Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Condolence Speech - T.b. Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Condolence Speech - T.b. Joshua (737 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Condolence Speech - T.b. Joshua by AdeniyiA(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
CONDOLENCE SPEECH - T.B. JOSHUA

"Church and viewers from all over the world, join me in observing one minute silence in memory of martyrs of faith. Bless their souls.

"Those who are affected in one way or the other and those who passed on to glory, their greatest desire is to see that the work of salvation they died and suffered for continues and to reach unreachable places.

For that, what they are coming here for should be taken to meet them in their country. Once in a month, I will be travelling to South Africa to meet people from South Africa and other nations who find South Africa easier to visit, in memory of martyrs of faith. South Africa, I mean, Southern Africa, I love you with the love of God.

"My ministration in South Africa will not be on Sundays so that people would have the opportunity to attend their respective churches.

"This kind of faith expressed by South Africans deserves this kind of blessing from God – satan is a liar.

"I have been your pastor, preaching to you. Now, it is your turn that you are preaching to me. Thank you for preaching to me. I received a lot of emails and text messages full of preaching, teaching, counseling from you.

"It is your turn that you are giving back what you have received in terms of preaching, teaching and counseling. Thank you for understanding the time I am in.

"There is a time to give and a time to receive. There is a time to run and a time to slow awhile. There is a time to laugh and a time to cry. There is a time to be born and a time to die."
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=721942411259871&id=103470916440360&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6061529440504166022%3Amf_story_key.3838516931190614819&__tn__=%2As
Re: Condolence Speech - T.b. Joshua by candidbabe(f): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
where are the people that were running their mouth all through Nairaland that , the prophet of God has not sent condolence message to the families of the victims? most of us know that the prophet is not cruel or a proud person, he always advices the viewers on emmanuel tv that the problem of one is the problem of all, he always get himself involved in the needs of people even when the matter does not concern him.

I hope those people that were ranting on this forum about not sending condolence message will now print out this message and chew.
Re: Condolence Speech - T.b. Joshua by AdeniyiA(m): 6:14am On Sep 22, 2014
candidbabe: where are the people that were running their mouth all through Nairaland that , the prophet of God has not sent condolence message to the families of the victims? most of us know that the prophet is not cruel or a proud person, he always advices the viewers on emmanuel tv that the problem of one is the problem of all, he always get himself involved in the needs of people even when the matter does not concern him.

I hope those people that were ranting on this forum about not sending condolence message will now print out this message and chew.

don't mind the ignorants, i pray God open their eyes.
Even the South Africans are not as harsh or rude to the Prophet the way Nigerians do, instead they're encouraging and praying for him.

(1) (Reply)

This Reminds Me Of Many So-called Atheists On This Forum / What Is So Important About Attending Church / Firstfruit Month - Am So Excited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.