Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Hate You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate You! (427 Views)

. / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hate You! by franklytrue(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Being hurt, the woman says, 'I hate men. They are all the same.'
That is true. Men are all the same. They have eyes, they have noses, they have small intestines and large intestines etcetera.

The man says, I hate women. They are all the same.
That is also true. Women are all the same. They have eyes, noses, small intestines and large intestines too, etcetera.

Just wish you don't hate the Son of man. That would be a war within yourself. He would not hurt a fly. 'A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.' -Matthew 12:20.

But nevertheless, he would hurt you to make you better. He would break you, sieve you, melt you and mold you and when he has tried you, you "shall come forth as gold."- Job 23:10.

"And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed." - Daniel 11:35, (Malachi 3:3, John 15:2, Hebrew 1:3)

Don't hate us. Hate our badness, pray for our goodness. Jesus hates the sin but loves the sinners. He died for them.
Re: I Hate You! by deebrain(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wow. So blessed. This is God speaking............

This is what religious thread should be all about.

So rare to see something of sense in the religious section in nairaland lately-only cowardly gossip and self righteous testaments.

Op, God bless you heavily.

Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There An Automatic Paradise Reward If You Win A Soul For God? / Is It A Crime To Steal A Bible? / "A Prayer - Help Me Follow The Right Road"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.