Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? (2465 Views)

Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? / Is It Wrong To Buy Sanitary Pad For A Lady / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by mubarak001(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Just wanna ask the house if the above feels so right...if to continue or stop. But, I will definitely not compromise when I start having children (girls).

Your views and comments!
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by tosyne2much(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mak I book space first
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by dejt4u(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
There is nothing wrong in it..and at the same time, there is nothing right in it..

you can leave dat to her mother or betterstill, give her the money to buy it..

2 Likes

Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Medunah: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
I dnt see d biggie in it if its 4rm father to daughter. Buh it doesnt mke sense 4 u to buy a lady sanitary pad wen ur not her partner, jz think of aw awkward it will look. u as my friend, out of all d things can buy in d world 4 me, its sanitary pad that cmes to ur mind *rolls eyes*
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by djeezy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Not bad if done in good faith.
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by marieolae(f): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
There's nothing wrong with it at all. Its all about your mindset.
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by GowonAbacha: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Medunah: I dnt see d biggie in it if its 4rm father to daughter. Buh it doesnt mke sense 4 u to buy a lady sanitary pad wen ur not her partner, jz think of aw awkward it will look. u as my friend, out of all d things can buy in d world 4 me, its sanitary pad that cmes to ur mind *rolls eyes*
Ur papa don buy sanitary pad for u before abi?
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
||/ ||) /.\ || || ^
||\ ||\ / \ ||_ ||_ ??

HAAS NORTHING TOO SAAY
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Not bad but kinda awkward
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Medunah: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Ur papa don buy sanitary pad for u before abi?
No but that doesnt mean other pple's father shouldnt buy sanitary pad for them. Ok?
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by bizzlemie(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
It depends on how you look at it. If a female meets a man (probably her dad, boyfriend or husband) and requests for sanitary pad (something girls rarely do anyway), i don't see anything wrong with him giving her the money for it.

If the man decides to buy it himelf for her (something we rarely do), i don't see anything wrong with it also, as long as he doesn't do it all the time, which is awkward.
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by GowonAbacha: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Medunah:
No but that doesnt mean other pple's father shouldnt buy sanitary pad for them. Ok?
Ok but guys can also buy for u abi ? What type do u use? Heavy flow or light flow?...lemme send u a carton.grin
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
I don't think it's wrong. When I was at home, if I need sanitary pads and I don't have money for it, I simply ask my dad. He'd ask me what I need money for, I'd tell him, he'd give me the money and that's all. Also, I sometimes tell my brothers to help me buy it when they're going to the supermarket and they do. I really don't think it's a big deal.

4 Likes

Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Medunah: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Ok but guys can also buy for u abi ? What type do u use? Heavy flow or light flow?...lemme send u a carton.grin
the price of a sanitary pad ranges from N150 - N250 depends on d kind u wnt.

So do me a favour dear, add lil money to dat and send 2pounds (i tink dats 550 or dereabout in naira) send it to dis NGO in syria, they use d money to buy vaccines for the children who have polio. All they need is 2pounds each month, u can google for more info sha, juz pls make ur money useful, tnx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Enasco1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
I see nrtin wrong in it, if a brother x buyin 4 d sister cool, or a guy buyin 4 hx girl cool, likwise a man buyin 4 d wife x also cool. But it become awkward wen a daughter request 4 money 2 buy pad n d dad will reply sayin dnt worry I will buy it 4 u wen returnin from work. She x mature n shud have privacy. Simply gv her 2 money 2 buy it herself.
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
I can buy it for my fiancée or wife. About two weeks ago I found myself in a situation where I wished I was in a relationship or married. Manufacturers of Always sanitary pad were hawking it at the company's price, with the possibility of winning gifts. A girls close to me bought, saying it was cheap.
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
There's nothing wrong in it, to be frank I bought it sometime ago for my gf, she sent me though.
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Exjoker(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
You're so naughty bro
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by GowonAbacha: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Medunah:
the price of a sanitary pad ranges about N150 - N250 depends on d kind u wnt.

So do me a favour dear, add lil money to dat and send 2pounds (i tink dats 550 or dereabout in naira) send it to dis NGO in syria, they use d money to buy vaccines for the children who have polio. All they need is 2pounds each month, u can google for more info sha, juz pls make ur money useful, tnx
Ok, I'll send the money to NGO's. You never told me u prefer tissue paper to sanitary pads. grin

1 Like

Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by GowonAbacha: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Exjoker: You're so naughty bro
Swerve.
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Exjoker(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Swerve.
lipsrsealed
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Medunah: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Ok, I'll send the money to NGO's. You never told me u prefer tissue paper to sanitary pads. grin
*yawns* aii, make sure u do
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by GowonAbacha: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Medunah:
*yawns* aii, make sure u do
What's the name of the NGO again and give me their details.
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Medunah: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
What's the name of the NGO again and give me their details.
http://secure.savethechildren.org.uk/donate/
Just pick d one you wanna help with nd also choose d amount u wanna donate
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by ERCROSS(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Intacta: Not bad but kinda awkward
I guess u dnt really mean dat personal quote of urs in ur profile ...
Do u...
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by lawrenceunaa: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
it's not bad but the seller feels some how as in 'g a y' tinx lipsrsealed
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by eneres: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
I get cash from my dad for that when I'm home n broke. Poor man doesn't know d price...sometimes 2k or more.
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
ERCROSS:
I guess u dnt really mean dat personal quote of urs in ur profile ...
Do u...
Yep
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by mubarak001(m): 12:02am On Sep 22, 2014
@all...thx! I gt d msg.
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by ERCROSS(m): 12:16am On Sep 22, 2014
Intacta: Yep
I guess u create a thread for that and let nairalanders debate to that...
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 22, 2014
ERCROSS:
I guess u create a thread for that and let nairalanders debate to that...
thread ko, thread ni
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by ERCROSS(m): 12:35am On Sep 22, 2014
Intacta: thread ko, thread ni
c ur mawth like thread kor, thread nii...
No be advice i give u nii..
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Broken Are Broke Guys? / 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship / What's On Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.