!

ur post is out of point...no insult pls
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
itsmine: Oshio is more qualified than many in d race going by antecedents, but naija with frivolous considerations like zones, tribes, religion might deny him. its luck dt took jona himself there, not dt he could hav got there on an ordinary circumstance.

He was allegedly a forger of his modern school certificate and does not have the minimum qualification to start with.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Truckpusher(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
MillionDollars: APC WAS BETTER WHEN ACN.... Oshiomole ke?? Dead on arrival!! Buh y is fashola staying back?
Fashola is secretly wishing for Jona to make him an offer he can't reject.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Acecube(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Beync: Osho doesn't have the timber and calibr, I mean dust to do the job. He's not suitable to represent both home and abroad.
Not suitable to represent home and abroad ? you must be high on pawpaw leaves... your President wasn't even heard of prior to him being president... iroko, baobab and mahogany to do the job..lolz
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Gynacologist(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
mk luck cari d same oshoimole go there...
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by ritux: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
wo1F:

Bros I see a reflection of myself in you in terms my current political ideologies. You're submission was my immediate position upon stumbling into this news.

I'm a core GEJ led PDP man. But I'm also a man of reason who bows to superior argument when he sees one. I'm Igbo but I'm an also an unappologetic nationalist. Any ticket from APC that see Adams and/or Fashola on it will get my vote. Anything short of these two, sai Jonathan till 2019

I hope the comrade Governor realises he'll get millions of undecided voters should he throw himself in the mix.
God bless my country

On point bro. I vote based on individual personalities and not party alliance. APC as a party has not proven to me that they have anything to offer apart from the thirst and hunger for power at the center.

I don't share their ideology. All they do is to criticise the present government on all polices even when the policy favours the common man.

So if Oshiomole gets the presidential ticket which I doubt will happen, he will surely get the vote of my entire household. But till then, GEJ/PDP till 2019.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally / Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu / Peter Dauke Shares Meal With Soldiers As He Visits Them In The Frontline. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.