Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again (32703 Views)

Almost Every Phone Has This Feature, But Most People Don't Know What It Does / Some Cool And Cheap Android Smartphones You Can Buy This Month / Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by otodeluxe(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
I miss those days of free MTN browsing with flyproxy, freedom, concealme and the rest of them. Its funny how time flies and the way priorities change. Back then I use to enjoy surfing the internet with my phone, I started with Samsung (flip) can't remember the model then Nokia 21600, I was so happy because Nokia 21600 was the first phone I had that was coloured screen and can store music and videos. Back then I enjoyed watching p0rn0 when am lonely.

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by Slowpois0n: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
otodeluxe: I miss those days of free MTN browsing with flyproxy, freedom, concealme and the rest of them. Its funny how time flies and the way priorities change. Back then I use to enjoy surfing the internet with my phone, I started with Samsung (flip) can't remember the model then Nokia 21600, I was so happy because Nokia 21600 was the first phone I had that was coloured screen and can store music and videos. Back then I enjoyed watching p0rn0 when am lonely.
more like wap.mtnonline.com%2f@waptrick.com

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by RIVEX: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
I Don't know if anyone ever heard of Starcrown.tk..... it was d best free browsing cheat sharing website... I miss dat site sha
Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by aieromon(m): 2:14am On Sep 25, 2014
There used to be a thread dedicated to wap sites then:

https://www.nairaland.com/6233/list-wap-sites-know

The good ol' days browsing with java and symbian phones!
Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by philips007(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2014
Celluphone.com...
Gosh! I met some friends there. Good memory.
Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by Djtm(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aww. Memories cry cry cry
Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by davizen: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by davizen: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
brightnelly:

uwc

Guy,abeg u fit transfer sms units for me?
Thanks
Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by brightnelly(f): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
davizen:

Guy,abeg u fit transfer sms units for me?
Thanks

NO SIR.
Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by davizen: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
brightnelly:

NO SIR.

why na...........?
Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by gangwolf(m): 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
haryomikun:
Those days with my Nokia 2700 classic sha.
I swear I played many many games on that fone.
My most favorite games
Assassin creed, prince of persia the forgotten sand, POP: the two thrones, Real football 2010 and 2011, ultimate mortal kombat, beowulf and many others!
My most favorite apps
Snaptu{until facebook bought them}, 2go, bluetoothFTP{ that can make Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ steal a persons file without the person knowing and also for creating your personal theme}, operamini{with those beautiful graphics of theirs}
My most favorite ebooks
Well, all were interesting grin I had Harry potter series on it, twilight series, the secrets of nicolas flamel and many many others
I swear I beat everyone I played with in Real football 2010 multiplayer
Starting from RF 2012, RF was shi.t jare. But 2010 and 2011 were d bomb!
That's actually d thing I can actually be the best in the world in. RF 2010 multiplayer. Coz I beat all who came my way. Even won a . dude 15-0 in a 7mins match
And also developed my own cheat but only applicable in RF2010. And nobody else, I mean NOBODY else knows d cheat. I never told anyone. Not even on google can Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ find it grin

Oh God! I do miss those days sha
Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by brightnelly(f): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
davizen:

why na...........?

Because I bought it for something important!!!
Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by azunlimited(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
The list is incomplete without sharemobile
Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by davizen: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
brightnelly:

Because I bought it for something important!!!

Like....?
Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by brightnelly(f): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
davizen:

Like....?

question for the gods!!!
Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by davizen: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2014
brightnelly:

question for the gods!!!
which gods!
Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by davizen: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
brightnelly:

question for the gods!!!

what do you mean by 'question for the gods.
Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by StupidYorubaFool: 2:53am On Nov 20, 2016
cirmuell:
Dunno know if anybody here remember
www.9jaonline.com cheesy it was more like Nairaland back then.

www.Wapfever.com
www.tagtag.com
www.xchanger.mobi
and many more...we even kept a special note pad for these site and fbt tweaking! cool
ya was a member...
reptile by name.

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by rexxie16(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2019
E kum b lyk laslas na waptrick b bes boh make una try #phoneky.com[img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) / NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.